• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Im still waiting for the Ultimate "Professional" to respond. As well as the GM as without the GM even communicating this will go no where :/ after that I will respond further

Maybe later this week we should see who’s actually still interested and work from there. After all I know I’ve been sick so that’s been keeping me from posting. Though I’m feeling a bit better so I’ll try to get one out later today

Maybe later this week we should see who’s actually still interested and work from there. After all I know I’ve been sick so that’s been keeping me from posting. Though I’m feeling a bit better so I’ll try to get one out later today

Yeah I agree with this, I think checking who's still interested (maybe by pinging everyone who's made a character or something like that?) would be a good idea.

Yeah I agree with this, I think checking who's still interested (maybe by pinging everyone who's made a character or something like that?) would be a good idea.

Has anyone seen the GM though?

Got the chance to post :3
Also KD loves to interrupt others lol. He has had no private conversations hes just projecting his voice to the whole room and expecting them to listen like his kiddos XD

*groans in 'I really ought to post'*

I'm tempted to say 'yes', but I feel like we 'just' did this...? XD

I know, in reality I just figure if I post enough in the ooc people will remember it and it won’t die. I know if it’s not in my alerts I deadass will forget for weeks

That's why you read over your list of watched threads!

Honestly, I'd rather not this die before we get to the first murder or trial - I want to at least get there, that'd be nice.

Yeah the gm being absent ties a lot of our options, but I think we could still improvise and write up things making this our prologue? After all Freak mentioned that it’d be by roulette who the mastermind is so for most of the plot it only matters that someone is decided for who will post said plot things. So I doubt anything we do could really go against the plot so far. Heck even if we write it as “they broke out of x classroom” so long as they can’t leave the building they’re still in the same overall position in the story. Even if the characters see themselves as getting somewhere.

Yeah the gm being absent ties a lot of our options, but I think we could still improvise and write up things making this our prologue? After all Freak mentioned that it’d be by roulette who the mastermind is so for most of the plot it only matters that someone is decided for who will post said plot things. So I doubt anything we do could really go against the plot so far. Heck even if we write it as “they broke out of x classroom” so long as they can’t leave the building they’re still in the same overall position in the story. Even if the characters see themselves as getting somewhere.

I mean I would love to just take our time enjoying the prologue side of things and building relationships and tension between characters. Much like the beggining of the show where no one was killed until the tapes were shown. Only downside is without the GM there is a strong chance we are unable to leave the prologue side of things :(

So I have to ask since the GM has not signed in for quite sometime.. Is this RP still a thing? A little hard to carry on without any form of GM push or motivation for the RP itself. Really would hate to see this die, but really would like answers on whether this is alive or not?

According to their profile, they haven't been on since the 15th of December...

We can't really do anything 'without' the GM, so on that front we're kinda dead. But we 'are' still here.

Well.... I don't think so. Only thing possible is someone take up the reins without taking any specific original things the GM might of done?

RP rights would have to be passed on by the GM for official approval for us to carry on running this RP. Downside in all of this, that would take the GM providing one of us the ability to do so. Unfortunate, but at this point it is sounding like we are at a dead end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back