• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Indeed. There are so many attributes the canine needs to watch out for should it do the deed, thus meaning it's more likely to be recognised if even one sign is there. On the other hand, disposing of the poor thing will be difficult with those said senses making it a lot more aware, no?

Exactly,

The Killers always have to account for each of their victims' specific strengths and weaknesses and how they match with their own.

Although, it still depends on the specific layout of wherever the characters are getting trapped. More and more the series has shown that excessively complicated murder plots constructed using the Items within the school/islands in conjunction with the environment and then Ultimate Talents are how some of the best mysteries are created. Like if we stumbled upon a boiler room and found someone's body stuck in a vat of heated water.

That makes sense, but here where the victims and killers will be randomised, I dare wonder how this will turn out...

That is true - and from what I'm aware of, those cases are not only longer in response to their quality, but still...

Hoo boy, this should be interesting.

I didn't intend for him to be capable of human speech TBH. Sorta a self imposed writing challenge.

Though maybe a nice macguffin can allow his words to be translated? That could be a fun spin. Especially if it's only....sorta operational

I didn't intend for him to be capable of human speech TBH. Sorta a self imposed writing challenge.

Though maybe a nice macguffin can allow his words to be translated? That could be a fun spin. Especially if it's only....sorta operational

Danganronpa's used the 'Because Science!' excuse for its wackiness innumerable times before,

Just strap a deficient translator around his neck and we'll be all set.

Doesn't even really matter where he got it. His owner could've won it in a box of cheerios and it still wouldn't be half as crazy as any of the stuff the main series got up to

Though maybe a nice macguffin can allow his words to be translated?
Sounds like an interesting challenge to me...

Plausible, too. Good luck to doggo.

Danganronpa's used the 'Because Science!' excuse for its wackiness innumerable times before,

Just strap a deficient translator around his neck and we'll be all set.

Doesn't even really matter where he got it. His owner could've won it in a box of cheerios and it still wouldn't be half as crazy as any of the stuff the main series got up to
That would be fun!

Sounds like an interesting challenge to me...

Plausible, too. Good luck to doggo.
<3

If the dog gets a translator, I'm headcannoning him to have this voice and nobody can stop me. Also looks like there's a lot of interest in this which is pretty cool.

"I never said you had to listen to me. I didn't really imply anything, in fact. I just feel it'd be better mentally to restrain yourself, like the beast you are."

Sora just gives the knife back immediately.

"It's his knife, officers. He's the one who killed someone with it."

(We know this isn't the IC thread, don't worry other readers.)

"Byeeee..."

Sora just jokingly waves as Akamaru gets hauled off.

(Eeeyup!)

Last edited:
It seems we do, and I don't know if I like that...

Why is it always the freaks...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back