Corrupt a Wish

buckskin. buckskin.
Your Wish Has Been Granted. Netflix will stop giving you Error Code U7361-1255-C00D7185.

Each time an Error Code U7361-1255-C00D7185 situation occurs, your fingers will be forcibly twisted (and possibly broken) regardless of where you are. Your fingers will automatically do the following steps on your keyboard.

Step 1: Press the Windows key + the "I" key on your keyboard
Step 2: Select "System"
Step 3: Select "Apps & Features"
Step 4: Locate the "Netflix" app
Step 5: Select "Move"
Step 6: Select the C: Drive
Step 7: Select "Move" to confirm your selection
Step 8: Force you to restart Netflix.

All of these steps will take place as fast as your computer can possibly process them, one after the other. As you can imagine, this might not be particularly pleasant on your fingers, especially since the wish will not wait for you to be ready. On the bright side, this may happen in under 200 milliseconds, so you wouldn't know that you ever had this error!

I wish everyone had just enough non-perishable food to survive for their height, weight, and metabolism; no more, no less. Every day, it would just appear next to them, along with 8 bottles of water.

Granted but the packaging is non-biodegradable plastic. Within days garbage begins to pile up and recycling centers are overwhelmed by the sheer number of plastic bottles and aluminum cans. Major fast food and grocers see an 80% drop in business and millions of people (most of them young people trying to pay their way through college) lose their jobs, and as these large corporations lose all their throughput the global food economy is sent into a downward spiral that makes 1929 look like a minor recession. Billions of acres of farmland are left abandoned without being properly restored to their natural state, and millions of livestock are left to starve and die. The pacific garbage patch expands to the size of the continent of asia within two decades and the rising toxicity of the oceans due to dissolved plastic leads to mass die-offs of marine life and scuttle sea-based shipping leading to a third world war.

I wish I had a lego star wars set 75151 clone turbo tank.

Granted but you have to buy the last one. You get the money to buy one as your wish. You walk into the store and grab the last one. You buy it and walk out. A child walks out soon after crying, “all my sister ever wanted as that damn set and now she’ll die never being able to play with it.” Enjoy your damn lego you monster

I want freddy mercury back

granted, You now have his Back. No other part of his body. Do try to keep it from smelling.

I wish I had a clone of myself to challenge to a chess match.

Congratulations, you have just cloned yourself in order to challenge yourself to a chess match. Unfortunately, it’s a match to the death. Who will come out alive? Original or clone?

I wish my dog could live forever.

Resist. Temptation. To not. Corrupt. NO DONT DO IT

GrantedButDogHasSubtitlesForever.

I wish for some rubber gloves, a bag of lime, a shovel, and a lot of hydrofluoric acid.

You get the gloves, but they make your hands even sweatier than normal. You get the lime, but it doesn't come in a bag, it comes in a coconut. You get the shovel, but its a plastic sand-toy shovel. And you get so much hydrofluoric acid that you can't actually move it anywhere without causing a huge mess and bringing a lot of attention.

I wish for a cookie.

Granted. *Vaccums up the earth's atmosphere so no sound waves can be transmitted*

I wish Bill Watterson would continue Calvin and Hobbes.

It'll turn into a meaningless, unfunny strip who only purpose is to increase readership of newspaper and be hated by almost everyone on the Internet who said it should've died long ago and that the strips from 1985 to 1995 were the best.

I wish to be able to commit any crime without reprecaution.

It'll turn into a meaningless, unfunny strip who only purpose is to increase readership of newspaper and be hated by almost everyone on the Internet who said it should've died long ago and that the strips from 1985 to 1995 were the best.

I wish to be able to commit any crime without reprecaution.

Granted. But every crime you commit must be against your own mother or significant other.

I wish chocolate squirelladors were real.

A titanic squirl monster somehow made of animated chocolate has come to life. And it's all your fault that this immortal deity has come to destroy the world.

I wish to be reincarnated in an isekai.

Granted but you’re in the anime “another world with my smartphone.” Have fun being so stupidly overpowered and dull you drive yourself insane

I wish for the sweet sweet release of death

Granted but you’re in the anime “another world with my smartphone.” Have fun being so stupidly overpowered and dull you drive yourself insane
Well, if all things go wrong...I can at least still get distracted with my phone :P

I wish for the sweet sweet release of death
Granted. Death comes. Gives you lots of candy, but it's all spoiled. Goes away for 10 more years.

I wish to have some drawing talent.

Well, if all things go wrong...I can at least still get distracted with my phone :P

Granted. Death comes. Gives you lots of candy, but it's all spoiled. Goes away for 10 more years.

I wish to have some drawing talent.
Granted but you can only use microsoft paint.

I wish for jesus

Granted and you’re a character in bnha too! However you’re a supporting character that never gets noticed by the fandom or other characters. You might bump into deku once or twice in the hall but other than that you’re just kinda... there.

I wish I had more inspiration

Granted and you’re a character in bnha too! However you’re a supporting character that never gets noticed by the fandom or other characters. You might bump into deku once or twice in the hall but other than that you’re just kinda... there.
The only character in bnha with magic...wow

I wish I had more inspiration
Granted. You are now a D&D bard being played by a reckless 13 year old. Good luck. You'll need it.

I wish I didn't get distracted so easily.

Granted but you can only focus on one thing. Nothing else. Not breathing, not hearing, not speaking. ONE THING.

I wish for a senpai kawaii uwu owo segoi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back