• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
There were a good number of people expressing interest at first too, though we do have to account for the ghosting factor

If push comes to shove some of us can probably double up, which could account for extra slots filled and could be used to keep players in for longer if one of their characters die early.

There were a good number of people expressing interest at first too, though we do have to account for the ghosting factor

If push comes to shove some of us can probably double up, which could account for extra slots filled and could be used to keep players in for longer if one of their characters die early.
Yeah! I'm planning on making two characters for this so we have more students. I hope nobody ghosts this :(.

Yeah! I'm planning on making two characters for this so we have more students. I hope nobody ghosts this :(.

Always account for the Ghosting,

almost all Roleplays are at risk of it.

That being said, someone who's dedicated enough to make two characters would probably be less at risk of ghosting.

Heck, since we aren't exactly bound to a certain number of players we won't have to worry much about how much interest we initially receive.

I've only done Discord Dangan RPs, so I'm kind of curious how this will play out, but I'm pretty excited since the last RP I tried ended pretty fast. I'm just curious, what will we have to do to kill? Send a message? Or will the victim and killer be chosen randomly?

I've only done Discord Dangan RPs, so I'm kind of curious how this will play out, but I'm pretty excited since the last RP I tried ended pretty fast. I'm just curious, what will we have to do to kill? Send a message? Or will the victim and killer be chosen randomly?
Chosen randomly! I think things being randomized will add an actual sense of suspense.

My sheet is taking forever since I've been fighting myself over coding myself or just using a code, lol.

Someone made a dog OC and I so badly wanna actually have it in this roleplay, lol-​

Up to the GM really,

But if it's accepted people gotta be down with it potentially getting executed like any other.

Though I'm still kinda debating whether or not this is a gag or not.

Up to the GM really,

But if it's accepted people gotta be down with it potentially getting executed like any other.

Though I'm still kinda debating whether or not this is a gag or not.
Yeah. I hate when animals die in movies :(. Yeah, I'm debating if it's a joke OC, but if isn't, I might accept it? It'd be quite the creative addition, lol.​

Yeah. I hate when animals die in movies :(. Yeah, I'm debating if it's a joke OC, but if isn't, I might accept it? It'd be quite the creative addition, lol.​

If it were someone with the characteristics of a dog then I'd probably agree with you, but an actual honest to god Canine seems too limiting on its own.

Like if it were a guy in a dogsuit with a dog obsession, or even someone who people could accurately compare to some type of dog stereotype.

Hell, I'm just thinking about Class Trials and how unimaginably boring they'd be if all my contributions were stifled because I was a dog.

Actually, just having them make it a talking dog or something would make me less wary.

I can see it happening because the actual games are pretty ridiculous. I think that's a legit application!

New mission: protect ultimate good boy at all costs.

I can see it happening because the actual games are pretty ridiculous. I think that's a legit application!

Same line of thought, we could probably explain it away with some science mumbo jumbo. Like if it's actually a robotic dog that was specifically built for some Engineer's daughter, or if it got into some chemical mishap that led to it's vocal abilities.

Honestly I just want it to be able to contribute to the Class Trials, a dog's sense of smell could go a long way in a game like this.

Everyone's going to grow attached to the ultimate good boy, it's going to be a comedic yet interesting...

...And maybe a bit heartbreaking if luck is not with us.

A murder committed by a dog or against a dog could be extremely interesting since the dog would have to account for its stature, fur, teeth marks and stuff that could implicate it.

While its potential murderer would have to get around its heightened senses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back