Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but "with great powers comes great responsibilities" and you are saddling with most of the mundane jobs.

I wish I could control how fast or slow time passed.

Granted, but time is controlled by another entity who decides to crush the entire space and time continuum and you can only control time under his command to further his intentions.

I wish I can have a part of space to my own.

Granted, but time is controlled by another entity who decides to crush the entire space and time continuum and you can only control time under his command to further his intentions.

I wish I can have a part of space to my own.
Granted, you have the part of space that you have right now. (The chair in front of your computer screen)

I wish school only lasted 6 months out of the year.

Granted but you are now a krill, enjoy your time being tiny, red, and being part of giant groups that are mass murdered by those who eat them.

I wish I no longer have to help with home projects.

Granted, but you will have to work as a construction worker that works for buildings where they require the person to build from high heights. Hope you aren’t scared of heights!

I wish I could be another animal. (Fictional or Real)

Granted, but your wish will be corrupted in a really unoriginal and boring way that isn't really funny.

I wish I could make longer posts in my rp's.

Granted, welcome to purple prose city! Hope you enjoy your stay.

I wish people would leave me alone and let me finish my coffee in silence.

Granted, but suddenly the tables turn, and Obi-Wan becomes Darth Vader, and Obi-Vader never says “I am your father” to Luke, thus ruining the saga for everyone, and billions of dollars are lost. The sequel trilogy is never made.

I wish I was the Senate.

(Directions unclear, three different interpretations are given)
Granted, you are the Canadian Senate, and thus function mainly as the chamber of "sober second thought" meaning you have no real power.
Granted, you become the Senate, so you assume the duties and responsibilities of all the senators while receiving the income of a single senator.
Granted, you become a legislative body, and lose all semblance of individual will and intellect that comes with being human. You must now suffer for eons as an inanimate object watching everything and everyone you love eventually crumble and fall away.

(Way to ruin a Star Wars reference ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R . :) )
Yeah, I thought about that but googling "star wars senate" came up with the Galactic Senate, and as I have little to no knowledge of the Star Wars universe I just stuck to boring politics, sorry. xD Please allow me to redeem myself with this star wars meme:
59b.png

Yeah, I thought about that but googling "star wars senate" came up with the Galactic Senate, and as I have little to no knowledge of the Star Wars universe I just stuck to boring politics, sorry. xD Please allow me to redeem myself with this star wars meme:
59b.png

You can be dad but your child is a wallet that says 'motherfucker'

i wish i could slap kylo ren

You know what, Im not even going to corrupt this. You go right ahead and slap that little fucker.

I wish a day was 48hours long.

The day only feels like 48 hours because you're in a coma for 24.

I wish for the destruction of Bosnia.

Granted, you are motivated to continue your search for motivation.

I wish I was ten years old again.
Granted, you are forever stuck in the body of a 10 year old, while your mind ages normally before withering away.

I wish Christmas break was longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back