• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed and Full] Once upon a time...

The theif or maybe the comic relief.
Then he betrays everyone due to circumstances/greed.

But if its plot you want then I'll probably play as the scary onee-sama type. One with a huge axe and a sultry voice that oozes seduction.

But if its plot you want then I'll probably play as the scary onee-sama type. One with a huge axe and a sultry voice that oozes seduction.
You could still do it. You could have like her

317872.jpg

onee-sama type, plot girl, comic relief, and you could make that whole thing being (plot twist) a farse and her actually being a traitorous thief.

You could still do it. You could have like her

317872.jpg

onee-sama type, plot girl, comic relief, and you could make that whole thing being (plot twist) a farse and her actually being a traitorous thief.
Yeah it can work but the circumstances would be tragic. Maybe she actually had no choice or she bonded too much with the group, making her unable to do her job.

(Also lol Lucoa is scary)

The plot character literally only has the limitation to have a big chest.

What else you do with it is up to you.

Heh. Noticed the PLOT Character is still open. Mind if I take a ride on the wild side?

Male character, in a school setting, with magical powers, surrounded by girls. This can only spell chaos lmao
"Pft. If i like you? Of course not, your combat skills are minor, your social skills are even lower and your knowlegde is the lowest." *turns on heel and walks off, but blushes and giggles in her room*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back