Corrupt a Wish

Sweet! Can't wait.

Since that wish has been granted, I will now offer a replacement wish to be corrupted:

I wish that I could type faster.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

Wish granted. Your typing speed has been brought up to 156 words per minutes.

Unfortunately, you are only capable of exercising your newfound typing speed when you're upside down.

Granted, you are allowed to consume unlimited amounts of food without gaining any weight, but you are severely allergic to everything except dieting food. (Think along the lines of kale smoothies and super bland foods)

I wish that I had the power to see through walls.

Granted!
You can see through walls
However every wall you see through has old people having kinky cosplay sex on the other side

I wish I had a few million dollars added to my account every time I sneeze
In a way that never wrecks the economy or bites me in the ass

(Argh, why! Just why!)

Granted, you are rich since you start sneezing a lot. What isn't so great is the fact that you are deathly ill and each sneeze brings you closer to death. After 5 seconds, 5 sneezes and 15 million dollars later, you are dead.

I wish for some bleach in order to cleanse my eyes from the disturbing and distressing scenes that I saw as a result of my previous wish.
(What is this sorcery. I didn't see the proceeding line. Oh well, it's not biting you in the ass in the literal sense, and you are not doing anything other than what you wished for. It is just bad luck that what you wished for ends up killing you.)

Granted!
You get the bleach
However it doesn't erase what you saw
Also everything becomes more expensive for you alone
You also can't convince others to buy things for you

I wish for augmented reality in my eyes
Also a fast internet connection wherever I go
With no cost

Last edited:
(just in response to your signature...
"I'm not Sirius, he is." *points to large black dog*)
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

I wish for augmented reality in my eyes
Also a fast internet connection wherever I go
With no cost
Granted, but you get so addicted to your internet connection, you cannot separate reality from fantasy.

I wish I had technology 20 years from now at present year.

Granted
However its an advanced sex robot programmed for S&M
Hardcore S&M
You probably won't enjoy or survive

I wish for a bacon sandwich with no additives I don't want there

Granted, but the bacon in your sandwich is actually just one tiny bacon bit.

I wish for the ability to teleport.

Granted
Although you teleport everywhere naked
Every third teleport takes you somewhere crowded

I wish for dragons to become a part of everyday reality

Granted. Now you’ve doomed the world. You don’t even need to corrupt that wish to bring displeasure because dragons destroy stuff and are aggressive.

I wish for the ability to control the weather.

Granted
Though you can't control it and the weather gets worse
To the point we all die

I wish for an understanding of all sandwiches

Granted.
However, now sandwiches are extinct, and no one remembers what they are except you. Because of this, whenever you say the word "sandwich" people think you are saying " sand witch", and they become very confused.

I wish that I could watch anime, and read manga, and not have to do anything else.

Granted.
However, now sandwiches are extinct, and no one remembers what they are except you. Because of this, whenever you say the word "sandwich" people think you are saying " sand witch", and they become very confused.

I wish that I could watch anime, and read manga, and not have to do anything else.
Granted, you are forced to do both simultaneously and thus become nauseous as each eye tries to focus on one of the two.

I wish that I had superb eyesight.

Granted, but in the future, your degree that you spent literally no effort on does nothing for you.

I wish I could have a locked room that I am instantly teleported with all my belongings to.

Granted
Except highly skilled magicians are there to steal all your crap while they distract you with tricks

I wish for the power to manipulate memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back