Corrupt a Wish

Nothing, and as such you cannot corrupt what isn't there without adding something, and thus you're not corrupting the wish. Muahhaha, somebody's probably going to find a loophole for this.

Granted.
However, you are now stuck there, what I mean by that is that you are completely paralyzed.Also, teleporting there burned all your clothes off. The result is that you are completely paralyzed, and completely nude, in a place of your choice.

I wish that I could become a dragon at will, an intelligent dragon, and I still have my human mind when I'm a dragon, and change back to a human whenever I want.

I grant your wish, naive girl.

Let it be known from here on that you are the only dragon to exist in this world. You have the magic, the fire, and the beauty that many would expect from a dragon of fantasy and mythology. And, most importantly, you have the freedom granted by your size, flight, and ancient lifespan, should you choose to utilize these all.
But, dear friend... everything comes with a price, and what you currently perceive to be a divine blessing shall turn into centuries of strife and torment.
The horns, scales, and even excrements of a dragon have many unusual properties, ranging from protection to magic conductivity to medicine - vastly unlike the ivory horns and tiger stripes from more exotic lands. For such a practical use, these objects which must be harvested from you and only you are often seen to number in tens or even hundreds of thousands of US dollars in price. Yes, there are good people in the world who only wish to befriend you or study you for the sake of world salvation, but for each of these people there are at least ten more who would take advantage of these resources solely for their own gain. And they will stop at nothing to achieve this task.

Everyone in the world knows of your unique abilities... but you are only one individual in a sea of billions. So, what happens afterwards?

If you're lucky, you experience the brief feelings of liberating freedom, soaring among the clouds for an hour at most. In the months and eventually years that will follow, however, the world around you will gradually crumble into a state of strife, knowing that you have what it takes to solve a multitude of some of the major issues in the world - or greatly exacerbate them, in the wrong hands. Before the day ends, you are captured and held against your will by those who either have the goodwill to protect you from harm, those who would prefer to observe you from behind the safety of their glass barriers, or the many people who are willing to exploit your limitless value to achieve whatever ends they desire. Much of the world shall vie for you, and your possession will constantly change from careful hand to careful hand - after all, killing you would rid you of any value you might have in the future, and there's simply no allowing that to happen.

Before the turn of the next century, the word 'freedom' will forever be erased from your vocabulary, and many more centuries and soon millennia will pass as those who 'care' for you will either urge you to remain hidden for your own safety or hold you down as they extract every last scale from your now emotionless husk, before waiting for them to regrow and starting the process all over again. Weren't dragons supposed to have wings? You can't remember anymore - with all the turmoil in the world, it's been so long since your last flight the wings must've permanently receded or atrophied into more scales for the benefit of the cruel harvest.

So, one simple and harmless wish turned into a ceaseless conflict in the world - and near-endless torment for you. As they always say - be careful what you wish for.

I wish for a dog - a g o o d b o y e that belongs to me and the person below, and loves both of us equally. We return the love equally as well, of course.

I grant your wish, naive girl.

Let it be known from here on that you are the only dragon to exist in this world. You have the magic, the fire, and the beauty that many would expect from a dragon of fantasy and mythology. And, most importantly, you have the freedom granted by your size, flight, and ancient lifespan, should you choose to utilize these all.
But, dear friend... everything comes with a price, and what you currently perceive to be a divine blessing shall turn into centuries of strife and torment.
The horns, scales, and even excrements of a dragon have many unusual properties, ranging from protection to magic conductivity to medicine - vastly unlike the ivory horns and tiger stripes from more exotic lands. For such a practical use, these objects which must be harvested from you and only you are often seen to number in tens or even hundreds of thousands of US dollars in price. Yes, there are good people in the world who only wish to befriend you or study you for the sake of world salvation, but for each of these people there are at least ten more who would take advantage of these resources solely for their own gain. And they will stop at nothing to achieve this task.

Everyone in the world knows of your unique abilities... but you are only one individual in a sea of billions. So, what happens afterwards?

If you're lucky, you experience the brief feelings of liberating freedom, soaring among the clouds for an hour at most. In the months and eventually years that will follow, however, the world around you will gradually crumble into a state of strife, knowing that you have what it takes to solve a multitude of some of the major issues in the world - or greatly exacerbate them, in the wrong hands. Before the day ends, you are captured and held against your will by those who either have the goodwill to protect you from harm, those who would prefer to observe you from behind the safety of their glass barriers, or the many people who are willing to exploit your limitless value to achieve whatever ends they desire. Much of the world shall vie for you, and your possession will constantly change from careful hand to careful hand - after all, killing you would rid you of any value you might have in the future, and there's simply no allowing that to happen.

Before the turn of the next century, the word 'freedom' will forever be erased from your vocabulary, and many more centuries and soon millennia will pass as those who 'care' for you will either urge you to remain hidden for your own safety or hold you down as they extract every last scale from your now emotionless husk, before waiting for them to regrow and starting the process all over again. Weren't dragons supposed to have wings? You can't remember anymore - with all the turmoil in the world, it's been so long since your last flight the wings must've permanently receded or atrophied into more scales for the benefit of the cruel harvest.

So, one simple and harmless wish turned into a ceaseless conflict in the world - and near-endless torment for you. As they always say - be careful what you wish for.

I wish for a dog - a g o o d b o y e that belongs to me and the person below, and loves both of us equally. We return the love equally as well, of course.

Wish granted, but the dog dies in a millisecond.

I wish I could just die.

Granted! poofs into smoke

You're in the sky, falling for what feels like hours, but is really just under a minute as the ground starts to become clearer and clearer. While you're falling images of your family, your friends, and the best experiences of your life overwhelm your senses, and before you've fallen halfway you already regret making this wish. The last thoughts that go through your mind before you meet the ground?
I don't want to die.
I wish I could go back.

But you're all cashed out of wishes, buddy.

I wish I could be a genie. Y'know, like that one guy from Aladdin did.

Granted! poofs into smoke

You're in the sky, falling for what feels like hours, but is really just under a minute as the ground starts to become clearer and clearer. While you're falling images of your family, your friends, and the best experiences of your life overwhelm your senses, and before you've fallen halfway you already regret making this wish. The last thoughts that go through your mind before you meet the ground?
I don't want to die.
I wish I could go back.

But you're all cashed out of wishes, buddy.

I wish I could be a genie. Y'know, like that one guy from Aladdin did.
Granted, but you're an evil genie that gets restrained and you're immortal in a cell and no one knows you. Your friends, family, etc die in the years you wasted in that cell, not able to see the outside world.

I wish to eat an apple which is not poisoned, become healthy, and live healthily and well.

Granted! An apple appears in your hand, the most perfect apple of them all. Eating the apple will give the wish you want...

With this apple you might think your safe, but sadly this is a corruption game, so the apple can not save you from impending doom...

Eating the apple will grant you:
-Immobility
-Weakness
-Bad Luck

Also you cannot prevent death even if you eat this apple because it doesn’t give you immortality. Enjoy the rest of your life as I will never come back.

The lesson to learn here: No matter what you wish for, people can exploit a loophole in it.

I wish for a sports car.

The sports car is made up of pure grade A BS from the worst bull fed solely by the corpses of every RP on this site.

I wish for an RP to end naturally and wrapped up nicely.

Wish granted! Sadly the only way for it to naturally end and be wrapped up naturally, is for it to suddenly and abruptly end because cliffhangers are awesome, oh… And there will never be a proper continuation.

I wish to gain the ability to have color-changing hair based upon my mood.

Granted!
Although you'll attain living meme status
Which means people mocking you, plastering your face everywherre and eventually making attempts on your life
Everyday will be fear and death

I wish for a reverse microwave for chilling my food

Granted
Although it only prints counterfeit bills
The police find out
They send a SWAT team to break your door down and lay you out in front of all of your friends and family
You go to jail
No one hires or wishes to associate with you when you get out
Your beatdown becomes a meme
Everyday is lived being either mocked or hated
Until you finally end it all

I wish I could hear any music I wanted to in my head at any time

Granted, but everyone you knew as Kermit forgets you due to your name change. Nobody knows Kermit is Kayorl, and you have to start from scratch.

I wish I had more time.

Granted
You have nothing BUT time
You'll live forever
See stars blink out
Eventually you'll be the only thing in the universe
Forever

I wish I knew everything

Granted
You'll know everything BUT wont be able to tell anyone else about it or put this knowledge to use/practice.

I wish I could travel through time and meet historical figures.

Granted
However you will catch diseases from every point of history you travel to
Eventually you will die of sickness

I wish I could eat this chocolate bar now

Alright, but it will lead to a massive sugar addiction that will eventually lead to you getting a record for being the largest person in all of history.
You will not be able to leave your home unless you are air lifted.

I wish I could have another dog.

(Meh, I don't like kids anyways XDDD)
Yeah sure, granted
But you can't control your fire breaths, and it's normal fire so it can burn anything, even if you don't want it to, including your hair and clothing.

I wish I had better neighbors

Granted
Although since they're better
They notice all of your flaws
Find you repulsive
So they successfully get you kicked out of that there neighborhood

I wish I could influence peoples opinions of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back