• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CONVERGENCE - OOC - (Multiverse)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh mood. I went to bed at around... midnight? then woke up at 2:30am to try and get this script done by noon.

riiiip. I just have a problem procrastinating. I had since Wednesday to do these five pages lmao

Homework complete! Now to either take a nap or catch up on other things...

Mentioning language, I realized I missed a great opportunity to have Kris speak Monster Hunter Language. Complete gibberish, it is. Then again, maybe that would've been too hard to have Kris literally unable to interact with anyone...

Mentioning language, I realized I missed a great opportunity to have Kris speak Monster Hunter Language. Complete gibberish, it is. Then again, maybe that would've been too hard to have Kris literally unable to interact with anyone...

Imagine if I had the Dovahkiin just speak Dragon, then we'd be in the same boat more or less! By the way, did you know that when two dragons are fighting each other, it's actually a verbal debate?

I did know that!
Did you know the dragon language is a fully fledged language with about 800 canon words? And it's own sentence structure and grammar rules?

onto the influx of new faces; i can have flak get lost, as they're not close to camp atm and probably took a wrong turn

(edit: i keep messing up on their pronouns hnn)

You don't have to have fl4k wait to be introduced if you don't want. That was just my personal choice with fenn lol

Speaking of which. Champion point system was just updated in eso. I must redo my whole build lmao

You don't have to have fl4k wait to be introduced if you don't want. That was just my personal choice with fenn lol

Speaking of which. Champion point system was just updated in eso. I must redo my whole build lmao

Is ESO worth picking up? I've had my doubts about it since apparently other people can interfere in your quests.

eh, interferrence isnt that much tbh. not compared to games like RDO.

I find it a lot of fun, though the gameplay isnt exactly like the other elder scrolls games. Also a huge investment since they come out with like, 3 dlc and a chapter every year, which if you want to play the new content you'll have to purchase OR get the expensive ESO plus. i'd always wait until it goes on sale, which is at least once a season. since the dlc comes out soon and the update dropped today, i expect a sale within the next month or so. it's also not cross-platform compatable. so pc players can only play with pcs, and consoles with consoles. I wouldn't mind showin ya the ropes if you do get it at some point though! I play pretty much exclusively in the ebonheart pact faction on pc (Nords, argonians, dunmer) and the story lines are Neat:tm: imo. especially greymoor. if you can only pickup one chapter or dlc, do greymoor and markarth. fennorian is bae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back