• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Yes. Any sign of being meaner or anything would.)

Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 26%​
Shadow got another corn dog and ordered a second pepsi to. "I'm sure how your acting is enough to tell me you'd go to hell."

Infintius Shadow
Corrupted 26%​
Finally standing, Shadow would walk away to the far side of the steel room. He'd continue to eat his corn dog and sip on his drink as he did.

Weerlig
Corrupted 0%​
"Alright. Get your asses up and in a line unless you want to get shocked." Standing where the door was now opened, stood a human looking male with yellow hair. His eyes the same shade of yellow. He wore a white robe with a lightning bolt on the left breast. Lightning itself racing over his hand to prove how serious he was about shocking them.

Weerlig
Corruption 0%​
In the blink of an eye Weerlig was gone. A bolt of lightning striking Frank in the back. "Get your pathetic ass in line. Would you dare refuse an order from a god?"

Infintius Shadow
Corruption 27%​
His anger growing, but Shadow didn't refuse. He went and stood in where he expected that this god as he called himself would want them to.

Weerlig
Corruption 0​
"YOU DARE DEFY A GOD!" Weerlig yelled. This time lightning raced across his entire body, his yellow eyes seeming to glow with his anger.

Infintius Shadow
Corruption 27%​
"DAMN IT KID! YOU CAN'T FEEL HIS ENERGY JUST GET IN THE LINE!" Shadow yelled at Frank.

Weerlig
Corruption 0%​
"Now, that's setteled." He said as the lightning disappeared. "Now questions anyone? I'll tell you this before anyone can ask it. My name is Weerlig, I am the God of Lightning and I brought you here."

Weerlig
Corruption 0%​
"I wouldn't say kidnap. Rather I'd say...yeah pretty much kidnapped but for good reason. The god of darkness Dustiernes has been corrupting people and turning them into his own personal army...you see I require the help of you mortals due to the power scaleing. Dustiernes is Omnipoent...while I'm only Omnipotential, this means that Dustiernes is far stronger than me. That is why I have brought all of you here. THe most elite of your universes. I need your help." Weerlig's voice, body posture, and the look in his eyes said it all. He wasn't lying.

Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 29%​
"Fine, I'll do it for her." He said looking Weerlig in the face. He knew he had to, if he wished to keep his Wife and Child safe.

(For those of you viewing this thread, Yes it's accepting. You should be able to click the here by characters at the top to go to sign ups.)

Frank
Corruption percentage:14%
"so that means that...IM THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN MY UNIVERSE!" Frank yells arrogantly "I'll help." The boy says partially because of the unintentional ego stroking and the fact that dusty succeeding would be bad for him

Weerlig
Corruption​
"I have already told you, I am Weerlig. The god of lightning. As for how do we stop this guy...it won't be easy, but I know a seal that will work but the thing is that we must weaken him before I can seal him away."

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg
Corrupted: 8%

Bay had watched the beings and creatures around her with calm sanity. She then flicked up at a human-looking individual who defined himself as a God. He too catching her attention of all the power. Her eyes had gotten wide and she went cutely walking over and lying herself down on her soft underbelly.​

Pit
3%

Upon hearing Shadow’s confusion and following explanation, Pit mulled over the new information “Alternate worlds? Oh, Like with all of the Links and their timelines! Well the version of you I met was an Assist trophy while Sonic was the main hero. I guess it shouldn’t be that surprising, a cool and dark protagonist isn’t all that new of a thing….Viridi, you know how talking about that sort of stuff gives me an existential crisis!” Gripping his hair, suddenly the conversation he had with Shadow came to a halt as he argued with whoever this ‘Viridi’ happened to be, thus leading to him to not notice when Shadow took his leave from the conversation.

Pit would argue a bit further before the dispute finally cooled downs just in time for him to notice a new set of eyes staring at him with malice. He couldn’t reckon the blond but he’d know that crooked face anywhere. Though Put couldn’t help but be confused at such a vile reaction. Had he and Waluigi really not gotten along? Was it something he did to Wario? Sure, Wario was well…Wario but Pit couldn’t remember anything that’d be enough to make the greedy man’s partner in crime that malicious towards him. Or maybe he was angry that Sora got in to Smash Brothers instead of him? Maybe seeing another spiky brown haired and blue eyed kid was enough to put Waluigi on edge. “Jeez, I guess someone’s mad about not getting his invitation…” Pit mumbled to himself as he tried to ignore the pair of eyes starring him down. “But still, this definitely isn’t Smash headquarters, so where are we? Any idea Palutena?” He’d stand there in silence, bobbing his head slightly in deep concentration as if he were listening to something.

As soon as it looked like whatever he happened to be speaking to was finished, he’d see Weerling enter the room, proclaiming himself to be the god of lightning. “Oh is this the guy you were talking about Palutena? Ack! Alright I’ll listen!” Thus, Pit made sure to keep an ear on Weerlig’s explanation, especially gaining interest at the mention of an army of darkness. “As the royal servant to the goddess of light it’s my duty to fight against all evil that plagues the heavens and earth. You can definitely count me in!” Pit would exclaim with gusto and a fist held high into the air.​

Last edited:
Nellie
Corruption 15%​
Nellie didn't have time for this. Her golden ponytail flowed slightly as she moved, "I'm technically also a God." she said, "Goddess of Damnation if you wanna be perfectly accurate." She was NOT amused by this. "Anyways, why's Waluigi here? I'm the most powerful in our world" she asked, "Or has he been holding out on me." a smirk graced lips at the thought of Waluigi having more power than she knew

Weerlig
Corruption 0%​
"WALUGI IS THE STRONGEST OF THE SUPER MARIO WORLD!"

Infintius Shadow
Corruption 30%​
"Can you people please just shut up!"

Weelig
Corruption 0%​
"Alright now before our mission begins I am bringing one more here being here, and then we shall all introduce ourselves."
(The person is an irl friend of mine.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back