Lilith
Lilith.png
Antoneva heads over to her to see what she was talking about. "So apparently these little watch things take you to different universes or something, I don't think we should use it right now but-" Before Lilith could finish her sentence Deadpool walks in and spouts out a terrible joke, she just stands there not really saying anything. "Uh...yea I'm just gonna go now." She says as she puts the watch in her pocket and leaves. She then wanders over to the imp girl. "So this Ganondorf guy sounds really dangerous huh, what kind of loon would wanna do something like this?"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Midna)
Ineptitude Ineptitude (Antoneva)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower (Deadpool)

When Lilith approached Midna and asked her about the kind of person Ganondorf was, made a dimple with the right corner of her mouth. "Well, let's see..." She began, before holding out a hand to begin listing off adjectives that described Ganondorf. "A megalomaniac, power hungry, over-compensating, fear mongering, war hungry, demonic, twisted, reincarnated-from-an-ancient-demon, jerk of a loon."

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

• "I'm telling you, he's clearly possessed!" Megumin whimpered, struggling to keep her hold on him. She felt chills up and down her skin, as some of the jade bits diverted around Midna to try and hit her. They burned through the fabric of her dress to attach to her skin. Fortunately, none of it latched onto her heart.

As Sora and Rex were standing there waiting for an explanation for what’s going on and what’s up with their little group, Sora tells Lealan what the two have been doing before this.

“Not much, we’ve been doing our own thing since the gulch incident.”

Before Rex could say anything, Megumin rushes over to hug the two boys.

“Whoa, whoa. Calm down there.”

“Yeah, it’s okay, it’s okay. We’re okay. Now what do you mean you can’t use explosions?”

Before Rex was about to hear Megaman explain herself until he hears Lucky say.. “Mismakora.” “(Huh? Is he taking to that gem? Who is Mismakora?)”

His thoughts were interrupted when Lucky came up to them wishing Sora and Rex were dead.

“Excuse me. Not only are you still hung up about that Toffee when you don’t have to, but now you think we’re stupid to a point where we’ll try be friends with a guy who’s involved with people who tried to kill us!?”

Megumin tells them she doesn’t know what’s up with him. They also find out Toffee’s real agenda and she starts losing it.

“Hey, HEY, cool it!” Rex tried to hold her back from doing anything crazy (ier), and it gets worst as he spares Megumin enraging Rex. But he could do anything, Sora is just as mad, not wanting to back down when one of his friends are threatened.

“Look, Lucky, I don’t care what happened, but you need to learn not to threaten on one of the people that were helping you on that boring wasteland!”

Luckily (no pun intended) for everyone, Midna steps in and takes the jade from Lucky. “I’m not sure what it was you just did but thanks.”

“Yeah maybe now you’ll remember to wear things that turn you into a mindless idiot that kills all your friends!” Rex quipped harshly at Lucky, really starting to get sick of his shenanigans. He turns to Megumin to give her a pat on the head. “Hey, cheer up. This’ll be over before you know it. We just gotta look after Lucky again, that’s all.”

But things start to look up as the returning Ben Tennyson comes over to Rex.
“Hey Ben. Didn’t expect you to be here. I’ve know these guys for like two years or something.”

Rex and Sora grab their watches and communicators, and prepare to head out. Rex talks with Ben some more only to hear, Benedict has showed up as well.

“Oh great. He’s here.” Ben would then make a sarcastic joke towards him, showing his displeasure. “You know him too? Yeah, this is gonna be good one. So what have you’ve been up to?”

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

“Evil twin syndrome? I had a brother, but I killed him. My father trained me, and I was with him when he died.” Snake thought a little before speaking again. “It doesn’t sound like him to betray his comrades, if we meet him, maybe he’ll explain. It’s nice to know he’s alive, but something doesn’t seem right about it. What’s your name?”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Well, if you wanna aid Ganondorf, then you can be with your precious jade in a sea of suffocating Twilight!" Midna exclaimed, seeming about ready to open up a portal right under Lucky right then and there. "You'd die before you even got your hands on it, though!" She added on with a snicker.

"Besides," Jason added on from the side, arms still crossed all edgelord-like. "You wouldn't have even gotten to Ganondorf with that thing on, seeing as it damn near made you kill everyone here. And, like Midna already displayed, you'd have been drowned in Twilight before that happened. So really, you should be thanking her."

P PopcornPie

Interactions: Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Son Goku
Goku wonders why the penguin has to keep a secret even though there is no one but the penguin and himself. He soon learns that he is a secret agent which makes sense at least. He doesn't want to question him further so he leaves it alone for now. He didn't want to cause any trouble with a friend that he just made.

"A secret agent? How interesting. I'll just call you Penguin from now on! Well, there is no time to waste! I should get going. I'll see you later!" He said as he left the conversation.

With a conversation with the penguin is far from over, he wants to congratulate those who have invited him over on this special occasion. He often thinks of this as a party. It isn't.

"Hey, guys! I don't know who you guys are but I would like to thank each of you for inviting me over to this place! I'm enjoying it!" He said happily.

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

"Uhhh.... you're welcome?"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Lealan offer a hand to Snake to shake. "I am Lealan Deathweed. And the group was ssssplitting appart at the time, so I dont blame him. Actually, if I'm being honest, I was about to join him, ya ssssee, we were actually paid by a crazy AI called Ssssigma, who was pretending to be a lizard nammed Toffee, to keep the two groups fighting each other in Blood Gultch. Thing quicky got off track. In the end ssssome sssstayed with Toffee, and some sssstayed with the group. Sssso in his eyes, maybe he was sssstaying loyal, and we were the traitors...." Lealan tries to explain.
Venom Snake Venom Snake

He shook her hand. “No, he has enough experience to know what’s right and wrong, and he doesn’t like being under someone’s command. Reminds him of his old days. Something else happened, and inventive perhaps. Either way, its nice to meet you.”

• Megumin backed off, facing Sora and Rex. "I really don't think he meant any of that." She chirped, wiping her tears away. "It must've been his curse trying to push us away from him." She took her hat off to graciously accept the headpat. "I just hope that what I've learned here will be enough."

"Those 'I thinks' and 'Well enoughs' don't sound too reassuring, bud." Jason said to Lucky as he looked up towards him. "Crippling any of us would have been just as harmful to the Multiverse as killing any of us."

Midna, however, continued smiling, and dropped Lucky as soon as he thanked her. "That's all I wanted to hear!" She said as she watched him fall to the ground.

P PopcornPie

Lilith
Lilith.png
"Hm, go figures." She says as she leans next to the nearest wall, she then takes out the watch she was pocketing and examines it a bit before looking back to Midna. "So where did you guys find these things, I mean there's gotta be some sort of history behind them."

Interactions
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Midna)

"Hmph." Lucky grumped, as he shook and dusted himself off. "I...really don't know where all that came from." His voice softened. "It was all about becoming stronger, to show off to all those guys that I wasn't the coward I turned into." He shrugged.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would finish sifting through the Wakandan kings hair just as he Asked if he was alright
Ah.....no.....clippy’s gone......he is vital to our integration on Mojito....without clippy, how will I hold my hopes and dreams together....how will I clip Joshs beak shut when he steps out of line.....now he’s gone....the most vital asset to the company POOF! Gone!
Benedict would then hear the obvious complaining that could belong to none other than Lucky. With a gleam in his eye Benedict would turn around, pulling a rather large dental drill out of his pocket
Ah.....I bet clippy is....in one of your rather large teeth......let me take.....a peek.“ He would say before turning it on, slowly approaching Lucky
P PopcornPie

"Sssso, Ssssolid Ssssnake, do you mind if I call you David? Anyway, what kind of combat are you skilled in? I think we should share this information for future successes."
Venom Snake Venom Snake

Jason would let out a sigh as Lucky shared his story. "Look, I get wanting to be stronger for those around you. Really, I do. I used to want the same thing a lifetime ago." He explained, his tone of voice shifting to a somber one for a moment. However, his stern one soon returned within seconds as he crossed his arms once again, towering over Lucky as he stood at full height. "But that's no excuse to turn into some psychopathic asshole who wants to get everyone killed. From what I can tell, no one even thought you were a coward except you. And, take it from someone who shut everyone out a lifetime ago..." Jason began as he thumbed towards his own chest. "Being some lonesome, brooding asshole ain't all its cracked up to be. Cherish the people who wanna put up with you, and stop treating the fate of the Multiverse like some dick-measuring contest."

Jason then watched Benedict rant about some paperclip after running through T'Challa's hair, the latter of which was speechless at the cartoon-ish man's actions.

"WHO THE FUCK EVEN ARE YOU!?"

Then, to make things even weirder, he started walking towards Lucky's mouth. Instinctively, Jason grabbed Benedict by his collar and yanked him away from the rabbit. "Please, for the love of God, do not rile him up again, or else I'll feed you to that penguin of your's."

P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"Nevermind Benedict, but yeah, I've been doing a lot lately. Lost the Ultimatrix and got a brand new Omnitrix at the same time after I saved the universe for like the gazillionth time, Kevin and Gwen left for college so I got a new partner named Rook, well there's the part where I broke up with my girlfriend, and then there's the usual advantures where I kick all kinds of butt, and then from time to time I get sucked into all kinds of different universes, got more aliens, saved the universe again by going to the beginning of time and preventing this evil Clockwork guy named Maltruant from making his own universe to rule...

... yeeeaaaah that's a decent summary."

Ben scratches his head.

"How about you, Rex?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

P PopcornPie (people surrounding Rex)

"See you later, Son Goku," the Agent says as he waves his flipper, "waddle on."

He approaches the only other penguin in the room - Benedict's servant, Josh.

"Looks like we're the only two birds here, tackling the stone known as life and peril. You come from Club Penguin too?"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

sageheader_by_necessity4fun-dc99caa.png

Mood: Awe-struck, Apologetic, Erratic
Tags: (Black Panther)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Just as soon as he had managed to blurt his messy request to the Wakandan king, a new character seemed to drop from the portal and into the room, loud, obnoxious and making puns that Sage dared say was worse than his cheezy battle banter. Which should put into perspective just how bad it was. Luckily for him, he wouldn't have to stick around this weird dude in a comic-book costume much longer!

The reply he had gotten for the man in black had been surprisingly calm. Here the young man was, fussing over hierarchies and proper names and what-not, and the other had eased all of those tension with mere two or three sentences. The nobility was clear from actions alone, and the ever placid, wise, peaceful voice tone. Sage had been blown away by the display, instantly admiring this man like a child admires a parent. Not that Sage would know it, the Clan was the only family that he had ever had after all.
But honestly, he had been so surprised by it all that for a minute, his task had actually gone forgotten. Mental focus was poof, just gone...

And then he remembered what it was about, speeding up to catch up with the king, guiding him away from the bulk of the crowd to speak one on one as he had asked to. Amazing, just amazing. If the word 'honor' had a physical representation it was, probably this man! Of course, recalling what he wanted to say raised the tension a bit back up, nervousness catching back up to him, but perhaps because it was such a seemingly understanding person that he was talking to, the task didn't feel as taxing as it previously had.

"I'm sorry!!!", Sage had immediately bowed down to Black Panther, keeping it for a moment before coming back up, "It wasn't faulty wiring with the lamp it was, uhhh, It was me...", he averted his gaze with shame, scratching at the side of his cheek, "B-but uhh if I need to replace it or anything I well, probably can't afford it, but I could pay with some kind of work? After all is said and done, of course."

"Like, obviously, I don't know how to fix anything... The appliances I've messed with back in the temple are ancieeent near what guys have but uhhh, I can fly! Personal Sage delivery service, o-or something.", random babbling mode: activated, "Really though, I'm very sorry and feel kinda bad about it. That light bulb's purpose was cut short just because I reacted too strongly about the gunshots... It was not its time."

Last edited:
“Benedict. So that’s Sounds like you’ve been through a lot. Don’t know what an Omnitrix is, or who Kevin and Gwen are, but glad to know you’re doing well.”

Ben then asked Rex how he was doing. “Me? I cured the world of EVO’s, saved the world myself from an evil scientist, joined the Cape, got kidnapped against my will by dorks and now I’m here. If you think about it, we’ve been through our fair share of garbage. Maybe we’re a lot alike.”

Their fun talk would soon come to a close with Lucky mention he wasn’t (probably) gonna kill him.

“You think? You THINK? HAHA, YOU THINK?! Look. I’m all for pulling your hide out of the fire, but you’re acting like you’ve learned nothing from when we were at the gulch. You don’t need that thing to help us, and it’s causing too much problems this early in our mission.”

Rex got more ferrous, as he went on.

“If you somehow manage to survive this twilight realm whatever-her-name-is keeps threatening to put you in, or any encounter with that guy in the helmet, you’re gonna wish you didn’t live through what they had offer.”

And as per usual of things getting worst, Benedict being himself would try and pull Lucky’s teeth out. Rex is already having a rough time with him, but he wasn’t gonna let anything bad happen to him, and runs in front of Lucky

“Lay off him Benedict. We don’t need to start anything weird right now.”

Crow Crow P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
As Benedict was pulled away and threatened to be fed to Josh, he would raise an eyebrow
No....I won’t be fed to him.....Josh is a rare breed that has been trained to instinctively only eat Pokémon.....how grand.....is it not? Anyways mister angry hobo man....I must proceed to my hotel room...
He would also ignore Rex as he stepped in front of Lucky
AH! Another hobo! Mojito is quite terrifying this time of year.

Josh the penguin
Just as Josh was about to follow Benedict to who knows where.....another penguin appeared....papa? No.....it wasn’t papa.....papa died a long time ago....in the terrible dancing penguin massacre.....anyways.
It was good to see another one of his kind, the only two penguins in Wakanda....he even reminded him of the “Them” agents from back home. He asked Josh if he was from what he presumed some sort of elusive VIP penguin club.....yep, sounds like an agent all right. Josh would proceed to speak in honks, but the other penguin would understand every word
“Honk”
Translation: “Ah.......no fellow penguin brother.....my home was destroyed long ago.....in the fire, I still remember the smoke.....the terror.....and a large tophatted man taking me away......my past is elusive.....I sometimes wonder if I am a machine meant to serve....or a real creature.....my past is an enigma wrapped in a shadow of horror....the things I’ve seen have been scarred into my very cerebral cortex......so where are you from?
Crow Crow
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

T'Challa stood there and listened to Sage's rambling, and when he was finally done, he merely held up a hand.

fetchimage

"Do not concern yourself with the lamp. We have more than enough money to pay for the damages. It was an accident, and the bulb lived a fulfilling life. It will now run forever in the green veld, where it may finally be free of its mundane life." T'Challa explained. Of course, he didn't actually believe that the bulb had sentience or anything, but he just wanted to help calm Sage down. He smiled and reached out, patting Sage on the shoulder. "Do try to keep your powers in check, though. I do not think there will be much fruit to bear if you waste them on lightbulbs, rather than your enemy." He said, though his smile remained, as a show that he wasn't upset and that his advice was in good faith.

4cb3064fde83c63ed2d5edb98a741961--midna-cosplay-zelda.jpg

"Don't worry," Midna said as she floated past Rex. "He wouldn't survived five seconds alone in the Twilight Realm!" She exclaimed, before stopping in front of Rex and flicking her finger upwards under the bridge of his nose, thus flicking it in turn. "And neither would you, fleshbag!"

Meanwhile, Jason stared at Benedict in disbelief as he replied and walked away, eye twitching behind his helmet. After a few seconds, he finally threw up his arms and shouted,

"WHAT!?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:
"That's great news! I should pay you a visit sometime. No EVOs means fewer interruptions on a trip. I, on the other hand, will probably be kicking butt for a long time to come. It's easy to defeat one type of bad guy, but when you're dealing with something the scale of the universe, two new bad guys pop up for every one that falls."

Ben looks towards Rex confronting Benedict.

"As someone who's a Pokemon sometimes, that statement greatly disturbs me," Ben backs away for a bit.

He then looks towards Megumin.

"Uh, who's this?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that, but know that the fact that we are speaking to each other means that you're just as real a creature as I am," the Agent says, "I'm from Club Penguin Island. It's a lively place where everyone waddles around and meets new friends, and have pizza. My organization - the one that I'm representing right now - keeps the peace around it. In the few times we've failed the most major of missions, terrible things have happened - like the Herbert P. Bear Dictatorship where he hogged the entire sun to himself. It was all over the news, and the entire island itself was covered in more than enough snow to freeze a penguin. We ended up returning the sun - and by extension the island - to normal."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

“You can call me David. I specialize in solo infiltration. I’ve trained in many styles of hand to hand, and I’ve had marksman and tactics training. My father taught me most of it.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread