• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Hey there.

About me:
French (from France) in Canada, I believe my English is RP worthy.
I'm a He, 25, Manga/Anime and movies enthusiast and music addict :) I will not throw baguettes at you but I might throw a few songs ;)

I can play any gender with any gender, I'm not really interested in MxM romance but that's about it.

I'm looking to pick up one or two more rp partners, I don't have a plot in mind but my imagination works better in duo :) I can do here or discord but that's it.

I'd love to either get your canon/OC from a fandom of your choice into my own world, or get a character of mine into the fandom of your choice. I can give you plenty of details of my own thing or let you discover it as you go, there *are* hours of work on it. Besides that, I only require a decent amount of details, if you give me 5 paragraphs I'll try to do the same but such a length is not a requirement for me. The crossworlding can be explained by the plot, and can be a one or two ways thing, if that makes sense ?

I do have one or two fandom OC ideas myself but I'd prefer to stick to my 2 initial ideas... Feel free to come with yours though.
There you have a short overall of my world, through it's been worked on much more since then, refined :) And after it I'll list a few of the most pertinent shows/anima/games etc I like. https://www.rpnation.com/threads/empire-at-war-group-still-looking.474566/

My main likings in terms of manga/anime , and probably also my main inspirations, are:

Jojo's bizarre adventure,
Naruto ( not Boruto, not even the ending of Shippuden...Up to Pain it's amazing though )
HxH
D. Gray Man.
Kiseiju/Parasyte
Toriko.
Jujutsu Kaisen.

Videogames:
Skyrim,
WoW,
Elden Ring ?

Movies and Shows pertinent to roleplaying:
Lord of the Rings and Hobbit saga,
Star Wars,
Arcane ( FFS watch it even if you never played LoL, I never played it and it's just a masterpiece)
Avatar the last airbender // Legend of Kora

And many more ! :D Just ask anyway, talking is fun too !

Last edited:
My replies tend to be on the shorter end (my brain has trouble functioning while writing long posts and it's difficult for time reasons as well) but I'd love to do a Skyrim RP with ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back