Corrupt a Wish

Oh oops... Sorry!

I wish I could go back and have put a wish there
Granted, the edit button is created but you are cursed to never be able to find it

I wish that everyone is able to fulfill at least 50% of their New Year resolutions.

Granted, but their New Years Resolutions are something that would impact them negatively long term. Like smoking, being an alcoholic, eating a lot, gaining weight, etc.

I wish we could count every year in humanity’s existence instead of using BC and AD.

Granted, but their New Years Resolutions are something that would impact them negatively long term. Like smoking, being an alcoholic, eating a lot, gaining weight, etc.

I wish we could count every year in humanity’s existence instead of using BC and AD.
Granted, it becomes a source of great contention as no one can agree on when humanity first existed.

I wish for the [insert sports team] to win the [coveted piece of hardware for that specific sport].

Granted but [insert sports team] wins the [coveted piece of hardware for that specific sport] for the only time in your lifetime.

I wish alternate universes were real.

Granted but [insert sports team] wins the [coveted piece of hardware for that specific sport] for the only time in your lifetime.

I wish alternate universes were real.
Granted, but each alternate universe finds another way to corrupt this wish.

I wish for 9 lives.

Granted, but now they deny all science and think that the earth is flat. So much for appreciating religion.

I wish I can save [insert fictional character] from their demise later on.

Granted, but now they deny all science and think that the earth is flat. So much for appreciating religion.

I wish I can save [insert fictional character] from their demise later on.
Granted, you save them from demise by taking their place.

I wish that the UN had more power in world politics.

I wish I could have infinite tea.
Granted. You have now died and kill all your loved ones and the universe by drowning it all in tea. The universe's acceleration is so fast now even the infinite tea si freezing into ice tea and breaking into tiny particles. Congrats.

I wish I could produce anime pictures

Granted, but the anime pictures are horrendous.

I wish I could end my friendship with my so-called friend who is a bitch to me...

Granted, but the anime pictures are horrendous.

I wish I could end my friendship with my so-called friend who is a bitch to me...
Granted, but this "friend" is really your relative, so you end the friendship but still have to see them at family events. You can end friendships, but not blood relationships.

I wish that humans could colonize the galaxy.

Edit: Idea Idea
Granted, you have no limbs, but can regenerate your head and torso.

Granted, but now all the people on the planets are too mentally retarded to know what the heck they're doing.

I wish 2pac was back alive.

Granted, but now all the people on the planets are too mentally retarded to know what the heck they're doing.

I wish 2pac was back alive.
But he is alive...*conspiracy intensifies

I wish that I could control the weather outside at will.

Granted! Unicorns are now real, and being turned into hamburgers en mass after years of torturous mistreatment and confinement in small cages

I wish I could change anything I want into pink

Granted! Unicorns are now real, and being turned into hamburgers en mass after years of torturous mistreatment and confinement in small cages

I wish I could change anything I want into pink
(Whoa dark)
Granted, you are forced to bleach that certain thing with your blood and then scrub it until it reaches the desired shade of pink every time.

I wish I could try the burger from HIMYM, the one that was the best Marshall had ever tasted.

Granted, but you're allergic to every other ingredient.

I wish I could make my own movie and it was super great and successful!

Granted, you throw your life savings into making this movie and although it is amazing and universally loved by critics, it is a flop at the box office, meaning that all your savings are now gone.

I wish that I could read minds.

Granted but you get serious brain damage once you use it for a prolonged period of time. Your ability also needs a long period to actually read everything as well. Congratulations, you got a useless power.

I wish it was sunny everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back