• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic CYBERPUNK: Archangel - OOC

Both characters sound great, I'd have trouble choosing too if I were you.

If it helps, the crew so far has neither rocker nor ripperdoc.
Thanks! Yeah, I saw some openings there and still racking my brain on which of the two to pick. A doc will be helpful, but also a rocker is a great provoker for things to start up or talk through.
My brain is fighting me lol

Okay, settling in the concept, going go the rocker girl as I found the best ablum and it went away from me there lol.

For those curious, it is Nothing but Thieves Broken Machine ablum.

Sorry I've been quiet in this thread. Been working and trying to get my CS together (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

If you've already contacted me, then you have until 10.21.2022 to finish everything that you need for registration, but regardless the first GM post will be on 10.18.2022.

I will be working on the sheet today! Sorry for any errors, learning as I go lol. I will be messing around, and getting the sheet proper.

Last edited:
Alright, all I got left is backstory and intro and will be set. Try to get that done later (still trying work out the intro 😅)

Finally finish character sheet (although for some reason the text is weird at the last section for backstory. I'll have to check later to fix lol) but now onto intro.
Please Keanu, guide meeee 🙏

Sorry, I'm new to this forum. So, I'm perplexed and have a few questions.
1. I don't know where the rules are- I looked in the information but couldn't find it there. Where am I supposed to find those?
2. I also don't know how to use that code in the registration area
Any guidance would be appreciated- (I'm probably just missing something obvious- for example, after posting this I just found out there were more pages I didn't see)
I'll try looking more after I get out of my Organic Chem, but I figured I'd ask for help since it says the deadline is 5 days away.

1. I don't know where the rules are- I looked in the information but couldn't find it there. Where am I supposed to find those?
Any guidance would be appreciated- (I'm probably just missing something obvious- for example, after posting this I just found out there were more pages I didn't see)
I'll try looking more after I get out of my Organic Chem, but I figured I'd ask for help since it says the deadline is 5 days away.
Rules are in interest check, I believe.

Not sure how to help you with the code, but there should be comments in the code, itself, to guide you.

To post your CS, just copy that whole code and put it in a post in that thread. Using the post Preview feature, you can check what happens when you write things or change lines of the code. Just do that: enter changes, click Preview, check that everything is right, go back to normal view and continue until the CS is done.

1. If you read through all the pages, it should pretty much answer this question. If you have any further questions, just ask here or if you have the feature unlocked, message me directly.

2. What Saavedra said. Provided you're not on mobile, it should be fairly easy to edit. Just make sure to click the [ ] symbol for code editor mode in your text box before copying the code, otherwise you may run into some weird formatting problems.

1. If you read through all the pages, it should pretty much answer this question. If you have any further questions, just ask here or if you have the feature unlocked, message me directly.

2. What Saavedra said. Provided you're not on mobile, it should be fairly easy to edit. Just make sure to click the [ ] symbol for code editor mode in your text box before copying the code, otherwise you may run into some weird formatting problems.
Yeah, thanks. I figured out the problem after reading through the responses to my question. I was a bit dumb- I don't bring my mouse with me to college so I didn't realize there was a whole section I missed because of the inability to scroll down (Thanks to everyone who responded too- made me figure it out way faster)

Now I'm just working on making the character ASAP to get it rejected and then revise it before Oct 18th
Rn I'm reading everyone's posts to try and make sure I make something unique

Hi my name is Ernest Hemingway and this is Jackass Cyberpunk: Archangel

vGgx6Rk.png

My profile has been submitted to registration and I'll hopefully DM the intro by tomorrow. OTL

and this is
I just now got that reference-

All these characters are too cool
Also was I supposed to put my character sheet in registration even without being accepted or do I have to wait till after acception (I assumed i had to wait but now im not sure)

Oops, I misunderstood but i was able to get it on xD thanks for the clarification!
I assume i just edit it there when im told to make revisions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back