• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think it is, I've never even watched it though...

Now I guess I have a reason to, thanks. XD

Dunno if there’s really space but I plan to speak a bit about my concept anyways since I already started it. I plan for a Male. SHSL Babysitter/big bro/childcare attendant or something of the such. He’s mainly got the experience from it from being the second eldest of seven, and twins with the eldest. He sort of just picks up more strays along the way and suddenly he’s the neighborhoods role model, tutor, therapist, cook, and all that goes into child raising.

Dunno if there’s really space but I plan to speak a bit about my concept anyways since I already started it. I plan for a Male. SHSL Babysitter/big bro/childcare attendant or something of the such. He’s mainly got the experience from it from being the second eldest of seven, and twins with the eldest. He sort of just picks up more strays along the way and suddenly he’s the neighborhoods role model, tutor, therapist, cook, and all that goes into child raising.
Sounds great! Honestly, I think my final character number is gonna be raised to twenty, even if the roleplay starts before then. We'll have a lot more room to establish relationships, and more characters to replace the inevitably dead ones, lol.

Sounds great! Honestly, I think my final character number is gonna be raised to twenty, even if the roleplay starts before then. We'll have a lot more room to establish relationships, and more characters to replace the inevitably dead ones, lol.

Whatcha talking about, boss?

I've got three characters already, no need to rush for high numbers any time soon.

So in the terms of the show, are we remaining with the concept of if we guess who the killer is incorrectly that we all proceed to die and the killer is set free? Or is there a new method to the process?

So in the terms of the show, are we remaining with the concept of if we guess who the killer is incorrectly that we all proceed to die and the killer is set free? Or is there a new method to the process?
Honestly, I don't know. If I went with option 1, the roleplay could easily go down in shambles- but it'd also be true to the games. If I went with option 2, the method would probably be that the first person to condemn the agreed upon suspect guilty is the only one killed.

I just noticed the OC you're using is a trap.... Do I sense a cameo for a certain someone in the future?
That has nothing to do with this, shush.
I mean, the former 'is' how it works normally, I'd like to hope to stick to it.

Alright, so keeping the current cast in mind, I decided to switch out my character for a new one. I feel like there were way too many manipulative and sneaky people at one time.

Honestly, I don't know. If I went with option 1, the roleplay could easily go down in shambles- but it'd also be true to the games. If I went with option 2, the method would probably be that the first person to condemn the agreed upon suspect guilty is the only one killed.

Sorry for double post, but I think we should randomly pick who the killer and victim is like we decided and then construct a fun mystery here together in the OOC instead of trying to figure it out IC. It'll be a lot less chaotic and organized is we play it out planned.

We can fill in plot holes and avoid making things too obvious that way.

Sorry for double post, but I think we should randomly pick who the killer and victim is like we decided and then construct a fun mystery here together in the OOC instead of trying to figure it out IC. It'll be a lot less chaotic and organized is we play it out planned.

We can fill in plot holes and avoid making things too obvious that way.

Last time I did one o these, the Killer and the GM worked together to construct the mystery and left it for the rest of the characters to figure out. It was tricky since some players weren't exactly up for it, but the final result was pretty fun.

Then again, I did get the sneaking suspicion the GM was kinda dropping a few hints here and there, so I can't say for certain that I've seen a 100% accurate trial system implemented.

It was pretty much the only RP I've ever been in that actually managed to reach a natural conclusion, though.

Last time I did one o these, the Killer and the GM worked together to construct the mystery and left it for the rest of the characters to figure out. It was tricky since some players weren't exactly up for it, but the final result was pretty fun.

Then again, I did get the sneaking suspicion the GM was kinda dropping a few hints here and there, so I can't say for certain that I've seen a 100% accurate trial system implemented.

It was pretty much the only RP I've ever been in that actually managed to reach a natural conclusion, though.
Yeah that's what I've done too, but I honestly like the idea of solving the mystery in OOC and then going back to IC, since Danganronpa RPs ending fast is the curse of the fandom.

Yeah, that does sound like a good idea. Actual murder and clues are implemented in OOC, and murders are solved IC. I can probably make another thread for something like that.

Also, I'm gonna remake my character I already had and finish my second one- The former because I'm an indecisive person.

I guess if someone goes inactive we can just use their character for a murder. Seems like a simple way to keep the story moving while allowing the people who still want to play to participate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back