• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Daily active RP search - fantasy

T_b2283

I am searching for an active daily roleplayer. I know we all have lives so I don't expect someone to necessarily be free and available ALL DAY EVERY DAY but I just cannot get into RPs that are always one a day or worse... Once a week. Kudos to those that maintain interest but I just lose connection to the characters and the story.

I would prefer to have a partner that is in the US for timezones as I've tried to RP with international people and the schedules just clashed. I would also prefer no text speak in the story but when we are just chatting it is totally fine...

Now, for stories, I am not into Fandoms. Chances are, I don't know much about the ones you may want to do. I do, however, love original characters and stories. I don't mind inspiration from fandoms but I'm not going to play a character I don't know.

To start, my length is about 3 paragraphs or so and moving forward it just depends on the amount of characters and the action. There will always be at least one paragraph if in more conversational moments.

I will not write smut. Please keep it clean.
I can do MxM, MxF, FxF.
I love world building.
Every story has to have romance in it but there is always plot and story outside of it.

If you are interested, please message me. I may be new to this site, but I have been role-playing for 12+ years.

Thank you.

Message me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back