• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright; reckon I made up my mind on this thing.

I'm joining in - hence this - and I hope to work up a CS in about... 2-3 days? I'll need to brainstorm.

Going to assume that's obviously A-OK; I'll begin working on it later today.

Progress with my CS is going smoothly; just finishing off the History and General Relations sections at the moment.

I am, however, unsure what location to put for the birthplace.

Help.

EDIT: Update, 17 minutes later, all but the birthplace is filled in and more or less ready to go apart from that. Asking for input and/or suggestions - I can't leave it blank or not there as it's not optional, so...

Last edited:
Progress with my CS is going smoothly; just finishing off the History and General Relations sections at the moment.

I am, however, unsure what location to put for the birthplace.

Help.

EDIT: Update, 17 minutes later, all but the birthplace is filled in and more or less ready to go apart from that. Asking for input and/or suggestions - I can't leave it blank or not there as it's not optional, so...

Are they not Japanese? I would like to take a look at them if that's okay.

Danganronpa RP huh? It's been a hot minute since I've done one of these but I honestly really want to do one again, I'm interested.

Yay, new members :D! I really can't wait to get this underway, lol.

Any ideas on the type of school were running for this or we doing standard D1 things?

Like is the makeup gonna be identical to hope's peak or are their gonna be structural differences we should know about?

Any ideas on the type of school were running for this or we doing standard D1 things?

Like is the makeup gonna be identical to hope's peak or are their gonna be structural differences we should know about?
Right now, it's basic D1 structure, but I'm trying to come up w/ a few original ideas!

Would our characters know of the incidents that took place in DR1 or would this just be an AU where none of the canon characters exist?

Would our characters know of the incidents that took place in DR1 or would this just be an AU where none of the canon characters exist?
Probably the first one! I feel like characters having knowledge of D1 would present more plot ideas, lol.

Probably the first one! I feel like characters having knowledge of D1 would present more plot ideas, lol.

Yeah but what would their reference of it be?

Like the series has gone through some pretty wild settings already, with varying understandings of how the game works.

If we make D1 canon in our storyline, are we dealing with the general canon or D3 canon? Because depending on that things could be drastically different.

Or perhaps it can be in a world where a killing game's taken place but it doesn't have to necessarily be the Danganronpa killing Game.

Just saying because stuff like this makes or breaks Danganronpa RPs

Yeah but what would their reference of it be?

Like the series has gone through some pretty wild settings already, with varying understandings of how the game works.

If we make D1 canon in our storyline, are we dealing with the general canon or D3 canon? Because depending on that things could be drastically different.

Or perhaps it can be in a world where a killing game's taken place but it doesn't have to necessarily be the Danganronpa killing Game.

Just saying because stuff like this makes or breaks Danganronpa RPs
Okay, I'm gonna try and describe this, lmao- it's a mix of the two, most accurately. It's similar in the light of D3 as in their previous memories were basically wiped, and they were assigned false memories (which is an idea that'll probably be presented later in the main RP). However, it's similar to D1 as they were simply just put in the Killing Game with no ulterior motives, like the reality show in D3. In simpler terms, it's very similar to D1- they're in the Killing Game, but there wasn't a character who erased prior memories, so everyone's new to each other, just in general. I'm definitely gonna add more lore to this, but a change I'm gonna make from this is it isn't set in an academy, it's actually set in a type of facility- I'll add more to that vague statement in the lore concept, lol.
Okay, hopefully that all made sense? I've been piecing a plot together as I went on with this, lol, so that's why it wasn't initially shared.​

Okay, I'm gonna try and describe this, lmao- it's a mix of the two, most accurately. It's similar in the light of D3 as in their previous memories were basically wiped, and they were assigned false memories (which is an idea that'll probably be presented later in the main RP). However, it's similar to D1 as they were simply just put in the Killing Game with no ulterior motives, like the reality show in D3. In simpler terms, it's very similar to D1- they're in the Killing Game, but there wasn't a character who erased prior memories, so everyone's new to each other, just in general. I'm definitely gonna add more lore to this, but a change I'm gonna make from this is it isn't set in an academy, it's actually set in a type of facility- I'll add more to that vague statement in the lore concept, lol.
Okay, hopefully that all made sense? I've been piecing a plot together as I went on with this, lol, so that's why it wasn't initially shared.​

Yeah, I followed well enough. It doesn't have to be hardlined since we're just starting, I was just concerned that we had a consistent basis to go off. Things can be altered as we go and the lore is updated, I just wanted to be sure we weren't just winging it.

So yeah, you pretty much alleviated me of those concerns. I'm good.

Plus I think V3 happened much later so there's tons of mutual killing games that just happened in between, and this could be one of them. We could be Danganronpa 6 or something.

Are they not Japanese? I would like to take a look at them if that's okay.
1. I'ma be honest with you, I'm more or less using this as a lee-way to get into the series, so I'm not exactly the brightest of bulbs... But if this is Japan, that does broaden my perspective a bit (probably should have assumed that)... Huh.

2.Ye. When I'm done. Should be done by the end of today.

1. I'ma be honest with you, I'm more or less using this as a lee-way to get into the series, so I'm not exactly the brightest of bulbs... But if this is Japan, that does broaden my perspective a bit (probably should have assumed that)... Huh.

2.Ye. When I'm done. Should be done by the end of today.

You might want to watch a let's play or watch the anime if we're going to the be referencing the first game in this. It's a battle royale type murder mystery so getting spoiled is no fun, but then again, there's also people who do enjoy them.

There's like 2 more branches of the school later on in the canon but the first/main academy is in Japan. Students are scouted for their talent from other schools and that could be overseas too (typically they're Japanese). Their talent is their skill or quality they've fully mastered and have become famous for. They get to attend this lavish and over the top school that would nourish their talents further and basically open all sorts of opportunities for them in the future. They're seen as the hope for the future.

The game starts with one of the classes being kidnapped and forced to play a mutual killing game.

I mean, I've seen enough to know what's going on and what regularly happens, should be OK on that front.

Gotcha. So I guess it'd be best to settle on someplace in Japan for this last section I gotta slip in...

Information received, suppose. Thanks.

Okay, I think if we can get at least ten people interested and at least 8 character sheets, we can start. I think 10 characters can actually p[rovide a pretty sufficient roleplay, but I'm not sure yet, lol.

Yeah, people can continue to join after that! We'll get to focus on our characters initially and we can assume there's 15 students there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back