• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Erina glanced over at Adran. “These two had a disagreement in the middle of my workspace, so I’m trying to have them make peace to prevent this from happening again. Beri seems unwilling to resolve the issue and would rather avoid it.”

"Yeah, that's Beri." Adran shook his head, "You've put a problem in front of him he can't solve the only way he knows how."

"Adran!"

"What do you expect me to do? You're not Charmed, your Chained."

Erina shook her head as well. “Well, the problem needs to be solved. And talking to each other is the best way to do that.”

"That works for people like us, and demons. Beri's an animal," Adran glanced at the growling cat, "He's smart, but everything he knows revolved around killing or running from his problems."

"Mr. Kettle, it's Pot, he says you're black," Beri snarled.

"Shut up." Adran shook his head and wrapped a bubble around the leopard's head to shut him up, turning back to Erina, "These two have been getting along without killing each other specifically because Jerry and I kept them apart. Chaining them together isn't gonna do what you're trying for, sweetheart."

Last edited:
Erina rested her hands on her hips and sighed. “I was mostly hoping the threat would convince him to talk...” She was quiet for a few moments. “Fine. If keeping them apart is the only solution, so be it.” She looked over at Nyah. “Can you help with that?”

"Thank you," Adran sighed and dropped the bubble, the string of profanity leaping out now that Beri wasn't contained would have made a sailor blush. "Nevermind," bubble went back.

"I can try," Nyah glanced over at Shuffle, "She can be hard o control when she gets excited about something."

Shuffle looked over. “I don’t want us to fight each other... I’d like to make friends, but...”

Erina shook her head. “You can’t befriend everyone, I’m afraid.” She looked to Adran. “Do we have any guarantee he won’t jump on someone when I release them?”

Erina sighed. “He is a beast in every sense of the word.” She looked the nearest wall before she jumped and climbed most of the way up to the ceiling. She looked down to Shuffle and Beri. “You are dismissed.”

Shuffle stood up and quickly backed away as soon as she was able.

As soon as he was able, Beri coiled to pounce at Erina. "Liga." Beri hit the floor. "Polymorph." Beri turned into a squirrel. "Alright, you can come down now."

“You have a lot of experience dealing with him.” Erina climbed down a ways before hopping down to her workspace again.

Shuffle turned and went somewhere else, just in case she got the same treatment.

Adran shook his head, "The point of my leaving the feywilds with my hunting companion to be was to become as close as brothers." He shrugged, "I know him well enough to know that he's gonna be after your head every chance he gets, don't expect any favors from him." Tiny squirrel chittered angrily at Adran, but Beri wasn't a feline in form anymore so he couldn't talk at current.

“As long as it does not further disrupt my work or the group’s progress.” Erina took a moment to clean up the workspace before getting back to her loom.

"I can't promise anything," Adran picked up the squirrel by the scruff and dropped it on the tents below Erina's work ledge. "He'll probably try to catch you sleeping. Joke's on him," Adran chuckled.

Erina flashed him a smile before looking back at her work. “I’ll make a habit of setting up some webs before bed.”

Adran gave her a thumbs up. "I've got some summons to make, and then Emfa, Joanne, and I are heading out to go put the raft together." He turned to leave, then turned back, "Have you seen Jerry at all today?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back