Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You now have an additional copy of LIFE, the board game. Enjoy!

I wish for an extra slice of pizza. Man, I'm really craving one right now.

Granted my dude but its not cooked. Or even prepared. Or even cut. You just get a dead pig on a plate. Bon appetite my good fellow.

I wish I was bakugo katsuki

Granted my dude but its not cooked. Or even prepared. Or even cut. You just get a dead pig on a plate. Bon appetite my good fellow.

I wish I was bakugo katsuki
Granted, your name becomes Bakugo Katsuki, but literally everything else about you stays the same. People even continue to call you by your old name.

I wish that extreme weather shuts down schools across the West Coast.

I wish that extreme weather shuts down schools across the West Coast.

The extreme weather happens while you're in school, trapping you inside the building and preventing any escape. While everyone is rationing their food and water carefully, your teachers still consider your education the #1 priority - and that includes all the homework.

My only wish is dog.

The extreme weather happens while you're in school, trapping you inside the building and preventing any escape. While everyone is rationing their food and water carefully, your teachers still consider your education the #1 priority - and that includes all the homework.

My only wish is dog.

Granted. Snoop dogg is very happy to be your new roommate

I wish for money... and death.

Ha, jokes on you. I live on campus...and I'm fine being trapped in any class but physics, so I'll take those odds.
Granted. Snoop dogg is very happy to be your new roommate

I wish for money... and death.
Hmm, this is a tough one...

Granted, you are killed choking yourself while masturbating. You are left in that condition(and position) for a week, until your mom comes to check on you and discovers you in that position. However, the police believe this to be a homicide, and sentence your mom to life in prison. After 20 hard years in jail, she is finally proven innocent, and receives a large compensation package from the government (the money part of the wish), at the cost of 20 years of her life, her sanity and her previous life.

I wish for some warm cookies.

Granted, you receive warm cookies but not only do they have raisins in them but you also burn your mouth. :p

I wish for the Fair Folk to associate with me lol.

You have it! But you're not motivated to do the things you actually need to do, you're interested in other stuff instead.

I wish for a 7 course feast!

You get your 7 courses, but they all consist of different types of spider that you are forced to eat.

I wish for erternal youth for me and my partner.

Granted, you will both be toddlers for all eternity. Have fun.

I wish I could find a really good show to watch that is already completed so I won't be left hanging.

Granted. You get to see the story of your full life. Even the parts you haven’t lived out yet. All the good and bad for you in one show. U can’t change shit about it but it’s still cool to watch.

I wish I could summon any food I wanted right in front of me when I wanted it.

Granted. But you drop your cup of milk as you grab for the cocoa powder. The cup spills.

I wish for a nice massage.

Your wish is granted, but now you are forced to reply hundreds of times per week.

I wish I could bring people back from the dead.

Yes, but all you get are undead.

I wish I could know everything in the world I needed to know.

Your wish is granted, but now you are forced to reply hundreds of times per week.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back