• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CONVERGENCE - OOC - (Multiverse)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ooh, okay. It looks good, is it a JRPG? I've only heard of the name, don't know much about the series.
Yeah, it's a JRPG game series developed by a company named ATLUS (and is also a SEGA brand). It's a good series but it sorta' went under a lot of radars until Persona 5 came out and was nominated for Game of the Year in 2016. I can go on and on about the series, ngl xD

So I said I was gonna post and I didn't
I blame not feeling well yesterday and crashing hard as a result lmao

nice! That reminds me, i need to get new shaders for eso... the default lighting in that game is soooo badddd

that's fair lol. it's an MMO and a huge investment in both time and money. considering they come out with 3 DLC and a chapter a year. all sold separately.

but honestly, the lighting is so bad some of the character's skin shows up as GREEN when it's supposed to be GRAY. and the lighting for eyes are terrible too smh

that's fair lol. it's an MMO and a huge investment in both time and money. considering they come out with 3 DLC and a chapter a year. all sold separately.

but honestly, the lighting is so bad some of the character's skin shows up as GREEN when it's supposed to be GRAY. and the lighting for eyes are terrible too smh
It's a Bethesda game xD

I edited a small portion of her spoilery background (added a link to a video and corrected some things) as well as added some of her personal strengths

yes, i skimmed it before and i just read it again. Can't say much of it makes sense/holds meaning to me since I haven't played any persona game, but I don't think it will pose an issue for this rp.

yes, i skimmed it before and i just read it again. Can't say much of it makes sense/holds meaning to me since I haven't played any persona game, but I don't think it will pose an issue for this rp.
Ah, well, I can lengthen it if you want and put it in more detail i.e. copy and paste the plot from the wiki and put it in a scrollbox

nah, don't worry about it. I think reading a whole wiki is excessive, and prolly still wont give any more meaning than what you've already put, simply because I haven't played the game and the relativity of stakes and context cannot be gained simply by reading a wiki. I'd have to either play the game my self or watch a lp of it, and honestly I'm afraid to say I don't have time for that between college, trying to open art commissions so I can start building my career, and managing rps. it leaves me with very little personal time lol. But i don't mind. :)

nah, don't worry about it. I think reading a whole wiki is excessive, and prolly still wont give any more meaning than what you've already put, simply because I haven't played the game and the relativity of stakes and context cannot be gained simply by reading a wiki. I'd have to either play the game my self or watch a lp of it, and honestly I'm afraid to say I don't have time for that between college, trying to open art commissions so I can start building my career, and managing rps. it leaves me with very little personal time lol. But i don't mind. :)
Ooooo you do art?

yes! I've been trying to improve my drawing skills, but I can only really draw animals well lmao.

What I mainly do is crochet plushies and make clip-on faux fur tails! I'm working on a coyote tail for hawke rn actually.

yes! I've been trying to improve my drawing skills, but I can only really draw animals well lmao.

What I mainly do is crochet plushies and make clip-on faux fur tails! I'm working on a coyote tail for hawke rn actually.
Oooo! I've never done crochet before, but I have done a bit of sowing! As for me, I like drawing anime style, as a minor hobby, as I'm not very good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back