• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Weerlig
Corruption 0​
"Now you." He said pointing at Nellie.

Infintius Shadow
Corruptiion 38%​
Shadow sighed as he ate his corn dog. "WHAT THE HELL IS SMASH?!" He snapped glaring at Walugi. "I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT CRAP!!!"

Pit
3%

Pit would crouch down to Bay’s level, gently rubbing the soft fur on her stomach. Though to be truthful with just how ginormous Bay was he didn’t even need to crouch all that far down. She was nearly a whole foot taller than him. Heck, Pit could probably ride on top of her like a horse! Not that he would anyways. As the thoughts of riding a giant cheetah into battle raced through his mind Pit would over hear Shadow snap at Waluigi. Seeing as he was an actual fighter, Pit explained what the tournament was. “Super Smash Brothers is this HUGE tournament where a bunch of fighters from all over the universe come together and beat the snot out of each other! And not to toot my own horn, but I’ve had the privilege of getting invited. Trust me it’s super fun…besides the Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon incidents” Pit shuddered at the thought. “Anyways, that’s what Waluigi means”​

Last edited:
Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg
Corrupted: 8%

Bay purred just at the same volume as before with her blue eyes closed with her tail gently motioning to and fro. Though, if Bay were in her Possession form-- she'd be a bit taller than seven feet-- she wouldn't even be the same as before. She'd be aggressive and try to tell who the target is. Once, while in that form, she had killed a dragon on her island that was killing all the cheetahs one by one, not caring about the two tribes. No mercy, she had yelled before snapping off its head. Yeah-- the complete opposite for the moment.

Bay was the right size to be ridden, but, if you had nothing to hold onto while she runs, you might as well fall off from her speed. Bay then slowly stood and sat beside Pit and sniffled through his hair. She was a bit too curious about everything. But for now, she wasn't seeming to leave by Pit's side at all.​

Infintius Shadow shrugged. "A stupid tournamnet? I'm in that every day of my life." He said, the fight against all of his enemies coming back to him. Yeah the spirit realm was anything but peaceful everyday you had to fight to live or be erased from existence if you died again.

Pit
3%
Upon Bay smelling Pit’s hair, she’d find that it smelled incredibly pleasant, like the sweetest nectar off a flower. It was said that nectar was the preferred flavor of the gods after all. Even ignoring the aroma It was rather obvious that the young angel took his time to take care of his fluffy head of hair.

As Pit let the cheetah sniff through his hair, he only took slight offense to Shadow’s comment. “It’s the sort of thing where you’d have to be in it to really know what it’s like. As for Frank’s interest, Pit provided more info. “Well, it’s not easy as simply signing up for it. You gotta be invited. The biggest qualification to even get a chance of being invited is that you have to originally come from a video game franchise and a video game franchise only. No Goku or Shrek could get in that’s for sure”​

Last edited:
Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
cheetah headd.jpg
Corrupted: 8%

Bay sniffed in and her nose seemed to like the scent. She had merely could recognize it, she had only caught the scent once before, but it was a long time back. She continued to sniff about, her cold nose took it in; she felt a bit calmer now than having to worry over the small things. She kind of was an "overthinker", as her cheetah friends called it.

Bay then rested her big head on Pit's shoulder calmly, though, from the dark tint in her eyes, she was a bit bored. She was always accustomed to the fighting and action on her island, but here, it wasn't anything like home. As she rested her head, she let out a sigh that she attempted to keep quiet, but it was a bit louder. Her heart beating softly even was a bit loud also.​

Infintius Shadow
Corruption 39%
"CAN WE GET GOING?!" He yelled at Weerlig, his eyes a bright yellow and the blue lightning surrounding him again. "SCREW GETTING THE FUCKING SUCCUBUS TO INTRODUCE HERSELF LET'S JUST GO AND END THIS SHIT NOW!"
Corruption increase: 10%
New Corruption: 49%

Weerlig
Corruption 0​
"Fine." He opens a portal using lightning. "Go on thorugh.

Infintius Shadow
Corruption 49%
He enters without hesitation and on the other side, lets out a deep breath.

The place was a black forest, trees were on fire, blood was splattered everywhere and the ground was littered with corpses.

Infintius Shadow
Corruption: 50%
"Yeah..." He said.

Infintius Shadow
He shrugged and walked on. "Wait for the others. I'm only scouting ahead." He took off running, his hover skates projecting artificial flames.

Frank
Corruption percentage:16%
The boy adjusted his goggles to detect corruption. "This is not good. Shadows at 50%" frank says

Pit
3%

“Hey wait! We can’t just leave so soon-“
Shadow and Frank left the room.

Pit groaned out of frustration at the two’s impatience, “-Without making a strategy!…wait…” Pit opens and closed his two very empty hands. “Palutena!” He’d shout at the sky. “You didn’t forget to send me a weapon did you?!” Suddenly a beam of light would strike down, a golden bow falling from the heavens along with it. “Oh! Thanks” He’d grab the weapon, a pair of bracelets suddenly materializing upon his arm. “I guess that’s out of the way but…” Pit would eye the bar and would quickly leave Bay’s side for just a moment to rummage the bar for as much food as he could physically carry. Stuffing corndogs down his toga Pit would elaborate for the cheetah. “I can heal injuries by eating food. You know what they say, ‘floor ice cream gives you health’ Anyways, is there anything you need before we head out? I guess we’re gonna be winging this” The angel ruffled his own wings. “pun not intended”​

Infintius Shadow
As he ran, he felt himself calming. The anger at Weerlig for waiting so long for someone to introduce themselves lowering. He scouted out a total of 50 miles in 0.000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds, and stopped. Up ahead exactly 150 feet from where Shadow stood was several black figures. They had glowing red eyes.
'Can they feel my presence?' He thought to himself, based on the fact they were all staring at him. 'Best not to chance it...their energy may not be strong but I can tell they have something up their sleeves.' This time when he took off running, it was towards where Frank was. He'd back it back in the total of 5 seconds only due to his pause. "150 feet away from 50 miles north is several tall black figures with red glowing eyes." He'd explain to Frank.

Infintius Shadow
"Yeah..." He replied, looking toward where he came from. "Their not very strong but their energy is...odd..."

Infintius Shadow
"No...it's dark and evil but I mean it's...I've felt plenty with energy like that but this is different...it feels like...how should I put it...It feels like a virus." He said. "As if they can spread it to others...I'm not sure if they can but that's what it felt like."

Infintius Shadow
He grit his teeth and a bit of sweat broke out across the side of his head. "That much already huh? Damn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back