What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

fabled

gone
[div=margin: 0 auto;text-align:justify;font-family:serif;width:90%]i'll try to get something up later tonight or tomorrow morning. i'm kind of swamped with homework, but once i get that done, i'll start working on a reply!
[/div]

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
Alright, there's your post I spoke of. Seems Arano is gonna be the more active out of my two characters at this rate, but that's OK (I just wanna find a balance and hope at least one of them makes it to the trial of round 3).

BriiAngelic

*Willingly Participates in Self Sabotoge*
Actually speaking of which is there a deadline of when the roles (Mastermind, etc) will be randomized? or were they already done?

Valen

Fallen Archangel
Im waiting on Miss Professional but again where is our stance on the discord? I have to actively kick myself to remember to check here for info haha. FreakOfLater FreakOfLater

fabled

gone
[div=margin: 0 auto;text-align:justify;font-family:serif;width:90%]alright, finally got a post up! sorry if it's a bit messy, though. it's 1am and i wanted to get something up, aa
[/div]

BriiAngelic

WAIFU dang it. Lmao now i need a new ending to this post I was one hundred percent gonna end with KD mocking them for none of them trying the doors TT-TT.

BriiAngelic

I know that feeling. I've been slowly building a response for my other rp im in but its not coming as easily.

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
OK, I'm alive... At least I've got plenty to work with!

Will intend to get a post up (as promised) before I gotta go off for the day.

waifu

චᆽච
"Okay, I know this might sound strange, but would anyone actually take me down if I Revealed I had a weapon on hand?"
What nice timing. This character is oozing ultimate assassin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)