• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic CYBERPUNK: Archangel - OOC

I’m having a little trouble making the info for sections 3 and 4 pop up on the CS posted in registration. I‘m sure I’m missing something, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone else was having trouble with that? It might just be because RPN dislikes mobile.

Edit: Apparently inserting a video of opossums eating a banana fixed the issue, but it only stays fixed if I leave the video inserted. Now I’m more confused :(

Last edited:
I’m having a little trouble making the info for sections 3 and 4 pop up on the CS posted in registration. I‘m sure I’m missing something, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone else was having trouble with that?

Edit: Apparently inserting a video of opossums eating a banana fixed the issue, but it only stays fixed if I leave the video inserted. Now I’m more confused :(
I haven't been having a problem with those sections. Looking at the coding for the video, you might just need to just plug in the last bit of the share link after the slash.

I haven't been having a problem with those sections. Looking at the coding for the video, you might just need to just plug in the last bit of the share link after the slash.
It wasn’t a problem with the video, it’s with the text itself being invisible. Where it says significant event or backstory here, the text isn’t visible. When I tossed the video in there just to see what would happen, the text became visible. It’s weird to describe, and it might just be an issue on my end since I’m using mobile atm.

Last edited:
It wasn’t a problem with the video, it’s with the text itself being invisible. Where it says significant event or backstory here, the text isn’t visible. When I tossed the video in there just to see what would happen, the text became visible. It’s weird to describe, and it might just be an issue on my end since I’m using mobile atm.
Might be. I've gotten to the point where I don't deal with code unless I'm on a computer.

I’m having a little trouble making the info for sections 3 and 4 pop up on the CS posted in registration. I‘m sure I’m missing something, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone else was having trouble with that? It might just be because RPN dislikes mobile.

The sheet itself should be mobile friendly, you may be messing with the comment fields on accident. If you're still having problems with it just send me the code in code encapsulations so that it doesn't auto-format.

Wait... are we supposed to be sending the character sheet via DM?

That's up to you. Posting it directly to registrations is perfectly fine. That being said, since we already talked about it you can just remove all the spoilers from it, definitely not because it looks kind of ugly on the sheet.

The sheet itself should be mobile friendly, you may be messing with the comment fields on accident. If you're still having problems with it just send me the code in code encapsulations so that it doesn't auto-format.

That's up to you. Posting it directly to registrations is perfectly fine. That being said, since we already talked about it you can just remove all the spoilers from it, definitely not because it looks kind of ugly on the sheet.

Will do, I assume intros can also be sent in DMs?

hi all, i've been stalking this page for a little while and have been thinking about joining but i'm still figuring out ideas for my character. i saw there was a post mentioning some possible roles, but i wasn't sure if it was a comprehensive list or just a few of the options. i was toying with the idea of making my character someone who specializes in braindance, but i want to make sure it's an available role. also wanted to make sure her skills could be tied into the main story and plot or if it would be considered too niche.

hi all, i've been stalking this page for a little while and have been thinking about joining but i'm still figuring out ideas for my character. i saw there was a post mentioning some possible roles, but i wasn't sure if it was a comprehensive list or just a few of the options. i was toying with the idea of making my character someone who specializes in braindance, but i want to make sure it's an available role. also wanted to make sure her skills could be tied into the main story and plot or if it would be considered too niche.
BDs are a wide spectrum that can pretty much always be useful one way or another. You thinking of someone who scrolls them or edits them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back