• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e: Dark Ages of Taeral (Closed)

As like a cost or...

I'll just clarify I wasn't asking for like a reward for writing a good background, that'd be silly. I was asking if we were going to use the background features rule from the player handbook (page 118 if I'm not mistaken) or not.
Oh yeah! The standard backgrounds in the book works mechanically the same. You get those bonuses for sure. Plus, add 200 XP for a useful written background.

Sherwood told me you were doing another game, and I was interested. Anyone playing a Cleric yet? A party needs a good healer.

Sherwood told me you were doing another game, and I was interested. Anyone playing a Cleric yet? A party needs a good healer.
OMG I love you guys. I need to send you guys chocolates and crap for playing all these awesome games with me. What would I do without you?

Current plans for the character-
Half Elf Lvl 1 Sorceror Lvl 2 Wizard

Stats:
Strength-6
Dexterity-14
Constitution-14
Intelligence-15+1
Wisdom-7+1
Charisma-14+2

Probably aiming for the int proficiencies + medicine

Alrighty - it's too late to jump to any conclusions, but I do like the idea of a drow ranger right now. Feels conceptually better than the monk I was considering, and should fit in well enough.

Do you guys have room for one more? I'm in the mood for a Warforged (Robot-esque) Criminal Cleric, who worships a nature god and takes the War Domain.

They're from Unearthed Arcana, and it's no biggie! ;p
I see. Well, I've pushed for some things myself, though I mostly stayed in the official books, so still have to see whether WlfSamurai WlfSamurai will agree to having that content (seeing how arcana isn't particularly considered an "official source" by many GMs, at least from what I've seen)

Good luck!

Mmm, fighters are probably one of my favorites too! Had one with some juicy drow drama behind him. Twas nice

If you have room for another, I wouldn't mind throwing my lot in, if you'd have me.

And I promise I can get a dnd char up in much less time than it takes me to figure our how to make an Exalt.

Do you guys have room for one more? I'm in the mood for a Warforged (Robot-esque) Criminal Cleric, who worships a nature god and takes the War Domain.
I have a Cleric already done, but she's focused on the Life Domain for the heals. Doesn't mean we can't have another one, though!

Hey, any healing is good healing in my book! Keeps my Dragonborn alive longer to keep slicing up the bad guys.

Well if you got a spell slinger, you got a healer, and you got a slicer.

I can throw in a Bard or a Rogue.

Depending on what we're doing, a good trap finder is a must.

That it is. That it is. Otherwise the party will get so paranoid after the first trap that they start demanding to roll detect trap on everything and going through the dungeon like they are playing "the floor is lava", and based on their rolls they probably think it actually is.

So, we have Sherwood writing up a Dragonborn Fighter, I have a Elf Cleric, Silanon is a Drow Ranger, DeftDefiant is hoping for a Warforged Cleric, and D.Rex is looking at a Rogue. Anyone taking up a spellcaster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back