• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 70%
"BITCH WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!" He continued to dodge most of the attacks, and entered his Alterado state.

Corrupt.jpg

Shadow easily blocked the punches and even grabbed one and crushed his fist.

Scale Comparision:
Alterado (Corrupted) Shadow: Diemisional (I think)
Super Sonic.EXE: High Universal

Pit
3%

In the corner of his eye Pit would see Sonic.EXE leap into the portal as well, leaving just of four of them left in the steel room. Unfortunately it seemed that there wouldn’t be enough to really get to know Nellie before heading out to the unknown. “Wow, we really should probably catch up with them huh…Welp. If you need anything give a call and I’ll be happy to help. I guess it’s time to kick some butt out there” Giving a quick salute, he’d dash off back to Bay, tossing her a corn dog from his stash. “Alright, ready to rock n’ roll?”​

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg
Corrupted: 8%

Bay swatted at her tail a couple of playful but boring times. Bay's mind was yet in another whirl as she continued to think about it her tribe was doing okay... she wasn't there to protect them at all. "Hopefully, they will find a way to protect themselves," she thought silently. Bay had noticed after minutes that there was a portal where some of the others were disappearing into.

But when she finally looked up, Pit was headed back over and tossed her a corn dog. She didn't know what to do at first but then ate it whole. Bay stood and nods confidently; her tail gently swishing behind her.​

Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 65%
Shadow contiuned to fight Exe in his Alterado state his control slipping though for now he had small amounts of control.

'Should I head back now? How many came through besides Exe? Why is EXE attacking me anyways'

Pit
3%
”WAIT DON’T EAT THE-stick…“
Too late, the entire corndog went into Bay’s mouth and vanished, never to be seen again. “Wow…uh, nevermind then.” He was sure whether to be horrified or impressed. Looks like Kirby’s got a new runner up huh? Anyways, as mildly concerning as that was, it looks like Bay was ready to head on out meaning they had no time to waste. In his mind Palutena would finally speak up once more.
~~I’ll control your flight path so we can get a quick survey of the area before going into land battle. We have no idea what’s going to be on the other side so it’s gonna be a good idea to figure out as much as possible. Don’t want to step on out and immediately get one shotted right?~~

Pit gulped at the thought, nodding his head.

~~Exactly. So don’t get too cocky kay Pit? I don’t need my only angel ‘getting finished’ as you like to put it~~

“Actually it’s ‘I’m fin-WAAHAHGAHAHAHAHAH”

Without a moment to prep, a glittering light illuminated the entirety of Pit’s wings, sparkles dancing off of every feather as he was practically shot out of the steel room and into the portal, leaving Bay behind in his dust. Being flung straight into the portal could only be described sensation was as falling into a pool of thick jelly before being forcefully pulled out to the other side. The young angels eyes would have to quickly adjust to the change in lighting as he’d find himself high above a dark forest, the only light located a bit of a distance away. Finally over the initial shock, the angel shouted out into the air as he flew across the sea of trees “Couldn’t you have warned me??”

Palutena would laugh. ~~Yeah, but you always have such hilarious reactions. Anyways, look at what’s going on on he ground, is that Shadow and Exe?~~

Pit peered at the ground, finally noticing the two hedgehogs going at each other. “Come on! Barely a minute in and they’re fighting each other already?” He’d groan as Palutena flew him down towards the action. As his feet skirted on to the ground, he’d make a mad dash over to the two “Guys guys guys! What are you two doing?!”​

Last edited:
Infintius Shadow
Corrupted: 75%
He kicked Exe away. "Ask him...he came at me while I was watching the enemy waiting on the rest of you slow asses." He said.

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg

Bay had indeed eaten the stick; that was barely ten percent of what could fill her system. Still a bit hungry, but not starving. She watched Pit as he seemed to glitter and poof, disappeared into the portal. Bay stood up and stretched, loud cracking sounds from her limbs. "Here goes," she thought, and whoosh; she was running as fast as lightning.

But as soon as Pit set on the ground, Bay was there, licking her forepaw and wiping her ear then blinked in greeting. She wasn't even out of breath, she looked beyond calm and content with herself.​

Pit
3%
Pit’s brow would furrow upon hearing Shadow’s and Frank’s reactions. ”Well excuse me for not wanting to go in gun’s a blazing without any plan…And everyone knows a hero arrives fashionably late” Pit huffed, though now certainly wasn’t the time for arguing, considering the current situation. He’d squint over at the bright golden Sonic.EXE who seemed awfully keen on having Shadow’s head for dinner. Drawing his bow, he’d aim at the glowing target in front of him. “Alright, so we just need to get Mister spooky spaghetti to be a little less murdery? On it” Dealing with Sonic’s super form was always a pain in Smash, having to just wait it out until the blue blur’s final smash ran out. But this wasn’t official tournament rules by any means, what Pit had experienced was only a drop in the potential power a super form may hold. Realizing he may be a bit out of water on this, Pit sought out the best on hand dictionary he knew. “Palutena, got any guidance?”

~~Typically, the true Sonic's super form has a time limit based on the number of rings he's carrying so that may hold true for Sonic.exe as well. Let's see...if the math is right then for every second a ring is lost and the most he'd be able to carry is 1000 so, divide that by sixty and he'd be able to stay in that form for at most sixteen and a half minutes. If Shadow and exe have been fighting for a while then he's bound to have used up a good chunk of his time by now. I suggest waiting it out from a distance until he runs dry of rings. Then, go in for the kill! Simple as that~~ Pit lightly tapped his foot as he thoughtfully took in the advice. This fight seemed to be more of a cat and mouse than any sort of regular brawl. "So I just have to evade a hedgehog that travels faster then light for sixteen minutes? Sounds easy enough-wait Palutena please tell me you're joking!" Rather than the goddess of light herself, Viridi would instead jump into the conversation, her smugness just oozing off in waves.

~~C'mon you big crybaby! It's not that hard, just dodge~~

Pit could easily imagine the smug look on Viridi's face as the word slipped into his mind, no hint of empathy in sight. He was doomed wasn't he? Pit, 1986-2021, died before he got another sequel. Who was he kidding, he wasn't ever going to get a new game was he? However, when all seemed to be lost Viridi finally speak up again, stopping Pit from his funeral plans.

~~Uggggh fine! If it get's too bad I'll lend you the lightning chariot. Phos and Lux should definitely be able to keep up with an overgrown rat! Just know I'm putting it on your tab though!~~

Pit sighed, "Thanks!..wait you've been keeping a tab?" As much as he wanted to question the deity of nature, it seemed that she'd left the telepathic call, leaving Pit no choice but to face the current problem head on. Turning to the youngest in the group, Pit sought out some much needed info "Alright, Frank do you know how long it's been since exe entered super form? At most we gotta wait sixteen minutes for his juice to run out then he won't be invincible anymore...probably" Meanwhile, Pit would finally notice a certain cheetah standing right beside him, looking rather calm despite the situation. "Oh wow! how long have you been here? Sorry for not noticing" Pit scratched at the back of his head.​

Last edited:
Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg

Bay then noticed the enemies ahead of them; they looked quite good to her eyes. She then shifts her position to sit down, her tail neatly wrapped around her forepaws. Finally, Pit noticed she was there and she would've said: "long enough" or "before you", but she couldn't. She simply blinks at him and turns her head back to what they'd have to deal with before them.​

Semi Alterado (Corrupted) Shadow
Corruption: 80%
"He's mine..." Shadow growled at pit. The blue lightning racing across his body faster, as he lost more control to the eye. He'd charge in, and enter a different form.

Soldedad (Lonilness) Shadow
Corruption:87%
Dark Infintius.jpg
Shadow wasted no time in throwing punch after punch at Exe. Though the way his body moved, he seemed to favor his chest's protection over the rest of his body. As if something was wrong with his heart.

Frank
Corruption percentage:17%
"Maybe Sonic exe got offended that shadow was ignoring him or something, here, these goggles have a corruption detecter in them." Frank said giving them to weerlig

Weerlig
Corruption:0%
He put them on and wasn't impressed with the results. "Not good...Shadow is at 87% I'm surprised he still has even the slightest bit of control...Exe however is 30%

Weerlig
Corruption: 0%
"Not nessicarily. As I said it's surprising he still has the slightest control. Meaning he's in control still but barely."

Weerlig
Corruption: 0%
He made no move to respond because if he did, it'd be a throat chop.

Soledad (Loniness) Shadow
Corruption: 80%
He bat Exe around not caring about how much damage he did, to Exe. For all he cared he killed the demon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back