What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
Hiiii...

I'm half tempted to post so Sora can kind of pester Akamaru, but I'll have to do that when tomorrow's business is out of the way (will have more time then). Just like 'who are you and why do you supposedly have that weapon in the first place?'

BriiAngelic

*Willingly Participates in Self Sabotoge*
Oh I'm very tempted to throw in KD again to quick snap back at Akamaru but I really do wanna give others time. On the other hand in the back of my mind everything is screaming *You have time post who cares about post order*.

I guess its mainly cause everyone seems dead across my rps lol. I'm one of the few not busy today.

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
Pfft. That's fair enough, but having the time is half the battle - having enough to even compress into that post is another.

What I'm willing to suggest is we team up on it - I'll go first when I can manage, then when it's done, it'd be your turn - again, when you can manage (and hope to heck Illiya doesn't cut us up).

BriiAngelic

I like this idea~
Also yeah KD is mentally like
"Fucking hell ive been here like 20 minutes and people are already pulling out weapons ima have to throw hands and i really dont wanna"

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
Glad you approve! I'll let ya know when I'm done (though I can't really stop Illiya from posting if they do, damn it).

Sora honestly doesn't really care, but she's been trying to keep up with everything. It was pretty easy until everyone started talking all at once and/or frantically. If anything, focusing on the 'revealing the weapon' topic will probably help her a lot.

"Hey, guys. If they actually have a weapon, we have a way out of here."

BriiAngelic

I get that KD was talking to everyone and noone all at the same time until Akamaru came out with the weapon topic

We're already scrum debating

Valen

Fallen Archangel
Im still waiting for the Ultimate "Professional" to respond. As well as the GM as without the GM even communicating this will go no where :/ after that I will respond further

BriiAngelic

Maybe later this week we should see who’s actually still interested and work from there. After all I know I’ve been sick so that’s been keeping me from posting. Though I’m feeling a bit better so I’ll try to get one out later today

_Evie_

oz stan
Maybe later this week we should see who’s actually still interested and work from there. After all I know I’ve been sick so that’s been keeping me from posting. Though I’m feeling a bit better so I’ll try to get one out later today
Yeah I agree with this, I think checking who's still interested (maybe by pinging everyone who's made a character or something like that?) would be a good idea.

Valen

Fallen Archangel
Yeah I agree with this, I think checking who's still interested (maybe by pinging everyone who's made a character or something like that?) would be a good idea.
Has anyone seen the GM though?

BriiAngelic

Got the chance to post :3
Also KD loves to interrupt others lol. He has had no private conversations hes just projecting his voice to the whole room and expecting them to listen like his kiddos XD

BriiAngelic

I know, in reality I just figure if I post enough in the ooc people will remember it and it won’t die. I know if it’s not in my alerts I deadass will forget for weeks

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
That's why you read over your list of watched threads!

Honestly, I'd rather not this die before we get to the first murder or trial - I want to at least get there, that'd be nice.

fabled

gone
[div=margin: 0 auto;text-align:justify;font-family:serif;width:90%]i'm still up for this. i can't post until the day after tomorrow, though. i will try to get something up once i have the time.

i'm just a little worried about how much we can do, considering the gm is absent. [/div]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)