• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Court Of Secrets (OOC)

Okay so there's a ball going on correct? Does anyone want Alistair to interact with them? Otherwise I'll figure out how to insert him in...somewhere

Though I haven't posted yet, I gotta say that I got to go on a campin' trip on Tuesday, and I'll be back on Thursday! I won't be able to post during those days 'cause...no net B^O

Thanks for the heads up!
To be honest I'll rather hold off of my posting until I get back 'cause I don't wanna cause any hold-up for other characters. If that's alright with you? In the mean-time I'll be reading posts instead B^D

To be honest I'll rather hold off of my posting until I get back 'cause I don't wanna cause any hold-up for other characters. If that's alright with you? In the mean-time I'll be reading posts instead B^D
It's fine with me! Post when you can! Real life comes first.

Uasal Uasal Sorry for the awkward paragraphs at the end - I didn't want to railroad you, but I also wanted to interact with Yesenia. I hope you still have some interesting directions to go in!

Sorry for everyone who is waiting on me to post! I have finals but I promise to get something up soon!

Back from camp! I'll be reading up on things soon but so far I'm assuming that Ball is still going on...?

Yep, the ball is still going on.
*sweats* Alrighty -- There's a lot of stuff going on, anything really important to take note? Sorry if I'm askin' for too much its just there's alot to read hah...

*sweats* Alrighty -- There's a lot of stuff going on, anything really important to take note? Sorry if I'm askin' for too much its just there's alot to read hah...
Well, the Queen almost got assassinated. Someone tried to give her poisoned wine.

Well, the Queen almost got assassinated. Someone tried to give her poisoned wine.
200w.gif
Oooh interesting. I'm up to PG 2 atm, just trying to know everyone's locations but I'll keep that event in mind B^O..

Divon Divon Mm, one guard and the guard commander (don't wanna look up the names at the moment, too lazy) are in the dungeon. Sigi is outside the doors about to reenter the main hall to go back to his post (once some people post to give a bit of space between my last post and the commander's dudes.)

Divon Divon Mm, one guard and the guard commander (don't wanna look up the names at the moment, too lazy) are in the dungeon. Sigi is outside the doors about to reenter the main hall to go back to his post (once some people post to give a bit of space between my last post and the commander's dudes.)
Yeah my man, I read your posts and of the other Royal Knights and saw the mention of "Old Ricky"
I'm halfway done with my post and you'll see what's up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back