• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Fair enough. As for me, I'll just shut up until something else happens while I happen to be around... *whistles*

I come back to this. I feel proud.
Also, apparently I didn't have strep like I thought, it was tonsilitis. Yayyyyyy!

Also, once I finish my two characters, would you all like to start the roleplay? Those who haven't made their characters can join in later on!

Sounds promising, but we should probably agree on it...

I'm in, who's with me?

Sure! I honestly don't think we need 15 students. Yeah, that's been the video game format, but we can do without that many.

Finding and settling on Sora's took me a lot longer than I'm willing to admit, just gonna put that out there...

Honestly, as long as Sora makes it to round 3's class trial, I'll be happy. Either as victim or killer, preferably...

So, my character's original name was Furutani but I'm gonna change it because it sounds like...something else. Something cursed.

Hey man, I'd never intrude on someone else's death.

The executions are a highlight for a character, I wouldn't feel right taking that spotlight from them.

Ehhh, suppose...

I suppose I'll have to take what I'll be dealt, and hope to heck I can even work with it! :P

I'm not sure if I should make one either, though if need be I can whip something up if there's more time provided...

Though I'll obviously want to make it different if I am allowed and capable - blehh, basics...

...I'm just not sure if I should.

I'm honestly not sure how long it'll take me to finish my characters, so honestly, take all the time you need :dead:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back