Corrupt a Wish

Granted but it only seems to work when a full moon is visible, and only on werewolves.

I wish for a friggin Dracat picture I like! ;-;

Granted but it only seems to work when a full moon is visible, and only on werewolves.

I wish for a friggin Dracat picture I like! ;-;
Granted. It appears for a second and immediately burns away Into oblivion and you can never find a picture you like again

I wish I could sing really well!

Granted, but that doggo jumps on you and begins ripping out your throat. As you slowly bleed to death you realize that doggo was the devil himself.

You Can control other people, But you get a Massive migraine that just keeps growing for each person you control

I wish that i could have No repercussions for wishes

You Can control other people, But you get a Massive migraine that just keeps growing for each person you control

I wish that i could have No repercussions for wishes
Granted, but all your wishes have to be inconsequential/trivial ones.

I wish that my headache would go away.

Granted, but every time you have to bend, you lose thirty seconds of your lifespan.

I wish that I could literally become a meme at will

Granted, but you can only change to memes that have been long dead, so no one will remember you at all.

I wish I can manipulate other people.

Granted, but TV the people you can manipulate turn on you, and attack within 30 seconds.

I wish I could get rid of this writers block

Granted, shame all you write about is incest torture erotica now.

I wish For The strength of Mr Strong, all from eating eggs.

Granted, b the strengh dissapears in very important moments of life and death.

I wish my school's freshmen didnt act like they are white trash gangsters.

Granted. Whenever you search for someone's feelings, it appears above them in bold letters and then says in a loud announcer voice, "[person's name] is [insert feeling here]".
It's said just slowly enough that the feeling often changes to 'pissed off' or 'tired of Golden's shit' halfway through the sentence.

I wish for a tasty chocolate-chip cookie that the person below me has to eat and enjoy.

Wish granted. It's delicious, thanks. I ate it in front of you the entire time. Sometimes nuances aren't needed to make a wish painful.

I wish I could have a decent cheese sandwhich

Granted, you have both the ability and are forced to taste everything. Both the good and the bad. And I'm talking really bad.

I wish that I could sing.

You can 't corrupt a wish that can't come true

I wish for the golden general to have some unpleasant pins spike him whenever he sits down from now on for the rest of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back