• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FreakOfLater

🧡 Always Sleeping 🧡

UigzFnD.png

Welcome to Hope's Peak High School, a school for the young and talented!

You lucky sixteen were accepted into this school for your amazing talent at what you were most excellent at, and for that, you were accepted into one of the most prestigious schools around the globe!

Our team hopes you enjoy your time at this lovely school!

Because you're gonna be here for a long time.

txcK1AQ.png

R U L E S
ii. Please participate in the roleplay! Please don't just make a character sheet and then ignore the roleplay once it comes out, and if you have to leave the roleplay for any reason, please at least inform me.
ii. This is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The first sixteen character sheets I get (including myself) will be the students. I'd usually base this on the first sixteen expressions of interests I get, but I'd rather not run the risk of someone dropping from interest halfway through development of this.
iii. You have to be okay with your character being killed, or being a character who kills another student. This is a Danganronpa roleplay, so as you expect, people will die. As the roleplay goes on, I'll be spinning a wheel to decide who gets killed and who kills.
iv. Please be nice to the other roleplayers! Nobody likes it when somebody in a roleplay is being mean. IC, of course, it's allowed, since rivalries will happen, but OOC, please be courteous to everyone!
v. This roleplay is literate. So no *, please!
vi. Please don't control another person's character. Let them control themself! It's much more fun that way.
vii. There are no canon characters in this roleplay. Besides Monokuma, who is quite an obvious addition, there will be no canon characters! There is no problem with basing your character of one from canon, heck, you can even take a talent from a canon character, but please keep the cast to original characters!
viii. Please don't ask for certain roles! Please don't ask to be the protagonist, mastermind, or traitor, as I will be spinning a wheel for that as well! In my opinion, it will bring an actual sense of suspense into the game.

Interest Check: Over!

Last edited:
I'ma just make sure it's noted that I'm considering this... *whistles*

Last edited:

ooo, i've been looking for a danganronpa roleplay for awhile! i'm totally interested.

i will be a bit busy for the next few weeks (i'm on the last few weeks of the semester, so a lot of projects and exams are popping up), but i'll try my best to be active.

Perfectly fine if you're busy! It happens to all of us <3.

So I am still so in and I also and placing down interest for Valen Valen as well because he wants to join. We will have a basic outline of our CS’s up tonight. We’ve been waiting for years for someone to do an RP for this killer show/manga!

Danganronpa? Count me in, if there’s still space that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back