• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PlutoPlague

have a good day!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've done one of these before, but lately, I've committed to finishing different series (begrudgingly). Here's a thread about what kind of roleplays interest me!

First off, introduction:
Hello! You can call me Pluto, I'm 18+, I go by any pronouns, and don't have gender labels, but I'm fem-leaning. I consider myself semi-lit, at least, I can get very descriptive with imagery and scenery. I haven't written in a while, so I'm slightly rusty. I live in PST, but my schedule can get chaotic and I'm mostly available during evenings, especially on weekends. I have social anxiety, so I accidentally ghost but I try my best not to (I've gotten better I swear), but I don't mind if you do. I enjoy OOC chatter, and I prefer to roleplay onsite and usually separate DMs (one for OOC, one for the actual roleplay itself).

Rules/Guide:
- Please be at least 17!
- No one-liners
- If you have any triggers, let me know!
- Depending on the scene, short paragraphs are fine! But if it's a detailed roleplay, I'd appreciate some effort on your part
- Speaking of effort, I'd superrr appreciate it if you helped to plan the plot!
- I usually only do doubling because my interest can be lost if it's one-sided.
- OC/CC preferred! (I usually do not like doing CC/CC for my part, please don't ask unless we're doubling!)
- Romance is preferred for most roleplays!
- Please be open to LGBTQ+, I'm not forcing you to play as one or to go against one, but don't go crazy if I mention my character is bi or something, lol.

List of fandoms! I have these all rated from how much I crave them so 5 stars is craving, 0 is not at all.
Attack on Titan (★★★★☆)
Note: Finished the anime, sobbing forever.
Who I prefer: Reiner Braun, Jean Kirstein, Eren
Who I can play: Anyone!

Cowboy Bebop (★★★★★)
Note: Finished! My new comfort anime tbh
Who I prefer: Spike Spiegel
Who I can play: Anyone from the Bebop Crew, but not Ed if it’s a romantic pairing. That’s a little weird.

Demon Slayer (★★★☆☆)
Note: Caught up with the anime
Who I prefer: Kyojuro Rengoku
Who I can play: Any major character

Dragon Ball Super (★★☆☆☆)
Note: Finished all of the anime, slowly reading the rest of the manga. (RIP Akira Toriyama)
Who I prefer: Vegeta, Yamcha
Who I can play: Any character

Dungeon Meshi/Delicious In Dungeon (★★★☆☆)
Note: Caught up with the latest episode
Who I prefer: Laios Touden, Shuro
Who I can play: Any character!

Fire Force (★★★★★)
Note: Finished the first season! Watching the second one now. Also, I have an entire extra Company of OCs, definitely willing to test them all out!
Who I prefer: Shinmon Benimaru, Akitaru Obi
Who I can play: Any major character!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (★★★★☆)
Note: Just started Part 3/Stardust Crusaders!
Who I prefer: Joseph Joestar (Any version)
Who I can play: Any!

Jujutsu Kaisen (★★★★★)
Note: Caught up with the latest manga chapter. Gege you’re a monster
Who I prefer: Yuji Itadori, Aoi Todo, Noritoshi Kamo, Kento Nanami
Who I can play: I think anyone, honestly.

Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese Tales of the Macabre (★★★☆☆)
Note: I mean this as we can make a plot based on Junji Ito, or set characters in a certain story Junji Ito has created, either way, it’s fine with me!

Kengan Ashura (★★★★☆)
Note: Finished the manga! This roleplay doesn’t have to be romantic, I don’t mind just putting my character in. This would also really help with learning how to write action roleplays.
Who I prefer: Raian Kure, Gaolong Wongsawat, Saw Paing, Lihito, Ohma Tokita
Who I can play: Anyone, really

Kengan Omega (★★★☆☆)
Same information as Kengan Ashura! ^

Naruto (★★☆☆☆)
Note: Finished til the third arc of Shippuden. I know all the spoilers though, lol
Who I prefer: Gaara, Rock Lee

The Legend of Zelda (BOTW/TOTK) (★★★★☆)
Note: Finished BOTW, In the middle of TOTK! This is another roleplay that I wouldn’t mind with OCs, like guilds or something!
Who I prefer: Sidon, Revali, Link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back