• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dangerous Soulmates (preferably MxM)

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I recently got this idea and it's been rattling around in my brain for a while. If you want to know more about me go here because I'm too lazy to write it out again.

Onto the plot! So it's obviously a soulmate plot, but I thought it was quite interesting. It's set in a world where you get a number on your wrist at 18. This number tells you how dangerous your soulmate is on a scale of 0 - 25. Pan over to A, who recieved one of the highest numbers to have been recorded - a 25. Nobody will mess with them because of how dangerous their soulmate is.
Cut to B, the world's most wanted criminal. He's all over the news, wanted pretty much everywhere. He was cursed with a weak and useless soulmate. While on the run he needs somewhere to hide. So he ends up staying with A for a while. But he is oblivious to the fact that A is his soulmate.

I would obviously like to play as B in this. But I can play A as well. And ideally I would like this to be kind of dark with some fluff mixed in. We are dealing with a criminal and soulmates here. Send me a PM if you're interested in this idea!😊

Oh, I'm super duper interested in this plot idea! I'd love to discuss it if you're down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back