• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
9995a0b0f79677a7e9c607e11c4093b3.jpg

The small town of Clover Hills is a quiet and peaceful place, a tight nit and bustling little community full of families and hard working singles. At night however the town is a different place... People go missing and howls can be heard echoing through the surrounding woods. The truth is the area is inhabited by a pair of werewolf packs lead by two very different leaders, one a kind-hearted and forgiving soul who's family blood has long since called this place home. The other? A ruthless, merciless werewolf driven by hate and spite, trying to take over the territory with his own pack and claim what was once meant to be shared land.

Heya! this is a small rp (semi-reboot) from a loooong while back. Obviously it's about werewolves, but it's not the typical angst filled rp you may expect (though yes there WILL be angst). This rp will focus primarily on the characters themselves along with a loose plot built by the members of the group, it will include mature themes so please do be warned. There will be fights, injury and potentially even character death during the rp. Speaking of characters this rp will consist of two packs- Willow, and Haven. The former being the 'good' pack and the latter the 'bad' one. Each will need an alpha and other roles filled (some more important to begin than others) which I will list below for claiming! This rp will be PERMANENTLY OPEN. As it will always be building on itself and opening opportunities for newer people to join, so please feel free to express your interest!

However in saying that we do have some rules:

-Do not reply if you cannot be active in the role play.
-One liners and text chat are forbidden. We expected detailed five-sentence paragraph for each post.
-No Mary Sues.
-Do not join and then not make a character sheet. This applies to rule #1.
-There is a 2 character limit (1 male & 1 female) for all newcomers to the role play. This allows us to see if you are going to be active and how well you role play. After a week of active participation, the character limit will be removed.

Staff:
GM:
Cosmos Cosmos
Co-GM:
[OPEN]
Undersecretary:
[OPEN]

With all the boring stuff out of the way, here's the pack member list!

Positions

Willow Pack:
Alpha:

Siren77 Siren77
Alpha's mate:
seasonedcat seasonedcat
Beta:
Cosmos Cosmos
Beta's Mate:
Lead Guard:
Warriors/Hunters:

Malozing Malozing
'Healers':
q r o w q r o w
Omegas:
u k i y o u k i y o
Pups:
__

Haven Pack:
Alpha:
seasonedcat seasonedcat
Alpha's Mate:
Juju Juju
Beta:
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.
Beta's Mate:
Lead Guard:

q r o w q r o w
Warriors/Hunters:
floral floral
angelwithashotgun angelwithashotgun

Guards:
'Healers':

limetree limetree
Omegas:
Cosmos Cosmos
Pups:
__
Loners:
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Exiled:
Wild Blood:

LINKS:
OOC Chat| CS Page | IC

Last edited:
Seeing as I never got to try my hand at my character from last time, I’ll take the Willow Pack Alpha again!

I'll try to be more active in this reboot then. I'll bring back my character with some adjustments. Here is what I think he'll be like for now though.
Basically, I'm planning on him being a de facto loner who has his own "territory". The territory is not going to be as massive as one either of the packs' as one wolf can only cover so much but it is going to be somewhat impressive and will be decorated by the remains of whatever he hunted and brought there so it should be known about quite a bit throughout the area. He will belong to one of the pacts as a warrior or hunter but he'll be known as spending most of his time alone in the woods and just doing his own thing. He does not really care about his pack being enemies with the opposing pack and sorta works with his own rules where as long as you don't challenge him, he'll be neutral to you. If you step in his territory, he'll only start being aggressive if you linger for too long. Because of this attitude, both loners and even hunters from the rival tribe will have had somewhat peaceful encounters with him.

Seeing as I never got to try my hand at my character from last time, I’ll take the Willow Pack Alpha again!
Oooooo, noice (Willow is the good pack)
Could I be a healer for the Haven Pack?
Yep!
Hoiiiiii!~ :3
Sorry Pika gonna have to pass
np mate, hope to rp with ya again soon!
I'll try to be more active in this reboot then. I'll bring back my character with some adjustments. Here is what I think he'll be like for now though.
Basically, I'm planning on him being a de facto loner who has his own "territory". The territory is not going to be as massive as one either of the packs' as one wolf can only cover so much but it is going to be somewhat impressive and will be decorated by the remains of whatever he hunted and brought there so it should be known about quite a bit throughout the area. He will belong to one of the pacts as a warrior or hunter but he'll be known as spending most of his time alone in the woods and just doing his own thing. He does not really care about his pack being enemies with the opposing pack and sorta works with his own rules where as long as you don't challenge him, he'll be neutral to you. If you step in his territory, he'll only start being aggressive if you linger for too long. Because of this attitude, both loners and even hunters from the rival tribe will have had somewhat peaceful encounters with him.
Coolio! can't wait to see ya cs
I am interested in being a warrior for one of the packs. Not sure which one yet.
Oooooo, nice!

bump!~ REMINDER! CS IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST POST ALONG WITH THE OOC

*sees siren's mate spot open*

"hey thats pretty goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd."\

le WONK

let me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back