• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed and Full] Once upon a time...

There can be males. Just gimme a good idea for what kind of male there could be.

In a lot of animes, other males often are side characters, so i need you to have an idea of why there would be a guy. I want this to be as cliche as possible.

Well, it looks like someone else is already gunning for the reoccuring male rival role so that's a bust. I wouldn't mind being the main guy then, I think I've seen enough anime to fit the role. Any specific personality traits you want me to incorporate into him?

Well, it looks like someone else is already gunning for the reoccuring male rival role so that's a bust. I wouldn't mind being the main guy then, I think I've seen enough anime to fit the role. Any specific personality traits you want me to incorporate into him?
Well, dont make him all edgy please... As long as you know how a MMC is supposed to be in a setting like this (a more comedic one, but with plot... and "plot"...) we should be fine.

PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg

If we don´t get any, maybe I could like mix the lolli trope with the plot character? It would be an interesting dicotomy, albeit a bit unnatural. Still, better than nothing at all.

Oh god I got flashbacks from this anime called Eiken. You're right. It is unnatural

Users who are viewing this thread

Back