• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed and Full] Once upon a time...

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
I intend to start a anime-fantasy rp. That means, i will include many characteristics of an anime, while the setting will be fantasy. What i mean by that will be shown.

The roleplay takes place in the kingdom of Kanari. Kanari is the only kingdom and continent there is, but there is unclaimed land around it, mostly desert, forrest, tundra and the likes. The woads and grasslands all are part of Kanari and are circled by the other areas. Kanari is a happy kingdom and life is peaceful here, even though the areas around it are inhabited by big and small monsters. The royal guard keeps the kingdom save and deals with all monsters that for whatever reasons enter Kanari.

Kanari has only one form of magic and it is rare. The form comes as marks on the wrists of few chosen people. The marks can be passed on through generations, but they dont have to be. Sometimes, a child will have a mark without a parent having one, sometimes the other way round. Marks are signs that this child is gifted with the connection to a powerful spirit. For that reason, no mark looks the same. The spirits can be summoned in an animal form as well as in a weapon form. Each spirit has an element and while the animal form can use that element, the weapon form gives the bearer of the mark the ability to perform certain actions with said element. But using a mark right and gaining control over spirit and abilities takes long time and much training. That is why there is the "Academia Signum", where those who bear marks go to once they reach 13 and learn to use their marks. Among them are the princess of Kanari, holding Kish, the royal mark, an ice phoenix in animal form. Further, there is the future leader of guards, who has her families mark, Aestish, a fiery lion.

As the world is now described, lets head to the plot.

MMC (male main character) is a normal and average teenager. He lives in our world. MMC loves to read and as he strolls through his favorite book shop, a shady one few people go to, he finds a book. Only one is left and it was pretty hidden. The cover is pretty ornated and reads "Legends of Kanari". But there is no description to it on the back and its covered in plastic, so MMC could not open it to read a bit. The book however is pretty thick and pretty cheap, so MMC doesn´t see what there could be to lose. So he buys it.

At home, he opens the plastic and then takes a suspenseful breath. When MMC opens the book, he is flashed by a light. Next thing he knows is that he falls through a few trees, gets scratches everywhere and lands in a brush. Then, a blade is held against his throat by some girl. And when he raises his hands, she puts away the blade and brings him to the king. The king then explains that he is the chosen one. It is understandable he doesnt know anything of this world, as the gods just sent him. But the mark on his wrist, Ilikim, a great deer of light, shows who he is. The king does not allow any contradiction and also makes known to MMC, that he is going to attend the Academia Signum. So that one day, when he is an adult, he will be the hero that the prophecy announced. Little does the king know, that MMC and his future friends on the Academia will have a chance to show what they are made of way sooner...

ALRIGHT. Last thing we need is the roles. There will be five or six spots.

The MMC is our male main character and the most important character for the actual plot. The player will have a lot of responsibility and will be like a co-gm. So be sure to be able to deal with that, if you apply.

Mark:
Fantastic-And-Nice-Pagan-Star-Symbol-Tattoo.jpg

Ilikim:
fantasy-animal.jpg

Weapon form may be chosen freely.

The princess is a pretty open character. The only important things here are, that she has to be female and that she, of course, is a princess.

celtic_wing_by_crusade.jpg

The appearance of the spirit, as long as it is an ice-phoenix, as well as the weapon form may be chosen freely.

This one is going to be my role. I wont give too much information here, but there will be a cs in the cs thread.

The plot character has to be female. There are not many restrictions, but this character will have the hugest bust, because this is still an anime and every anime needs this character. If you apply for this, please make sure you know how to be highly suggestive, because even if the character herself isnt like that, some funny moments should happen that bring forth the... plot...
Mark, Spirit and weapon may be chosen freely, as long as they dont collide with the ones of the others.

The title says it all. Nobody knows much about who he is, about it past or his weird hair color...
Mark, Spirit and weapon may be chosen freely, as long as they dont collide with the ones of the others.

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Lady Midnight Lady Midnight

Last edited:
What about a dark mage type loner dude? Or an anti-hero?
Anti-Hero is kinda hard to do... THere could be a badass type, but an antihero might be too close to a villian to fit in, its a schoolish setting in the end. That´s why i dont see dark characters too much fitting in here.

Half/Half, Sasuke turned into a villain while Vegeta started out as a villain but then began to side with Goku because Goku could help kill Frieza
Well, there you have it, both were kinda villians. Again, this is a school setting, at least at the beginning, so every character would have to be suitable for that. A "villian" would be easily kicked out and further, it is about how they stand together and something like a bully wouldnt be included there... Thats why i dont see smth like that fitting.

What about that one person whose past is a mystery?

And on that last note, the princess couldn't be snooty or bitter? Well bitter in the sense that she didn't get the mark of the chosen one?

So like.. there is no other males aside from the main character? Oh god lmao, wish me luck I guess
There can be males. Just gimme a good idea for what kind of male there could be.

In a lot of animes, other males often are side characters, so i need you to have an idea of why there would be a guy. I want this to be as cliche as possible.

Yo. Every anime needs a white haired male.

And yes. A Mysterious One. Past unknown, but you think his motives are in the right place since he hasn't gotten kicked out of school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back