• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nah. As I said. It usually needs me to loose my shit (sorry for the language) once, but after that I’m usually more courageous or bold, haha

Exactly! ^^

Though I do wish I could kinda do it without going through the whole process of you can’t and you’re not good enough yet, etc.

yeah i dont blame you but youre able to push yourself past that! thats not a bad thing

Good point, but as I said. Kinda wish it was easier for me to do so.

Mostly also cuz it’s fun, mostly in retrospect. As well as now I find my drama from this morning hilarious tbh, cuz I went down that slop a million times at least before today. (Granted on skis, which I’ve been doing for 14 years longer than snowboarding, but still)

its a different thing tho so it makes sense why you wouldnt be comfortable

True. But it’s also not that different. On skis you need to put pressure on your right ski to make a left hand turn and on a snowboard you need to put the same pressure on for going straight. Yes, it’s different, but it also weirdly has some similarities

yeah thats weird, like i said i never dont anything like that so i wouldnt know

Haha no worries. That’s why I’ve explained it. Though I had to stop and think how you turn on skis, cuz I usually don’t think about it anymore, haha. But yeah. I’m excited to hit the slope tomorrow again and maybe I’ll manage to make at least one turn or something.

Though the snow will be even heavier than today so I’ll also be dead by the time I’m in the middle station thing again

Haha. Okay micro explanation. Wet snow is heavy and hard to ski with

Dry snow is the light and powdery and sticky one we like

i guess dry snow is better because maybe it doesnt have as much friction? im not sure tho

I don’t know that much about it, but I guess?

I mean all you need to know is that icy snow and wet snow sucks, is bad and makes you fall down a lot easier and that dry powdery snow’s great. Oh and newly fallen snow sucks too.

yeah definitely. Especially with all the other types except for the icy kind. I mean that one is pretty obvious as to why it sucks, cuz I mean an ice plate on a hill is not the best combination

silverwhere silverwhere @The Fluffiest Floof @HolographicHydra @Klown @Howl @Eccentric_Undead Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

If you are still interested in this RP, please give a reaction to this post! I understand that sometimes things go busy IRL and you are not available to write anything so fast, but as I am planning to give the traitor roles I'd like to know how many and who are still in this ride, as well as whether IC should be opened again to recruit 1-2 people since the story is still at early state anw

Also @Knight boi are you still interested in joining?

Only 5 responded to my post, so including me there are only 6 players left

Hi guys, I just messaged yoikes yoikes about this and was advised to post it in OOC chat in case anyone else can help with my ideas. It's a bit daunting because it feels like I'm joining in a bit late, but I'd love to have a character whose abilities really merge and work well with the rest of the group.

I'm just going to copy-paste the message I sent yoikes.

so I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what the team needs in terms of my character's abilities. A lot of the characters seem very self sustainable, some of them able to deal damage, have a solid defence and even heal themselves. I thought I could try out a dedicated healer, but then saw you already have one. Then I thought of a character who could deal damage and heal his allies, kinda like a vampire-type or a blood-mage, but there's already a character that can do that. Do you think it would be helpful to have a dedicated high-burst dps sort of character? I'm thinking maybe an elementalist or a necromancer. Or is there a specific role that you guys agree needs to be filled?

Maybe a mid range character? Or another long ranged character? Right now the party is still heavily skewed towards close range, I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back