• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic CYBERPUNK: Archangel - OOC

Not seen Purity online since Saturday :o Hope they are doing OK
He's on the discord server. Although he did mention being busy last night with stuff.

Cadborosa Cadborosa cool character by the way... Totally won't be having Jin bother you with making upgrades to his guns or anything.

Did yall just PM Purity with the intro off the rip or did you guys talk first?

Totally won't be having Jin bother you with making upgrades to his guns or anything.
If they can do that at some point 😅
I figure it's possible but for balance, I can understand if they can't do anything useful.
Still would be fun for them to be asked to do smth they can't though-

Did yall just PM

I PMed my sheet and intro- then said some stuff. But I don't think they've even seen it yet, so I can't tell you if that's the thing to do or not-

Yes, as Donut mentioned I'm going through some icky irl stuff right now. Additionally, I'm in the process of reformatting the story slightly because with the large influx of people, there's now going to be two active crews, with interaction between the two to ensure everyone gets to interact with the characters they want to interact with. They will be pursuing two different leads however, and so I'm going to be leaving it open for each of you to decide which crew you want to join based on a brief overview. Detes on that later.

People who've already messaged me, don't worry, I've seen your messages, I just want to give each the attention it deserves. That being said, if the response is harsh, just know that it's because I care. :)

I have the napkins on standby 🥲
That has double utility- you can cry and then also eat pizza or tacos afterwards without worrying about grease

At least we're getting feedback xD
I cant say the same for my Composition II Class

Btw anyone wanna talk bout character @ or PM me cause i swear i could go on a two paragraph tangant for each xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back