• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I dont think so, no, why?
You know how our characters past lives were very much dancing around each other, but knew they were in love and that's gonna make your characters current self panic due to her attraction to women? Well, imagine the awkwardness when Howl Howl character remembers that her current boyfriends past self was in love with your characters past self.

i feel like i missed so much oof

let me know if you have any interest in Mars/Twice

oh! not in the romantical sense, neither are interested in a relationship further than friendship

Yeah I'm new dw! Just joined a few hours ago, still working on my character
Oh good! If you need some help, please feel free to pm me. I like to think I am good at creating custom powers that fit the plot and are different. I helped our potion rogue make hers and our newest character with her phosphoromancy.

Oh good! If you need some help, please feel free to pm me. I like to think I am good at creating custom powers that fit the plot and are different. I helped our potion rogue make hers and our newest character with her phosphoromancy.
Cool, I might well get in touch once I've worked a few more details out! Currently thinking some kind of ranger/hunter type for the past life, not super heavy on magic but might know a little bit.

Well if anyone wants to make some connections with Nina/Amaranthea I’m also down. I love talking about character dynamics. I’m open friends,, love interests, extremely complicated relationships where Nina probably has unresolved bitterness towards someone because they remind her of herself in some way and she has issues, and friends! Anything you can think of 😊😊😊

Jun somehow ended up as "athletic prince-y girl" instead of a bully character 😋

Good afternoon from GMT+7 🌞
Thank you so much for all the interest and I'm glad to see everyone having fun discussing

I'll be answering to tags and check the newly posted CSs later!

I'm interested to see what she'll do 👀
Jun's a big ball of energy xP
Haha. I‘m kinda curious too, I mean I‘m still learning how to be a bully since I‘m not rude to anyone irl and never really have been bullied, so I have nothing to go on really. Though I can definitely find something. Worst case she’ll just spread rumours, haha.

I mean she’s mostly bullying the others to make her feel better about herself, since she bases her entire self-esteem on her athletic performance, which is why the day after she wins a race, no one’s getting bullied and when she lost she‘s going extra hard on her victims

I mean she’s mostly bullying the others to make her feel better about herself, since she bases her entire self-esteem on her athletic performance, which is why the day after she wins a race, no one’s getting bullied and when she lost she‘s going extra hard on her victims
Important notice: Yuki has never beaten up Amelia, only scared her off. Her reasons remain unknown, but they are that she finds Amelia cute and wouldn't wanna bruise her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back