• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e: Dark Ages of Taeral (Closed)

Ooh! How about an Aarakocra? I dont ever see them much.

But then what kind? A cool crow? Or a chipper sparrow?

Perhaps a tiny sparrow. Yes, would do well as a rogue.

Ooh! How about an Aarakocra? I dont ever see them much.

But then what kind? A cool crow? Or a chipper sparrow?

Perhaps a tiny sparrow. Yes, would do well as a rogue.
Yeah, you do just fine. Middle of a battle, you'll see a coin on the ground and be like, "Ooh! Shiny!"

Short question about the starting equipment: Is it fine if I sell parts of the starting equipment? As an example, I'd like to buy a rapier, so there's no need for a pair of short swords.

Guess we have a good party mix. Might be going for a more utility-oriented set of spells, since we're forming a pretty balanced party.

PS: What alignments are you guys thinking of taking?

Too damn indecisive what I actually want to play right now, I have about a dozen different ideas that don't mash well with each other - by now, I've considered everything but the barbarian, and the race is up for further discussions once more as well. What I can say is that I'll stay away from chaotic-evil and its immediate neighbors.

Yeah. Going Aarakocra. A short sparrow sent out on a mission to clarify the figurative changing winds.
I'm aiming for a half-elf sorcerer/wizard who discovered a means to stop aging altogether, but is now obsessed with discovering full-blown immortality (and not the shitty undead kind of immortality)

Too damn indecisive what I actually want to play right now, I have about a dozen different ideas that don't mash well with each other - by now, I've considered everything but the barbarian, and the race is up for further discussions once more as well. What I can say is that I'll stay away from chaotic-evil and its immediate neighbors.
I have to get to an exam soon, but after that, I can hit you up so we can maybe talk, and maybe that will help you pick?

I have to get to an exam soon, but after that, I can hit you up so we can maybe talk, and maybe that will help you pick?
That might actually help a lot - certainly never hurts to share a few ideas. Also: Exams on Saturday? Sounds cruel...

I'm going Lawful Good with my Fighter. Almost went Paladin with him, but I wanted to go with an easy class.

Open to anyone who wants to arrange something with backstories by the way! Plenty of room to go around. Especially with Psychie Psychie since she is an elf and my character lived her whole life in an elvish community.

Do you guys have room for one more? I'm in the mood for a Warforged (Robot-esque) Criminal Cleric, who worships a nature god and takes the War Domain.
Oh yes, for sure. Would love to have you.

I love Warforged. And Eberron. That said, they’re not common in this part of the world. Make sure to use them from the official Wayfinder’s Guide.

Mmm, fighters are probably one of my favorites too! Had one with some juicy drow drama behind him. Twas nice

If you have room for another, I wouldn't mind throwing my lot in, if you'd have me.

And I promise I can get a dnd char up in much less time than it takes me to figure our how to make an Exalt.
Yeah, would love to have you. Roll up a character.

Hey WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Do we know one another prior to game start?
I was thinking you meet each other on the road with this caravan. Perhaps you decide to stick together as a group.

Oh yes, for sure. Would love to have you.

I love Warforged. And Eberron. That said, they’re not common in this part of the world. Make sure to use them from the official Wayfinder’s Guide.

Yeah, would love to have you. Roll up a character.

I was thinking you meet each other on the road with this caravan. Perhaps you decide to stick together as a group.
Oh, so we can’t arrange backstory stuff with others?

Short question about the starting equipment: Is it fine if I sell parts of the starting equipment? As an example, I'd like to buy a rapier, so there's no need for a pair of short swords.
Yeah could. But, the rules give you ability to choose a starting package + what you get from backgrounds OR roll starting gold + what you get from backgrounds. Then add another 100 gp on top from me for being 3rd level.

Oh, so we can’t arrange backstory stuff with others?
Oh no! You totally can! That’s just what I was thinking. Of course it would be better if you have ties to each other and relationships already. I’m not sure how to adjudicate that. But let’s do it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back