Corrupt a Wish

Ok. You are now in ancient times permanently.

I wish I could get straight A’s without studying.

Ok. You are now in ancient times permanently.

I wish I could get straight A’s without studying.
Your wish is granted, you get the highest grades in every class but then the teacher sends you off to a higher class school that everyone there gets better and as good grades as you so you are no longer the highest ranking student

i wish to be loved :( by someone who isnt depressed or have bad thoughts

Whoops. Okay, Granted, but now you are loved by super clingy people who not only won’t let you go, but force what they think is best for you.

I wish to build better muscles.
Granted, you build muscles in super weird places, ie face and neck muscles.

I wish I had better eyesight.

Since the person didn't post a wish, I'll do it.

I wish for $200!

Granted.

The way in which you earn the $200 is by elite agents that are affiliated with your home country's government. A necessary amount of them spawn near the treasuries of 200 random countries.

The ensuing bloodbath leaves hundreds of treasurers and secretaries dead or dying, because these agents are scumbags. They pillage each country's treasury until each group has acquired exactly 1 US dollar in the native currency. Once they are done, they appear in your bedroom to give you the money.

And then they vanish forever. But the world remembers this mysterious incident.

But hey, you got your 200 bucks. Hope you can sleep at night!

It's actually 200 zimbabwe dollars

I wish for you to have a pleasant day! :3

Dammit. You beat me to the punch.

DreamBeat DreamBeat has a pleasant day, but all pleasant day activities cost a total of $200.

I wish that I was a male.

Uhh, I dont think I can have a pleasant day if every pleasant day activity costs $200 lmao~

You are now male. However, the only thing that changes about you is your genitalia. Could be a good thing, up to how you see it.

I wish my dog wouldn't wake me up so early in the morning.

Since you didn't specify "world", "World" has been taken to mean your own consciousness, therefore, you are now permanently happy. This will change your perception and everyone will think you are weird now, but you won't care.

You're happy.

Anyway, I wish to change the value of 2 to 3, and 3 to 2.

Since you didn't specify "world", "World" has been taken to mean your own consciousness, therefore, you are now permanently happy. This will change your perception and everyone will think you are weird now, but you won't care.

You're happy.

Anyway, I wish to change the value of 2 to 3, and 3 to 2.
Granted, but you are the only one who knows. And if you try to explain, everyone will think you're crazy.

I wish that cancer and AIDS no longer existed.

You're now the only one with the two diseases, and you'll never be free of them! conglaturashuns!

I wish I get free spaghettios for the rest of my life

You're now the only one with the two diseases, and you'll never be free of them! conglaturashuns!

I wish I get free spaghettios for the rest of my life
Granted, but you are allergic to them and nobody else will accept them from you.

I wish I could lucid dream more.

Granted, but you are allergic to them and nobody else will accept them from you.

I wish I could lucid dream more.
(SAAAMMEE, I never do it anymore XD)
Granted, but you are now stuck in one lucid dream for the rest of your life.

I wish my crush loved me back<3

They don't know how to handle the feeligns and jump off a bridge instead! Conglaturashuns!

I wish my farts were silent

(That's more like something I would do lol)
They're silent, but their smell carries to everyone within a mile radius ^_^

I wish that I was happy all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back