• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic CYBERPUNK: Archangel - OOC

As of right now, StormWolf StormWolf RikuXIII RikuXIII Zerulu Zerulu have all been accepted. Remember, until I have both the character sheet and the introduction, I can't accept you in the RP.

If you have any questions about something that you want answered before starting either one, please message me directly.

As of right now, StormWolf StormWolf RikuXIII RikuXIII Zerulu Zerulu have all been accepted. Remember, until I have both the character sheet and the introduction, I can't accept you in the RP.

If you have any questions about something that you want answered before starting either one, please message me directly.
Going to be sending my introduction to you in the next day or two!

I am so stupid. Started writing my introduction to have Amelie steal a computer mouse as some kind of light jab at her being from Danger Gal only to remember three paragraphs in that all the computers are touch screen and use tech pads.

giphy.gif

I am so stupid. Started writing my introduction to have Amelie steal a computer mouse as some kind of light jab at her being from Danger Gal only to remember three paragraphs in that all the computers are touch screen and use tech pads.

giphy.gif
Maybe that's why she was sent to steal the mouse it's an antique.

Update MISSION FAILED WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME.

Finished at the 3.4 k mark, forgot half of my ideas, changed what I had in mind lol.

Intro sent. Can´t say it´s the best thing I´ve ever written, but I´m bad at stopping once I´ve started, but not bad enough to ignore the need to go to the bathroom and have dinner (which in case you are wondering, are two completely separate affairs).

Apologies to those currently waiting on replies, I've been swamped this week between classwork and work work. Will get to all the DMs as soon as possible.

Hello All, it has been sometime as I had been away to handle some business and now see that a lot has been added to this game that is exciting. I adore all the characters here, and would like to throw my hat in still if there is still time.

I would love some input on which of the below two is best fitting for the current line up -

Rockergirl: Eve "The Banshee"- A former member of the mox gang, turned revolutionary after hooking up with netrunner martyr named Adam. She took up his cause, fanning flames of dissonance through her music with a heart seeking revenage for her lovers killer.

Ripperdoc: Jessi Valentino - A disillusioned former member of Trauma Team who after seeing something she shouldn't and managing to survive the encounter now hides, searching for a means to finally pop her head out and be alive again.

I am having some trouble settling on which concept would work best for the crew, so any votes would help me make a decision!

Hello All, it has been sometime as I had been away to handle some business and now see that a lot has been added to this game that is exciting. I adore all the characters here, and would like to throw my hat in still if there is still time.

I would love some input on which of the below two is best fitting for the current line up -

Rockergirl: Eve "The Banshee"- A former member of the mox gang, turned revolutionary after hooking up with netrunner martyr named Adam. She took up his cause, fanning flames of dissonance through her music with a heart seeking revenage for her lovers killer.

Ripperdoc: Jessi Valentino - A disillusioned former member of Trauma Team who after seeing something she shouldn't and managing to survive the encounter now hides, searching for a means to finally pop her head out and be alive again.

I am having some trouble settling on which concept would work best for the crew, so any votes would help me make a decision!
Both characters sound great, I'd have trouble choosing too if I were you.

If it helps, the crew so far has neither rocker nor ripperdoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back