Corrupt a Wish

Granted, all water evaporates from the Earth never to return in any way shape or form.

I wish I wasn't a bed wetter until age 6

Granted, you go Number 2 in your bed until age 6. :/

I wish I could control the plots of any TV show I wanted.

Granted, each morning when you wake up another 'you' will appear at the bottom of your bed watching you motionless increasing in number each day.

I wish I could fix anything I touched.

Granted, each morning when you wake up another 'you' will appear at the bottom of your bed watching you motionless increasing in number each day.

I wish I could fix anything I touched.
Wow, dark. I like it.

Granted, you restore everything you touch to it's original form - star dust.

I wish that I could speak every language in the world.

Granted, but you're stuck in a desert island with no way of ever communicating wth anyone again

I wish I could be a baby again

Granted, but you're stuck in a desert island with no way of ever communicating wth anyone again

I wish I could be a baby again
Granted, it actually sucks compared to what you remembered/imagined.

I wish that I had my own island paradise.

Granted, but your island paradise is actually much like the Dead Island game, and if this is your paradise… Then everyone is actually D.E.A.D., no undead.

Your wish?

That was a little cheap
:-_-lines:Fine. Granted, but you retain your metal acuity and intellect, and find yourself restrained in a body that feels like a prison to you. You are unable to do even the simplest of tasks, and have to rely on others for your simple survival. Your parents are too old to take care of you, so the state of your well being falls to the charitable nature of your friends, who soon grow tired of your dependency on them and leave you to rot in a garbage dumpster. You have to endure seeing everyone abandon you, unable to do anything as you slowly die of starvation among the filth of the dumpster. (Sorry if this was too dark :P)
I totally forgot XD

I wish for a dish full of fish
Granted, your wish for a dish full of fish contains only jellyfish garnished with eels. (Sorry, I'm bad at rhyming) Although the dish is still delish, your wish for a dish full of fish is corrupted.

I wish that Subway would bring the 5 dollar footlong to Canada.

Granted. You are now unable to watch cartoons on anything.

I wish I had the power of flight.

Granted. You can now fly horizontally for as long as you can hold your breath.

I wish for the unending ability to know what anyone else is thinking in person, only if I choose to listen to the person's thoughts.

Granted. You can now fly horizontally for as long as you can hold your breath.

I wish for the unending ability to know what anyone else is thinking in person, only if I choose to listen to the person's thoughts.
Granted. You fall into a deep comma gaianing that ability while in it, and are unable to ever wake up again.

I wish fate/extra would come faster! UwU

Archtoddler Archtoddler

Granted, but every copy you get your hands on comes broken and unplayable. Additionally, looking at walkthroughs and gameplays makes the devices you're gandering at explode.

I wish I was more confident.

Oh you got it bud, you are confident, confident as all hell. Unfortunately you don't really have the necessary skills to follow up this over confidence.

"Hey bet you can't make that jump!"
"Oh yes I can!" Crash, bang. "Ow."

--
I wish I had a little baby giraffe.

Oh you got it bud, you are confident, confident as all hell. Unfortunately you don't really have the necessary skills to follow up this over confidence.

"Hey bet you can't make that jump!"
"Oh yes I can!" Crash, bang. "Ow."

--
I wish I had a little baby giraffe.
Granted. You are turned into a giraffe and I turn into your baby giraffe and we are both trapped In a zoo.

I wish I could date my crush

Users who are viewing this thread

Back