• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Veo smiled and closed her bag, "That's good," she still gave Emil a once-over to make sure he hadn't managed to hurt himself, anyway, "Did you have fun?"

The two's conversation was broken up by an irritated Djinn throwing the tent flap open. "Do you two intend to play again or stay in here and build tension?"

"Nyah!" Veo's flowers changed colors to match the blood rising to her face as she jerked the tent flap from the djinn and dropped it again.

Emil blushed as well. “Eheh, if others are waiting for us, I suppose we shouldn’t keep them.”

Veo frowned at the door. "Rude," she looked back at the bard. "We don't... have to."

Outside the tent, Nyah was shaking her head, "How about you two go hide again, and I'll come looking for you, okay?", she asked Shuffle and Fia.

Emil blinked. “Well, if you insist. Who am I to deny a lady my company? Especially if it’s you.”

Shuffle and Fia nodded and ran off again, both of them going to find someplace better than where they tried last time.

"I'd like that," Veo gave a nod. Emil was just over full foot shorter than Veo, so, she couldn't perform any of the romantic gestures she had to employ with Ras. "Um..."

----------------------
Nyah started counting, giving Shuffle and Fia time to hide. "Ready or not," she started looking.

Emil smiled at her before he noticed her hesitation. Considering he looked up at her all the time, he had a feeling he knew what it was. He glanced around before climbing up to stand on the bed.

—————

Fia ran about before ducking into Niudisa’s tent. Niudisa glanced down at her as she ducked into a corner behind her table. “Shh!” Niudisa raised an eyebrow before she just shrugged and went back to work.

Shuffle found herself looking for a hiding place around Erina’s loom. Spotting the fabric laying out, she went to hide under it, unaware Beri had gotten there first.

"Well now you're taller than me," Veo giggled. Standing on the bed put Emil a few inches over her. "Come here," she had to stretch a bit for her head to reach where she could kiss the bard. Hooves weren't capable of standing on tip-toe.

-------------------
When Shuffle tore through Erina's workplace to hide, Lyak fell back and tumbled over Erina and Adran's tent, somehow not waking Jerry. The tent walls had enough support to more than bear the weight of the goblin without flexing, but impacting the side probably shook the frame, she must have gone over on Erina's side. "Owee..."

Beri, having been spending this entire time trying to hide from Shuffle, growled as he saw familiar purple feet approach and freaked when she dove into the fabric with him.

"Uh...", Nyah glanced around, hearing the commotion. That had to be Shuffle, no one else could make that big a ruckus by finding somewhere to be still. "Shuffle, the point of hiding is to not give away your location!"

Emil smiled as he leaned down to return the kiss.

—————

Shuffle squeaked and jumped back as she found Beri. She looked over at Nyah’s call before pointing at Beri. “Beri snuck up on me!”

Erina stopped her work to go over and check on Lyak. “Are you alright?”

Veo's blossoms lightened a shade of pink in the embrace. "Ah, it's getting a little warm in here."

-------------------
"I did not!", Beri shook his head and growled, "If I had wanted to sneak up on you, Shuffle, you would not know until my jaws were around your throat and my claws in your back!"

Lyak wasn't immediately injured, she'd broken the fall on the tent. "I don't like this group..."

Emil chuckled. “That it is.” He glanced towards the flap. “Would you care to...cool off?”

—————

“You can’t get on my back because I have wings!”

Erina nodded. “They can be rather rowdy...” She glanced at the bracelet on her wrist before looking at the arguing pair. She stood up and went to resolve the issue. “Both of you, sit!”

Shuffle blinked in surprise as she suddenly found herself sitting down.

Veo glanced at the flap as well, "Hmm, I like that idea." She stepped away from Emil to make sure no one would come in to surprise them, bending over to slide a locking bar through the bottom of the door flap and hook the sides to the frame, before turning back to Emil and beginning to undo the buttons on her blouse as she walked back over, winking at the bard.

-----------------
"I have shredded wyrmlings, your wings are no- Release me, woman!" he turned his head to growl that demand at Erina her chain brand forced the leopard's rear to stone.

Emil smiled back at her, likewise removing his vest.

—————

Erina shook her head. “Not until you calm down. I let you shelter here under the assumption that you would not interrupt my work.” She picked up the sheet to check it for holes. “I have a lot to do, and now you both have made me have to stop to deal with you. You will remain seated until you have calmed down.”

"And I did not interrupt your work until I was attacked!", Beri snarled, "You may have Adran's favor but you have lost my good will!"

Shuffle spoke up. “I didn’t attack! I was trying to find a hiding place for our game!”

Erina huffed as she folded up the sheet. “Your disagreement is with each other, but it has gotten in my way. You two need to make up before this causes bigger problems for everyone.”

“No. You are both a part of this team, so you can not simply avoid her. Talk with each other and settle your differences. Otherwise I will have you two chained together until you’re friends.”

Shuffle put her ears back at that before looking at Beri.

Beri maintained eye contact with the arachne, paying Shuffle no mind. "You are bluffing. Even you are not so eager for disaster."

"Oh, dear," Nyah shook her head and went to go find Adran.

Erina narrowed her eyes. “I have bound sharper things than you.”

Shuffle spoke up. “Beri...”

The leopard glanced at Shuffle. "Of all people, Erina, you should know that it is not how sharp something is, but the force and skill behind it."

----------------
A small explosion from a botched summoning shook the ground when Nyah interrupted Adran's dealmaking. "Erina's got Shuffle and your cat in her chain thing, she's not letting them go."

"Why did you- Dammit, what did Shuffle do?" Adran groaned and brushed off the soot.

"She found Beri's hiding place, and he did not take it well."

"I do not intend to fight you," Beri growled, "But it has been some time since I have fought a giant spider."

-----------------
"Oh, gods, I just got back in her good graces," Adran groaned, "Alright, I'll talk to her, but I'm not promising anything." He closed his book and messed up the summoning circle so nothing else could come through while he wasn't there to keep it in place. "Erina, what are you doing with my cat?", he asked once he was near the loom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back