• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic CYBERPUNK: Archangel - OOC

I'm still playing around with how she'll behave at a base level. Whether she'll be more energetic and carefree or more serious, or something in-between.

Could have layers to it. Super serious to cover a Hello-Cutie-collecting sweetheart? Bubbly and vapid to disarm your average gonk, but grave-serious at the core?
Maybe she flips a mental switch when it's time to get down to biz?

A mental switch was what I was leaning more towards. So generally pretty light hearted, revelling in banter to pass the time if not getting excited about something. But then will also be seen putting two bullets point blank into a gonks face without showing any kind of reaction to it, as if its just a menial task like washing the dishes.

Did you guys send your introduction and post your character at roughly the same time? I've got my character done and working on the introduction now but I kinda wanna post my character before I've got the introduction done so you guys can see him. and deffo not in case I've messed up anywhere as well

Just need to find a nice balance for it so it doesn't skew into the 'She might be crazy' territory. But she'll absolutely be looking at all your exterior upgrades, probably fascinated given that Britain isn't doing so well for tech due to the crippled economy. For Diego with his big knucks for example it's gonna go something like: "Holy shit your hands are huge!" while proceeding to extend his fingers to see how the augment works without even asking.

Did you guys send your introduction and post your character at roughly the same time? I've got my character done and working on the introduction now but I kinda wanna post my character before I've got the introduction done so you guys can see him. and deffo not in case I've messed up anywhere as well
I haven't done mine yet, I plan to get it done tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel.

I did mine at the same time, but I don't think it's a problem to send one of the other ahead.

Wrote my intro first to get a feel of my character, then sent them together once the sheet was finished.

BDs are a wide spectrum that can pretty much always be useful one way or another. You thinking of someone who scrolls them or edits them?
I was thinking she would be someone who scrolls or acts in them. In my mind I envisioned her as a content creator with a low budget small production that doesn't have a huge audience, but I'd like to make sure it fits the world and story first before committing.

In my mind I envisioned her as a content creator with a low budget small production that doesn't have a huge audience

Indie film-making is pretty punk if you direct it against those damn corpos.

Also, I posted my character. Waiting for Purity to get back to me about my special. Will try to have my intro sent before Tuesday.

I was thinking she would be someone who scrolls or acts in them. In my mind I envisioned her as a content creator with a low budget small production that doesn't have a huge audience, but I'd like to make sure it fits the world and story first before committing.
Saav has a point! I don't believe we have a Media yet, but that easily falls under the Role. Pirate broadcasts against the corporate run media machines of N54 and WNS, scrolling an 'exclusive' show and selling the BDs relatively cheap to undercut sellout Rockerboys, scrolling high-octane Edgerunner jobs for the discerning adrenaline junkie - all are decidedly Punk!

Indie film-making is pretty punk if you direct it against those damn corpos.

Also, I posted my character. Waiting for Purity to get back to me about my special. Will try to have my intro sent before Tuesday.
Saav has a point! I don't believe we have a Media yet, but that easily falls under the Role. Pirate broadcasts against the corporate run media machines of N54 and WNS, scrolling an 'exclusive' show and selling the BDs relatively cheap to undercut sellout Rockerboys, scrolling high-octane Edgerunner jobs for the discerning adrenaline junkie - all are decidedly Punk!

lol my initial thought process was she was going to be an e-girl type with content that capitalizes off of lonely guys wishing they had a gf but I dunno. I'm considering the idea of maybe having her either start off as like an anti-corpos expose style content creator that pivoted to the e-girl thing or maybe vice versa?

Covering all the bases, this is shaping up to be a pretty strong crew.

We got a solo, an investigator, two netrunners, one driver and a fixer so far. I have never played the TTRPG but this seems solid enough at a glance.

lol my initial thought process was she was going to be an e-girl type with content that capitalizes off of lonely guys wishing they had a gf but I dunno. I'm considering the idea of maybe having her either start off as like an anti-corpos expose style content creator that pivoted to the e-girl thing or maybe vice versa?

Sounds like a cool idea for a rockergirl: combines being an e-girl with exposing the corpos´ crap.

Oh my God I don´t even want to think what the vtuber sphere must be like in Cyberpunk.

Decided to post my cs and get my intro done in the next few days, seems Netrunners are loved haha.

KennyPerf KennyPerf One of my fellow players on our Sat Cyberpunk stream is a Media that does exactly that! They use the e-girl/vtube avatar to protect their identity, while also making it extra humiliating when a chibi anime dog-girl delivers scandalizing news on corporate misconduct.

Diego has nanosurgeon cyberware, he'll be fine. If not, that's what tequila and a back alley ripper is for.
Oh good, Amelie can worry less about friendly fire in that case. Especially when her shots ricochet thanks to ballistic coprocessor

I was just looking around the wiki and thought oh yeah healing might he useful.

Looks like all niches are gonna be successfully covered. I'm trying to rack my brain in case I'm forgetting something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back