• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
giphy.gif

Seeking a group of players who may be interested in making a Sailor Moon like role play. I would adore some nostalgic themes in a completely different universe.

Looking for mature aged members. Those members who either grew up with the manga or watched the original cartoon on tv.

(However, I want this to be a modern look at magical scouts. So maybe scouts plastered into a modern-day setting. Who says we don't still need some scouts fighting the negaverse in 2022. I mean how fun would it be to make them adults solidified in a routine life just to find out their scouts. I just would die with happiness.)

Any interest?

The discord invite has been removed because I am NOW ( the word not was auto correct sorry for confusion )darn you samsung auto correct I am acceptinh two new members )accepting my last few members. If you are interested just DM me and I'll send you an invite =)

MAIN PAGE WILL BE UP 10 PM EST

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan. Do you plan on following the same general aesthetic and plot seeds for now? (Everyone is named after celestial bodies and is the reincarnation of an ancient alien,etc.)

I'm so incredibly happy for having a few nibbles right when I start! Thank you so much

So, yes, to reiterate Nellancholy's answer one hundred percent. It's going to have that sailor scout aesthetic. However, I do want to evolve it a bit. Both society-wise and universe-wise. <3 I remember as a kid the DIC cartoon version had its scandals of trying to hide lesbian relationships. Yeah, like we're moving on from that stuff. It's 2022.
I'm still not certain how to begin. Do we start with one sailor scout looking for others? Has everyone found each other? It's still a work in progress. I may have to watch some sailor moon to get the vibes going

Last edited:
I'm so incredibly happy for having a few nibbles right when I start! Thank you so much

So, yes to reiterate Nellancholy's answer one hundred percent. It's going to have that sailor scout aesthetic. However, I do want to evolve it a bit. Both society-wise and universe-wise. <3 I remember as a kid the DIC cartoon version had its scandals of trying to hide lesbian relationships. Yeah, like we're moving on from that stuff. It's 2022.
I'm still not certain how to begin. Do we start with one sailor scout looking for others? Has everyone found each other? It's still a work in progress. I may have to watch some sailor moon to get the vibes going
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Well maybe we can have them find out at the same time? That way people aren’t left waiting.

I am good for them finding out or some having been working as them for a bit having gotten memories back sooner.

Not a fan of chat clients,prefer to keep things organized in a thread on site. Still,if you think it suits your situation more,we can go ahead with a Discord.

I posted a very simple discord out of character chat. For those who I have acknowledged in either inbox or chat via recruit.
Let's keep plotting and chatter in there for now. So I can keep track of recruits here.
Discord is easier for chat and plot purposes because I'm not flipping through tabs and links. I apologize for this being an inconvenience to some
I hope to see many of you there <3

Added: If anyone has trouble with the invite link, please let me know.

giphy.gif

Seeking a group of players who may be interested in making a Sailor Moon like role play. I would adore some nostalgic themes in a completely different universe.

Looking for mature aged members. Those members who either grew up with the manga or watched the original cartoon on tv.

(However, I want this to be a modern look at magical scouts. So maybe scouts plastered into a modern-day setting. Who says we don't still need some scouts fighting the negaverse in 2022. I mean how fun would it be to make them adults solidified in a routine life just to find out their scouts. I just would die with happiness.)

Any interest?

A very simple discord chat channel
Only members who have actively posted interest and have had a response of a heart from the creator of this thread may join the out-of-character discord chat.
Please follow this protocol or if you have an interest reach out to me in your inbox.
If you just pop in this may result in a kick or ban. So please reach out to me first I won't bite!

I’d be potentially interested. I’ve only ever seen the original series past around season two, so I hope that’s not troublesome:

my childhood wrapped up in one interest check in a modern au? couldn’t ask for more. I’d love to join if it’s still open!

restraint? i don't know the meaning of the word. i'm hopping in. :]

Hello new people =) Thank you for commenting on my recruit I apologize sincerely I had no power for a little bit so couldn't respond.
Yes, plenty of room please do join the discord or if you have trouble with the link just let me know. I will send you an invite =)
I think we have around 8 people. I usually cap my role plays at 10-12 so there is still room. <3

Added: I'm literally having heart palpitations of nervous happiness. I'm so incredibly pleased at the amount of positive feedback this idea has.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back