• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Court Of Secrets (OOC)

hi everyone!
you can call me mera! i can’t wait to get into the action!
i’ll try to catch up tonight and see where i can post Evangeliya! if anyone has any ideas for friendship, enemies, others etc. let me know!

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful ; perhaps we can see what kind of relationship Evangeliya and Her Highness Queen Almina has?

and perhaps Evangeliya and Anna’s relationship? MJ ._. MJ ._.

hi everyone!
i’ll try to catch up tonight and see where i can post Evangeliya! if anyone has any ideas for friendship, enemies, others etc. let me know!

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful ; perhaps we can see what kind of relationship Evangeliya and Her Highness Queen Almina has?

Almina would certainly trust her. She trusts all her Ladies.

hi everyone!

Will pm you as soon as I can.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful : ahhh ! that's awesome ! Evangeliya honestly grinned at that.

MJ ._. MJ ._. : do take your time ! no rush ! i'm still organising things as well as trying to finish some other post too !

Howdy! Just realised I had yet to post anything here. Sorry about that.

Anywhoos, I play Mathias Wolfe: Royal guard, and resident Asshole with a Mouth. Gets away with many a shenanigan because of his connection to the Western Duke (ok, I just pulled the Western part out of my ass, so I hope that's okay, and no one's written anything about a duke/duchess to the West yet. If not I can find some other, unoccupied direction to turn to). Loves tourneys (probs the one thing he's good at/takes seriously), sparring, and pretty much anything that involves "socially acceptable" fighting. If your character loves watching tourneys and is an unmarried woman, chances are he's offered them a flower/token of affection/etc at some point after a winning round of jousting. Men aren't out of the menu either, but that's a little trickier, and he secretly revels in the taboo nature of it.

Feel free to make him your butt monkey or whatever. He's very bribe-able, for one. Every bit as superficial as he seems. Has no "secret pain" (or any dark secrets, for that matter, unless you count illicit affairs), unless you'd like to give him one. Up and open for plottages of all sorts.

Slade Slade ; resident asshole with a mouth ? i had been reading everyone's characters and it seems most of the males are quite flirtatious if not , have sharp mouths. i can almost say the same with the females. the cast we have are an interesting lot and i am honestly excited ! i hadn't had the chance to read much of the in character yet, but i can't wait to see everyone's characters come to life!

on that note, your character sounds like a ball to be around! i am sure that Evangeliya, my lady-in-waiting for the Queen would see him around often and i am sure she would find interest in the tourney's that he is involved in ! fighting is definitely something she enjoys watching and so she would definitely be amused and entertained by him ! if he has won jousting, you can definitely bet that she definitely would "flirt" with him - i forgot to mention that she tends to be crass at times, thinking at the top of her head! is he bribe-able? and superficial? even fun-er!

honestly, it would be interesting seeing Evangeliya interact with anyone and these two, I find, would be quite amusing I would think !

If we're talkin' bout our boys && girls then, let me just say that Ricardo is probably the most relaxing character I've played since...ever. Heck I can't wait to see little interactions with everyone!!

Also yes! Hello mera B^O!!

ricardoooooooooo!
"drunken state". please, if there's ever down time, i'm sure evangeliya gets into troubling wanting to drink alcohol with him pft.

Slade Slade ; resident asshole with a mouth ? i had been reading everyone's characters and it seems most of the males are quite flirtatious if not , have sharp mouths. i can almost say the same with the females. the cast we have are an interesting lot and i am honestly excited ! i hadn't had the chance to read much of the in character yet, but i can't wait to see everyone's characters come to life!

on that note, your character sounds like a ball to be around! i am sure that Evangeliya, my lady-in-waiting for the Queen would see him around often and i am sure she would find interest in the tourney's that he is involved in ! fighting is definitely something she enjoys watching and so she would definitely be amused and entertained by him ! if he has won jousting, you can definitely bet that she definitely would "flirt" with him - i forgot to mention that she tends to be crass at times, thinking at the top of her head! is he bribe-able? and superficial? even fun-er!

honestly, it would be interesting seeing Evangeliya interact with anyone and these two, I find, would be quite amusing I would think !

True, lol! I guess that part's only in contrast to the other royal guards. I mostly made him that way because the two (? I'm sorry if I missed anyone) other Royal Guards are pretty straight-laced, and I wanted someone to play foil to them. Would love to see them interact at one point. He'd probably try to prod her for court secrets and shit, but not so much because he's planning anything suspicious as much as he's just a terrible, terrible gossip.

If we're talkin' bout our boys && girls then, let me just say that Ricardo is probably the most relaxing character I've played since...ever. Heck I can't wait to see little interactions with everyone!!

Also yes! Hello mera B^O!!

Dude, can I just say? Wolfe probably annoys Ricky on a daily basis. He probably steals food from the kitchen on the regular, especially if it's food that hasn't been served to the royal family yet (yes, he's petty like that). Could be drinking buddies too!

Ya'll got me in fits
ricardoooooooooo!
"drunken state". please, if there's ever down time, i'm sure evangeliya gets into troubling wanting to drink alcohol with him pft.
I love how everyone is somehow Ricardo's drinking buddy now, djjdoieoi
I gotta read up on your character now, mera! and then I'll get back to u on more commentary
giphy.gif

True, lol! I guess that part's only in contrast to the other royal guards. I mostly made him that way because the two (? I'm sorry if I missed anyone) other Royal Guards are pretty straight-laced, and I wanted someone to play foil to them. Would love to see them interact at one point. He'd probably try to prod her for court secrets and shit, but not so much because he's planning anything suspicious as much as he's just a terrible, terrible gossip.

Dude, can I just say? Wolfe probably annoys Ricky on a daily basis. He probably steals food from the kitchen on the regular, especially if it's food that hasn't been served to the royal family yet (yes, he's petty like that). Could be drinking buddies too!
With that new (canon) info, I'm gonna change up his demeanour towards your boi, and that means EDITING MY POST, RIGHT NOW,

it's youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
tis i ! i hope we can have some fun here! hehehe!

Divon Divon : I can’t wait ! I love the gif my friend !

Slade Slade : Oh really now? If he prods her for such secrets she would of course want something in return! She may slyly even want to ask for any gossip around his quarters and any sightings that he has picked up on bring a guard and all! I do always enjoy seeing all kinds of different personality guards. It’ll be fun!

I can announce right now that this court is going down to the sewers! That's probably because we lack a cardinal and bishops who can burn you for sleeping with whatever...
It came to my mind because my character basically has no power to hurt anyone but by spreading rumors and revealing secrets she can convince the whole country of your character being a sinner, a traitor or even a heathen. But what's the point of it if there is no one to behead them for their sins?
SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful : This is what I need to know before scheming something for some characters!

I can announce right now that this court is going down to the sewers! That's probably because we lack a cardinal and bishops who can burn you for sleeping with whatever...
It came to my mind because my character basically has no power to hurt anyone but by spreading rumors and revealing secrets she can convince the whole country of your character being a sinner, a traitor or even a heathen. But what's the point of it if there is no one to behead them for their sins?
SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful : This is what I need to know before scheming something for some characters!
I cannot believe that this never came to my mind! It went right over my head. I think I'll make a character for that and have it completed by tomorrow morning! And I'll have my response to Almina written by tonight.

Oh, my! A hard-headed, powertripping Richelieu-esque character would change everything!

Sorry for my late replies guys, my laptop battery killed itself the other day so I haven't been able to get on to write up a response. Hopefully my new battery will be here sometime this week

Sorry for my late replies guys, my laptop battery killed itself the other day so I haven't been able to get on to write up a response. Hopefully my new battery will be here sometime this week

Off-topic, but I'm convinced electronics companies programme their parts/batteries to self-destruct after a set period of time, to force the consumers to buy the newer model sooner rather than later. If anything is going to make me wear a tin-foil hat, it's that.

Off-topic, but I'm convinced electronics companies programme their parts/batteries to self-destruct after a set period of time, to force the consumers to buy the newer model sooner rather than later. If anything is going to make me wear a tin-foil hat, it's that.
I'm fairly certain of that, too.

No doubt about it. I've had this laptop for two years, no problems and then BOOOM my battery suddenly decides it doesn't like living. From the reviews I've been reading, they have an average lifespan of two years before you have to shell out another 90$ just to get a replacement. They don't make things like they used to, nothing lasts anymore.

my laptop's battery already failed and now the charger failed as well so i have to borrow another charger from my brother to get this laptop going.
i feel

Someday we gotta pull off an execution fuelled solely by spite and lack of sensible reasoning --> a.k.a pull off a Joffrey Lannister gig
In all honesty though I feel pretty comfortable with the RPs current pace atm...it's nothing too stressful hah

hello dearies !
i’m getting around to some things today ! weeee ! sorry for not posting yet ! finals are towards the end of this week so i’m getting in as much as i can before i’m a bit on and off until the weekend but i’ll be free then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back