• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Fia’s curiosity eventually started getting the better of her, and she started sneaking peeks from the forge to see if Veo was coming. Of course, she’d duck every time she spotted Veo, but only briefly.

Erina carries on with her work as if Beri wasn’t there, doing her part to play along.

Seeing as Veo wasn't finding anyone, Nyah decided to play it a little dangerous, vanishing and reforming as a flower on the table in front of Shuffle.

Veo didn't find Fia, but Thoradin did when he went to stick another bar of metal into the fires and jabbed Fia and the side. "Get ou' of me forge!", he snatched up the bird like when she'd come down his chimney, but this time practically threw her out of the forge area.

Shuffle blinked as the flower appeared in front of her. “Ooh...” She reached over to pick it up.

Fia squeaked as she was thrown out of her hiding place. Well, that wasn’t good. She quickly hopped back to her feet and ran off to try and find a new spot before Veo could pass by again.

A tiny hand and mouth formed on the flower. "Shhh..."

Luck was not on Fia's side. She and Veo came around a corner at the same time, the larger woman almost bowling Fia over. "Ow, found you."

Shuffle blinked and tilted her head.

Fia squeaked again as she was found before sitting down. “Aw... I lost my hiding place...”

"Hmm," Veo hadn't found the bard yet. She knew where Asta was, and Beri had done a questionably smart thing and bailed immediately. "Shuffle, help me, I need your nose."

Shuffle looked over before putting the flower in her hair between her own flowers, heading over to Veo. “Yeah?”

"See if you can smell Emil out." Veo smiled.

"Hey, that's cheating! You can't use the others you've... I messed up." Nyah realized halfway through enforcing the rules that she'd given away her position.

"No, of course not." Veo flicked the djinn on the forehead.

"That depends," Veo smiled, "Would you like to try and hide again soon, or wait until Emil and Asta get hungry before a new game starts?"

Shuffle nodded and put her nose to the ground, sniffing around as she tried to track the many trails of Emil’s scent crossing around the area.

Veo followed Shuffle's winding path of scents. Since the bat had only passed through the tent area a few times, and each time was to go into his and Veo's tent, that was where the scent trail in the tent area lead. "So, he's in there?", Veo asked as they got up to her tent. "Wait here," she went back inside the tent, checking the blankets and even the mattress for the bat's hiding place, before getting on her hands and knees to look under the bed. First hers, and then Emil's. "Found you!"

Shuffle sat outside with Fia as Veo went in.

Emil was getting a bit stiff under the bed, but that was forgotten as he watched Veo come back in. He couldn’t help but smile as she finally found him. “Hello.”

"Oh?", Veo swiped off Emil's shoulders and fished into her bag. "I can help you with that, I might have some muscle relaxer in my bag."

Emil chuckled. “Thank you, but I should be fine with a good stretch.” He leaned back a bit as he stretched out his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back