• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
She would gladly duel him, as in her culture it is one of the most honorable things to do. And she is a woman that is always true to her word, so anything she said he would find he could trust in.
It would probably take him a while to ask her, but perhaps that would have become routine. I imagine he'd get protective, though it wouldn't be clearly shown. Just maybe moves in battle to take the focus off of her, or having her back more than anyone elses.

It would probably take him a while to ask her, but perhaps that would have become routine. I imagine he'd get protective, though it wouldn't be clearly shown. Just maybe moves in battle to take the focus off of her, or having her back more than anyone elses.
I could see them duel regularly, for certain! Aiko is very iron about her training so a good opponent for challenging duels would be more than welcome!

She is a fighter that you will always find at the very front, as she is a born leader. Even if she was not the leader of the heroes, she would be at the head of any attack and rally people behind her by nature.

I could see them duel regularly, for certain! Aiko is very iron about her training so a good opponent for challenging duels would be more than welcome!

She is a fighter that you will always find at the very front, as she is a born leader. Even if she was not the leader of the heroes, she would be at the head of any attack and rally people behind her by nature.
Even if she's leading at the front, I can see him sticking close. Or, if he's supporting from afar, concentrating his arrows on the enemies near to her.

yoikes yoikes btw how should Elias and Blake have met? Or would they be meeting for the first time in the rp?

Just finished my character, though I'm happy to change things if needed!
Your babes 💕 I'd love to work out some stuff between them and my lads.

I'm trying not to have Elias adopt every introvert he sees but 🤧 Asta is too cute. They're also both adopted so they have that in common, though their situations are vastly different.
Also the doodle thing about being lazy with line art, I felt that one in my bones.
I think they both lack some common sense, so if they ever interact they might end up having to share a braincell just to get through. Which I think will be funny and could lead to some shenanigans. Especially when Asta gets mischievous and Elias just follows along with anything she's scheming. Very vague Jesse and James vibes from Pokémon. Blake can be Meowth if you and yoikes yoikes are down.

As for Aleksei and Kyzar,,
hear me out,,
enemies to lovers friends? or at the very least enemies to "you're still fucking insufferable but lord help whoever decides to hurt you."
Something tells me that their first interactions with each other were downright awful. I think Aleksei's very posh and spoiled persona mixed with Kyzar's aloofness and dodgy loyalty would have clashed explosively. The two probably couldn't stand to be in the same room. Aleksei didn't trust Kyzar, and I'm sure the sentiment was mutual. But maybe a near death experience lead to one saving the other (of course not without an onslaught of insults). Then they just started following this trend of helping each other in tricky situations, but treating it like a "pay more attention next time idiot!" so on so forth. Maybe there's a moment of vulnerability, or maybe there isn't, idk! I guess I leave the rest to you if you like this at all. If not we can plan something totally different as wellll.

I think I read in the interest check that I could just head into here if I was interested. Please let me know if I misunderstood because I absolutely adore the premise of this rppp it’s so good

I'm trying not to have Elias adopt every introvert he sees but 🤧 Asta is too cute. They're also both adopted so they have that in common, though their situations are vastly different.
Also the doodle thing about being lazy with line art, I felt that one in my bones.
I think they both lack some common sense, so if they ever interact they might end up having to share a braincell just to get through. Which I think will be funny and could lead to some shenanigans. Especially when Asta gets mischievous and Elias just follows along with anything she's scheming. Very vague Jesse and James vibes from Pokémon. Blake can be Meowth if you and yoikes yoikes are down.
The fact that Yuki is also protecting every bullying victim she sees adds to this I would assume XD

The fact that Yuki is also protecting every bullying victim she sees adds to this I would assume XD
The bully protection duo and their group of adopted introverts.

I think I read in the interest check that I could just head into here if I was interested. Please let me know if I misunderstood because I absolutely adore the premise of this rppp it’s so good
I think you're all good to post here, welcome welcome!

bully victims?? 👀👀👀
are these eyes pro-bullying or anti-bullying? 👁️ 👁️

yoikes yoikes btw how should Elias and Blake have met? Or would they be meeting for the first time in the rp?

Your babes 💕 I'd love to work out some stuff between them and my lads.

As for Aleksei and Kyzar,,
hear me out,,
enemies to lovers friends? or at the very least enemies to "you're still fucking insufferable but lord help whoever decides to hurt you."
Something tells me that their first interactions with each other were downright awful. I think Aleksei's very posh and spoiled persona mixed with Kyzar's aloofness and dodgy loyalty would have clashed explosively. The two probably couldn't stand to be in the same room. Aleksei didn't trust Kyzar, and I'm sure the sentiment was mutual. But maybe a near death experience lead to one saving the other (of course not without an onslaught of insults). Then they just started following this trend of helping each other in tricky situations, but treating it like a "pay more attention next time idiot!" so on so forth. Maybe there's a moment of vulnerability, or maybe there isn't, idk! I guess I leave the rest to you if you like this at all. If not we can plan something totally different as wellll.
Elias can adopt Asta xD She'd probably feel more at home with someone as soft and sweet as he is :) They may have to share that one braincell rather often, though I can see her trying to also help him with school work, which may also lead to more shenanigans, since I reckon they'd be able to get off topic rather easily xD I'm more than happy for the three to be the vague Jesse, James and Meowth group xD

I can just imagine Kyzar now xD He's always been annoyed by the pompous, spoiled rich kids xD He'd probably be secretly plotting Aleksei's murder when they first meet, and I imagine every sentence would be responded to with a cold, sarcastic comment at the least. It's be funny if it was Kyzar who had a near death experience, with Aleksei saving him, and maybe that changes Kyzar's opinions a little, though not enough to stop him from being sarcastic. I imagine he'd get protective of him too, but more in a 'shot the guy sneaking up on you because I'm the only one who gets to murder you' sort of vibe xD

Elias: Did you have to beat him up that bad?
Yuki: He was assaulting Asta
Elias: Coulda given him a kick or two more, honestly.
Asta just sitting there staring at Elias and Yuki in sheer amazement, wondering why they cared and how they had so much confidence xD

hmmm I gotta look through the sheets 👀

might be pro-bully, might not be! ^^

Thats gonna be either Yuki's best friend or rival, since she has the same premise XD Just that she is bruiser artist delinquent girl

ooooh the character I was going for would be super energetic type of person, super tomboyish, does whatever the heck she wants (tho a lot of times insensitive to other people) and just has no boundaries at all

My girl is basically the soft, innocent, naive and slightly dumb character, except it’s a complete facade that she made up because she’s insecure and wants people to like her.

Elias: Did you have to beat him up that bad?
Yuki: He was assaulting Asta
Elias: Coulda given him a kick or two more, honestly.
LMAO
this.
yes.
endorsing violence only when done upon those he cares about first.

Elias can adopt Asta xD She'd probably feel more at home with someone as soft and sweet as he is :) They may have to share that one braincell rather often, though I can see her trying to also help him with school work, which may also lead to more shenanigans, since I reckon they'd be able to get off topic rather easily xD I'm more than happy for the three to be the vague Jesse, James and Meowth group xD

I can just imagine Kyzar now xD He's always been annoyed by the pompous, spoiled rich kids xD He'd probably be secretly plotting Aleksei's murder when they first meet, and I imagine every sentence would be responded to with a cold, sarcastic comment at the least. It's be funny if it was Kyzar who had a near death experience, with Aleksei saving him, and maybe that changes Kyzar's opinions a little, though not enough to stop him from being sarcastic. I imagine he'd get protective of him too, but more in a 'shot the guy sneaking up on you because I'm the only one who gets to murder you' sort of vibe xD

Asta just sitting there staring at Elias and Yuki in sheer amazement, wondering why they cared and how they had so much confidence xD

Please they're in the middle of algebra homework and Elias uses the calculator to do that trick where you type in 07734 and then flip it around and it spells 'hello'. and then they start trying to see how many number combinations they can do to turn them into words. they spend so much time on it and barely touch the homework. 💀

LOL yes I can vibe with that. Aleksei saving Kyzar is great, especially considering that Aleksei isn't much of an action person. He's more of a 'mentally torment my enemies from a safe distance with illusion magic and traumatize them so much they run away' sort of guy, but I imagine that Kyzar's situation needed a more physical approach. So he risked his perfect, pristine image to get him out of the situation. Because, well, as much as they butt heads he doesn't want him to die. He's too valuable of an asset to the party for that, not because he enjoys the sarcastic back and forth dynamic they have or anything ha ha.

LMAO
this.
yes.
endorsing violence only when done upon those he cares about first.

Please they're in the middle of algebra homework and Elias uses the calculator to do that trick where you type in 07734 and then flip it around and it spells 'hello'. and then they start trying to see how many number combinations they can do to turn them into words. they spend so much time on it and barely touch the homework. 💀

LOL yes I can vibe with that. Aleksei saving Kyzar is great, especially considering that Aleksei isn't much of an action person. He's more of a 'mentally torment my enemies from a safe distance with illusion magic and traumatize them so much they run away' sort of guy, but I imagine that Kyzar's situation needed a more physical approach. So he risked his perfect, pristine image to get him out of the situation. Because, well, as much as they butt heads he doesn't want him to die. He's too valuable of an asset to the party for that, not because he enjoys the sarcastic back and forth dynamic they have or anything ha ha.
Them just in a big happy fit of giggles over a calculator is just an adorable image that needs to happen xD

Kyzar certainly would have been surprised xD Would probably make some sarcastic comment about Aleksei getting his hands dirty, even when he's bleeding out xD And of course, he won't thank him, but maybe he'd offer him a way to get the bloodstains out of his clothes afterward. After all, Kyzar is an assassin, and they can't go around with Aleksei covered in bloodstains, because then people would be suspicious of them and that would just be a lot of hassle, right?

ooooh the character I was going for would be super energetic type of person, super tomboyish, does whatever the heck she wants (tho a lot of times insensitive to other people) and just has no boundaries at all
Yea, then she would be the opposite of Yuki who is really nice and sociable unless you piss her off.

Name: Nina Simone Rivera
Height: 5’2
Appearance: View attachment 950691
Personality: Nina comes off as a sweet, naive girl who can be a bit dim. And while there is some truth to that kind and unknowing persona, it’s mostly a lie. Nina pretends to be a lot more naive than she actually is. She’s afraid that she wouldn’t be accepted by others if she was completely herself.

For the most part, she is a genuinely kind person, acting the way she does so others feel comfortable and safe around her. She wants to make people happy. She thinks doing that might make her a happier person. On the other hand, Nina is a very insecure person, she knows it and she hides it as much as she can. She gets jealous of other people’s fortune and immediately hates herself for feeling that way.She’s extremely self-critical, and saves none of the patience she has for others for herself. She’s a hypocrite who wants others to trust her, but never truly trusts anyone else.

History: To make a long story short, Nina was born into a wealthy family. One that didn’t accept any imperfections in their bloodline. So when she was diagnosed with autism at the age of 5, the first thing her parents did was make her hide it. They treated her like she was an embarrassment to the family and anytime she failed to mask her autism she would be punished. Usually with her ending up locked in a dark storage closet, or not being allowed to eat. Her older sister, Natasha, wasn’t any better than her parents. Natasha hated that Nina got so much attention from her parents, even if it was negative attention. And It made Natasha bitter towards Nina. Natasha would go out of her way to be cruel to her younger sister.
Thankfully, her brother, Markus Lee was a lot kinder to her. He was the one who’d let her out of the closets she’d be trapped in, or sneak up food to her room when she wasn’t allowed to eat, and he would try to take punishments in her place, even though it rarely worked. Nina is a still a kind person thanks to Markus Lee, and she’s very grateful to him.
Years have passed and Nina’s punishments lessened as she got better at hiding her autism, but Nina is still completely traumatized from her hellish childhood, whether she accepts it or not.
Trivia:
— Nina is left handed.
— Nina’s as voted ‘most likely to get lost in IKEA’ in a school wide poll back in her freshman year.
— Nina has to manually fight back tears when people are nice to her.
Relationships: Open!

Name: Ameranthea
Height: 6’0
Appearance:
View attachment 950692
Abilities:

Personality: Ameranthea didn’t speak much, she was always dazed, lost in her own dream land. She seemed wise when she did speak, and it was not as if she was introverted. People just didn’t talk to her much. She was intimidating to most, people looked at her and categorized her as better or smarter. It was probably thanks to her regal appearance. Ameranthea was quite lonely, when she didn’t have her head in the clouds. She liked speaking with people and was a pleasant person when you talked to her. She’s honestly a bit awkward in social situations. But she’s very intelligent and very grateful to anyone who looked her way. Often bringing gifts to those she considered friends.(aka: you talked to her once) Ameranthea probably gets her intimidating reputation from her ambition and dedication, especially towards the high priestess and her goals. Ameranthea’s loyalty rivaled that of a knight.

History: (A paragraph min.)
Trivia:
— Ameranthea learned how to cook just so she could make her friends better homemade food. (Funny story behind that one actually)
— Was great at giving speeches
— Likes snakes
Relationships: Open! I’d love to talk about it
Another autistic character! Lovely.

I am having trouble with what her abilities might be, my mind is drawing blanks rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back