"Waddle. Like, using your feet to move from one place to the next. It's synonymous with walking or running to non-penguins," the Agent adds, "and yes, I speak some pretty fine English, thank you very much."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

• Xenophon had arrived from a portal a while back with a Tektite in his arms. The Hepar received his message of distress when he was on Rotprium, a luscious paradise planet home of much flora and fauna alike - the perfect place for the alien researcher. When the message came to him as Tektite and himself worked to build a temporary base there, Xenophon was definitely suspicious. But the concept of multiverses not only intrigued Xenophon, but it also terrified him. So, off he went to save the universe, dragging Tektite along with him.

"Hm... I was afraid this was going to be a scam... Glad I came anyway... Such interesting specimens..."

Some of the beings also called there intrigued Xenophon as well. To Xenophon, every living being is treated like an animal, as Xenophon took every opportunity to study each and every one of them. Maybe, he thought, one of them would hold the key to create a replacement for his black exoskeleton, which cannot regenerate. Of course, he was there to save all the multiverses! But... This can be his secondary mission.

Xenophon grabbed the watches and communicators, making sure to get a watch for Tektite. He didn't grab a communicator for the blue alien because of its lack of thumbs. Or hands, for that matter. As he did, he decided to ask Jason a question.

"Where even is Gravity Falls? I mean, I imagine its one of those multiverses we're talking so much about, but if you had to describe, what does it look like? Is the atmosphere breathable? Are the flora and fauna there overly aggressive or no? Basically, anything I should know about?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Snake walked forward and grabbed the gear. He twisted his wrist and inspected the watch. “Hm.” He set his arm down. “Alright. Where to?” David spoke with a stern tone, he understood the crisis they were in, and would rather go ahead and get moving to wherever he needs to go.

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari stood back up, returning his sword to its spot on his back. He was a bit flustered when Midna referred to him as a "puppy", but decided to somewhat go along with it. "If that is how you wish to see it, then... very well, Midna. However, as an alteration, I would say I am more like a noble fox in that regard." Akari indicated the ornate fox head that decorated the top of his fur-ruffed breastplate.

He then turned to T'Challa when they mentioned the milkshakes. "Ah, but Chrome Star hand-spins their milkshakes, too. It would seem to me that it may be that your chefs work with a better recipe. Perhaps even, a recipe crafted thanks to the combined minds of many different universes? In any case, please do give them my regards. I would appreciate it."

Just then, someone T'Challa called his sister entered the room and showed the group how to use a "multiversal communicator". "Excellent. This will prove most useful for our endeavors. I have access to potent magic from Kronos, so should anyone require healing or even a pick-me-up in the field of battle, we will assist when we can." Akari said, picking up one for himself and storing it away. He had also taken the liberty of acquiring a watch when Red Hood had (strongly) requested it. "A teleportation watch? Well, having a Persona with access to Traesto is one thing, but having a watch capable of doing the very same thing? That does change things." It took Akari a few seconds to find a place on his arm to stick his watch due to his Metaverse outfit including gauntlets, but he eventually decided on a spot and secured it somewhere comfortable, giving it a couple of gentle pats to make sure it was secured.
"Right, then. It seems our first stop will be 'Gravity Falls'. I will allow someone more knowledgeable to take point once we arrive."

When permitted to, Akari decided to take a spare milkshake for the trip. "Doesn't hurt to have an extra. You have my thanks."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Midna, T'Challa, Shuri, Leo)
@EveryoneElse
(Open for Interactions)

Interactions: Crow Crow

Son Goku
Goku now understands the term that the penguin has stated. Maybe his language-learning process was an embarrassing one after all.

"Oh, I see! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I can get mixed up with unfamiliar terms sometimes. It is nice to meet you! Wait, I haven't got your name yet!" He said as he was just about to leave.

"As a Secret Agent, it's important that I keep my identity under wraps, even to my fellow agents. We may be pals and peers, but we sort of just met. Just call me 'Agent' or 'Penguin' for now," the Agent responds.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

As Lucky walked away from Jason, he would begin to see everything slowly grow dark, and he would also find that it was growing increasingly hard to breathe. It was like he was being enveloped in a cloud of smoke, except instead of his temperature rising, it rapidly began falling. He would also find that, while powerful, whatever powers his jade possessed weren't enough to protect him from this. Before long, he would also feel like a tremendous weight had been dumped onto his shoulders, forcing him to fall to the ground, helpless. In a matter of seconds, the rabbit would begin to rapidly lose consciousness, the world around him growing darker and darker as he found himself unable to breathe. To those of you who were watching, it simply looked like Lucky was being enveloped in a dark cloud, to the point where he could no longer be seen.

Just before he finally slipped out of consciousness, though, the darkness vanished in a whirlwind of pixel-like structures, and he slowly but surely found himself to be functional once more. In front of him floated none other than the Princess of Twilight herself, Midna, with a smirk on her face.

7392.gif

"As you can see, tha dopey little rock of yours is nothing against the Twilight. So, I'd suggest you do as Red Riding Hood says, unless you want an extended vacation in the Twilight Realm~!" Midna chirped, before floating up above Lucky and away from him. Mid-hover, she turned back to face Captain Falcon. "I'm going with you all on this little quest of yours, ya know." She said bluntly, before turning away from the F-Zero pilot once again.

"Oh, well that makes sense." Leo said to Sage as he watched him proceed to find a hamburger and, much like Tandem, begin to chow down. When Sage thanked him for said burger, Leo merely smiled in response. "No problem!" He exclaimed, giving his fellow teenager a thumbs up. Within seconds, though, Leo was suddenly handed the bag, and Sage said something about grabbing the communicators and confessing another thing, before he stormed off in a hurry. "Wh-- w-- I--" Leo paused and rose a finger, but by the time he did, Sage was long gone. He slowly lowered his finger, while holding the burger bad in his other hand. "Okay..."

Jason, meanwhile, was approached by Lars about Gravity Falls once again. "Yup. That'll be our first stop." He said with a short nod.

"Well, as Red Hood explained, these are what will give you the ability to travel across the Multiverse." T'Challa said as Lilith inquired about the watches.

"Well, according to the file," Jason began once Xenophon asked about Gravity Falls. "It's a small, hick town with a bunch of weird shit. Double weird since that triangle thing took over. But, the atmosphere is breathable... I think." He then turned to Snake. "We'll be heading out to Gravity Falls in a few hours. You won't be able to head out until everyone's watch is synced, though. That way you won't get lost between universes 'n shit."

Meanwhile, as Tektite grabbed a bag, he would find an assortment of candy, some burgers, some assorted fruit and veggies, and a Lightning McQueen sticker.

71VTvf0zoeL._AC_SX425_.jpg

kachow!

"Mmmm..." Midna would hum out as she tapped a finger against her chin in thought. "Nah! Puppy sounds cuter!" She exclaimed, leanig forward to pat Akari on the head.

T'Challa, on the other hand, let out another quiet chuckle in response to Akari's flattery. "I'm afraid that the recipe we use for our milkshakes is a Wakandan-exclusive recipe." He said, though he smiled at how much Akari enjoyed them regardless. "You may take as many as you want, though. I assure you that we have plenty here in Wakanda."

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
It was a good thing they were going to stop at Remnant, but this made her start thinking about the best time to say something about Sub-Zero. They deserved to know, especially those that were there during the incident. But... would they hate her for dragging him into that and getting him involved? Yeah, it was Penguin, but she should've dealt with him on her own.

Then again, if she tried to take him by herself... she'd be dead.

"
Thanks. I just don't want to imagine what he's doing there now." It was then that she heard a familiar voice, turning to see...

"
Leo?" Like her, he was dragged into the incident that started all of this. None of them deserved to be dragged into this, but this was their fight now, of course he had to be dragged into this. This concerned all of them as their worlds were at stake, not just one or a few worlds.

Hearing that he brought food, her cat ears twitched. "
Do you have tea? And..." a slight blush appeared on her face. "And some tuna?" Yep... asking for tuna seemed to embarrass her considering she was part cat.

The man, who she heard call himself Red Hood, explained their first stop: Gravity Falls. Since she had chosen to go back to her world and not stick with the MPF at their base, she never got any information on what happened during each incident. And after hearing what happened at The Cape, she felt as though she dodged a bullet in that regard.

But she had to admit: a talking triangle with powers that resembled a god was probably the weirdest thing she heard. And she had found out that the old headmaster of Beacon was an immortal being and was married to a woman that was hell-bent on taking over Remnant with the Grimm and destroying the Gods.

"
A talking triangle... That's new."

Then, someone new arrived, though who it was, she was familiar with. Turning, she saw the familiar figure of the cowboy. "
Arthur? It's nice to see you. You haven't changed since the last time I saw you." A small smile appeared on her face.

That smile quickly disappeared and was replaced with a look of slight annoyance when Arthur started yelling at two people about them fighting over clothing styles, which made her turn and look to see the smaller one with a lasso around her. Well, in group fighting would eventually happen, she just thought it wouldn't happen this quickly. She was about to step in, but Arthur's yelling got them to stop.

It was then that the man in the black bodysuit came back with a woman named Shuri, who was his sister. She held a box with devices in them for everyone in the group to communicate with each other, which was very useful. Then, she held the box out towards everyone for each of them to take it, on which she did take one. Red Hood then came over to all of them, telling them that they needed to grave a watch if they wanted to travel the multiverse, in which she did. She put it on her right wrist and synced it since they wouldn't be able to leave until the watches were synced.

And then... she made her decision to inform them all about Sub-Zero.

"
I have something to tell you guys. Especially those that were there during the "Point Zero" incident. I figured that I could wait a bit before saying this, but I have to say it now. I... Back on Remnant, I went after Penguin. But I didn't do it alone, I called in Sub-Zero." This next part caused tears to start forming in her amber eyes. "I shouldn't have done that... When we got to the office, Sub-Zero killed Penguin and then... Penguin reformed behind him a-and then he... I-It was a spear of t-twilight... I'm so s-sorry..." At this point, tears fell down her face.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Point Zero survivors
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The explanation was simple enough: free places of Ganondorf's corruption and then the trapped members get freed. They could do that, they just needed to be successful. "
Hopefully, we're successful. Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself, my name's Ciri."

A boy then came over, carrying food. He didn't seem like someone that should get involved in this, but then again without her sword and knife, she'd look like someone who shouldn't get involved in this. "
Leonardo, right? Do you, by chance, have any meat?"

The man with the red mask then explained where they were going to stop first and she was confused by what she heard. An evil triangle with godlike powers? Shapes were becoming sentient now? It didn't matter, they just had to defeat it and free the town of the corruption, right? Simple enough.

After the man in the red mask, Red Hood, yelled at the talking rabbit, the man in a black bodysuit came back with a girl who turned out to be his sister. She showed them a device meant for communicating and then held out the box that had a bunch of them for everyone to take. Ciri took one as it was necessary for her and everyone else to have one. Red Hood then came up to all of them, telling them to grab a device called a watch, which she did and proceeded to look at it before looking back up at him. "
Red Hood, right? While I appreciate this, I can use my power to follow everyone to the places we need to go to as I can open up portals to other worlds and universes. But I'll still take one just in case."

She put it on her left wrist and honestly, she was confused on the syncing part. After all, she had never done it before, so she looked at everyone else who had synced their watches. "
Do any of you know how to synchronize this device?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , everyone else

Last edited:
Lealan would take notice of the man beside her grabbing equipment. She gets leans into his personal space. "Ssssnake? No, you arn't Ssssnake. You sssstill have both of your eyes, and yo I ssssmell off... who are you?" She questions the not cyclops.
Venom Snake Venom Snake

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: Normal (for a young looking man in a coat.)
"Well, him blowing up an entire military base and murdering half of the Multiverse's greatest fighters-- while incapacitating the other half-- should be an indication of how much of a threat he is." Jason replied with a shrug. "As for Bill... I dunno. We don't have much info on him, since the only guy who knew anything about him was turned into a statue, according to reports. Sorry, but we'll have to wing it once we get to Gravity Falls." Jason explained.

As expected. Jason was referring to Ford, the man who knew the most about the odd happenings of Gravity falls and Bill in particular. They are at a disadvantage when it comes to useful information. its a shame. He proceeded to grab one of the multiversal communicators...and admittedly one of those "Smoothies" that where being handed out by Jason's friend. He may as well, might be the only bit of comfort that he could obtain before the inevitable fight with Bill. Although...

--HIryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Form: Civilian
images
[/ImageFloat]
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

"Oh, it's...Yeah, I don't remember who you are." Hiryu seemed to be approached by some old man in a cloak. He could've sworn he saw the man once, but he didn't remember what happened much with him. The man informed him that they would be heading back to Gravity Falls to deal with Bill--the Triangle guy they accidentally set free. "Oh, that triangle had a name? Perfect." Hiryu nodded, crossing his arms. "The most we know about him is that he has supernatural powers and he was sealed...However we're gonna deal with him, we need an expert." He says, soon finding a table with several black watches on them. The token black guy and his sister explained that they were communicators and a means to travel the multiverse. In an essence, this is one of them phone-watch thingies he saw Sougo's girl use. They appear ordinary, but judging by what the Red Hood said, they're extra special. He grabbed one and promptly strapped it onto his wrist, fitting rather perfectly.

While the two were discussing, Whisper saw the two familiar men she once met at the bizarre Gravity Falls. Without a word, the masked wolf approached the two, the blue wisp returned back to its capsule. She went ahead and grabbed a watch, strapping it onto her wrist under her glove.

"Hey, aren't you..." Hiryu noticed the brown masked wolf, who, in turn, glanced up to him. "You were at Gravity Falls too, right?" He asked, and the wolf nodded. "That makes three of us going back to that hell hole...Wonder what that racist old man's doing." He glanced back to the man in front of him. Just then, one of the Wisps emerged from Whisper's cloak--a green one, which looks like a small floating cyclops, flying idly beside Hiryu's head.

...Orbeck may need to remind this man of the events that transpired.

"Ford's sibling? Most likely dealing with the dreaded aftermath of Bill's newfound freedom. He doesn't seem like that sort of person to let himself be killed."
He puts on the watch, filling with the straps.
"I will also remind you that Bill was able to turn us against one another, by invading our unconsciousness, luring us with promises, and taking over our minds. I'm about as ignorant as the rest of us when it comes to dealing with Bill..."
He takes a sip from his milk shake, before continuing.
"Well, we may as we reintroduce ourselves. I am Orbeck, of Vinheim. A Sorcerer, A cursed Undead, and a former Spook of the Vinheim Dragon school."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon takes a deep inhale through his nostrils upon hearing Midna would still be joining them "Alright cool... It's not like I needed my sanity or anything...Who needs that, am I right...?" Falcon quietly laments to himself

• "Wait! Stop!" Megumin shrieked, running up to the black cloud. "Chomusuke doesn't act like this normally! I swear!" It wasn't long before she could no longer see him inside, and her only reward for trying to rescue him was a numb arm. "Something must be possessing him! If you spare him, I'll keep watch over him, I promise!"

But her cries did nothing, and a motionless rabbit was released from the cloud of Twilight.

"...Now we'll never know what that curse was, or how he got it!" She whined. "...Or...Wait...Will we?"

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith takes one look at the watch, then back to him, then back to the watch before saying. "Cool!" While she was holding the watch she calls over to her new friend.
"Hey Antoneva check this out!"

Interactions:
Yall already know​

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @EoTF_Survivors
images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

"Yeesh. Hopefully he's still holding up well." Hiryu gulps as he heard about how Stan's probably losing his shit over Bill. The Red Hood then revealed that they'll have no choice but to wing it. "We'll have a good chance now that we have our powers back." Hiryu says, drawing out a peculiar purple bulky pocketwatch with the face of some teethed monster. It was then when the man in the coat introduced reintroduced himself as Orbeck of Vinheim. "Kakogawa Hiryu. Nice to see you again, man." He nods, pocketing the watch. He then turned to the masked brown wolf hanging around with them, the green wisp disappearing onto her cloak. "Same goes to you, Whisper."

"...Yes." Whisper nodded, mumbling in a whisper.

Last edited:
Leo glanced up as he suddenly heard a vaguely familiar voice calling his name.

tumblr_p1jpdg6ldX1wvu9n1o6_250.jpg

"Huh?" He asked, only to find that the voice was none other than another one of his fellow Tesseract Incident survivors. "Oh, hey Blake. Long time no see." He said, raising his hand in a slow wave as she approached him. When she asked him if he had tea and some tuna, the boy nodded. "Uhhh... yeah. Hold on." He said, before grabbing a bag off the ground and reaching into it. He soon pulled out two cans of the aforementioned tuna. He then reached over to one of the few cup holsters he'd brought, and handed her a cup of tea. "I heard you were coming, so I made preperations in advance." He said.A few moments of silence followed, until he finally added on, "Sorry about your home, by the way." There was another pause from Leo as he handed Ciri a burger. "Uhh... here. These have meat in them." He said, before Blake soon admit to the death of Sub-Zero. He hadn't been that close to the warrior during the incident, but his heart still stung over the death of a fellow survivor nonetheless. Slowly, he reached out and placed a hand on Blake's shoulder. "It's okay..." He said in an attempt to comfort her. "There isn't anything you could have done."

Red Hood, on the other hand, shook his head as Ciri explained her power. "Well, you might be able to normally, but Ganon's corruption will prevent you from accessing these places normally anyways. The Tesseract's energy, though not much, is enough to counter his corruption just enough for us to get in there." He explained.

Midna, meanwhile, ignored Captain Falcon's lamenting and instead focused on Lucky as he collapsed.

bf6b0de8ef003e00ed6f5869f95adec4--twilight-princess-legend-of-zelda.jpg

"Oh, quit being such a drama queen! It's just a little bit of Twilight!" Midna exclaimed as her fiery orange hair extended outwards to form a hand. She quickly grabbed Lucky's loose jade from his chest and, if she could, would pull it off and attempt to crush it in the hair's gigantic palm. "And if this the thing that's making you into such a jerk, then maybe you shouldn't have it!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

“My name is Solid Snake.” David sighed. He then figured he’d push the question. “My real name is David. I’m a clone/offspring of my father, Big Boss, formerly known as Naked Snake. You’ve seen him?”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

IMG_20200604_024307.jpg
Antoneva floated towards Lilith, careful not to let the ark bump into anyone on accident. It was more than a little unwieldly at times, but it was really her only method of getting around efficiently. Brown eyes cast a curious look towards her new acquaintance.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

• "Woawoawoawoawoawoa wait, be careful!" Megumin cautioned, trying to hold Lucky steady. "He's still my friend, and I doubt he meant any of what he said, so..." Indeed, Lucky was pretty much a ragdoll, barely breathing...

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
There they were, luggage packed and ready to go to Mojito, this was it, The most luxurious island getaway in the world was awaiting Benedict’s sweet embrace, where he and Josh would live the rest of their days forever
AH! JOSH! It’s......retirement time.....Mojito is waiting for us......ah, and so is that plane.
Benedict would say as he emerged onto the “Them” airways landing pad, clad in his finest suit as Josh struggled from behind carrying a mountain of suitcases.
Ah.....hopefully rocky will run the company as good as I did......he is such a good rock.
Benedict would say as he mentioned his literal stone companion, whom he left entire control of the company to.
Once they reached the plane, Benedict would close his eyes and take a deep breath as he took a step on the plane, ready to start his new life on Mojito.
Once on the plane Benedict and Josh would have the time of their lives.....Benedict laughed, Josh cried, the pilot fell asleep.....yes, the pilot fell asleep as the plane now plummeted towards Wakanda. As Josh went flying along with literally everything else on the plane, Benedict could only imagine however the treasures that awaited Mojito.
Ah.......it’s like a distant dream.....if only I was there right now.
Benedict would say as he sat calmly, sipping tea as he ignored Joshs screams and the blaring alarms that were filling the plane as they quickly dropped.
AH! Josh! Put on your seatbelt!
“HONKKKKKKKKK!l
We are starting our descent......put it on......we don’t want another incident........do we?
“HONK HONK HONK!”
AH AH A-
*CRASH!*
AH! JOSH! WE MADE IT! MOJITO! Come.....let us introduce ourselves to the locals.
Benedict would say proudly as he walked out of the wreckage without a scratch, gazing at the distant city of Wakanda.
Ah......it’s only a mere......jog to the nearest city.
This was far from the truth...as the wreckage was miles and miles away from Wakanda......causing Josh to cry as he questioned his existence on this mortal realm.
But however the luggage was removed, and like a noble knight riding his stallion into the sunset, Benedict and Josh would begin their journey to Mojito.....the famed silver isle of paradise.

AH! Mister hotel clerk! I have arrived, Mojito is quite.....lovely, I’d give it......oh I don’t know.....a hearty three stars.....nothing is ever perfect you know.
Benedict would yell to the king of Wakanda as he began to open up every individual suitcase he had, throwing them towards the black panther when he finished inspecting them.
Golf pants......rubber boots.....ah, my neon disco surprise.....Joshs favorite bird cage....
It was true....Josh did have a favorite birdcage....delightfully clapping as he heard that the agents successfully packed it with the luggage......but something was wrong......Benedict froze mid inspection like a statue.....a cold chill surrounding his immediate area as Josh began to whimper and cry....Josh knew what was going on.....why god why?
.......ah......it seems.......
“.......honk!”
.......no......oh no no no Josh........
Benedict would say with a cold, firm, emotionless tone as his icy glare shot into Joshs eyes.
It seems my.......lucky paper clip has gone missing.........how strange......
Benedict’s face showed true anger as he slowly approached Josh, grabbing him by his fat little body, bringing him up to his own eyes.
........where is it!!!!!! AH AH AH! MY LUCKY PAPERCLIP JOSH! OH NO! HOW WILL WE SURVIVE MOJITO NOW!
“HONK HOOOOOONK!”
......ah ah ah.....don’t make up excuses Josh.....there’s no way it could’ve fallen out during the crash.....we didn’t crash and it was safely guarded in my maximum security vault the whole time.....ah.....I suppose it ran away......hm you!
Benedict would then throw Josh down and pounce on the King, sifting tirelessly through the poor mans hair as he spoke
Hm.....is it in here....let us find out.....hm, clippy? Ah ha! Ah.....that’s not clippy.....hm....,this is most disturbing......I specifically packed it for Mojito.
Meanwhile Josh would cry at the sight of his own failure.....there was no hope.....clippy was lost somewhere in space and time....this was truly tragic

Last edited:
sageheader_by_necessity4fun-dc99caa.png

Mood: Focused, Nervous, Intrigued
Tags: (Black Panther)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Leaving Leo with the food packaging, Sage had promptly made his way through the room and towards the box of communicators. He saw the milkshakes which he should probably not forget on his way back, then the two tech devices. Yep, two of them! Seems like he had gotten them combined in his head at some point, oops. Just about something he'd do, to be honest... So, the watch one had energy from the dimensional cube they used to have in The Cape, the one that maintained that huuuuuge portal open. And then the cellphone-acting one looked like a mini-controller of some kind, with little flap antennas that, were not actually antennas, but instead made those 'holograms' show up. Neat stuff! Hopefully, he'd actually remember how to use them...

The pyromancer picked up one of each device as instructed. The communicator being stored in the same pocked as his cellphone and wallet The watch one getting strapped around his right wrist. Maybe it was a good thing that he wasn't a leftie, because otherwise that strap would block the path for the armlet and taking it off would become a bit of a chore. Ooooor maybe he was remembering that wrong and completely having it on the wrong arm. Could be, didn't make much difference now, it was better to have the way of the relic that limited his magic free.

So devices get! Next on the list waaaaaaas an apology. Shoot there was something already engaging with the dude though, this was going to suuuuuck! Okay, calm down, the worst that can happen is him having to pay for a lamp! R-right?? Not that he could afford it anyway, but hey! POSITIVITY! And all this effort was well worth it for a clear conscious...

"Hey uhhh, S-sir?", w-wait, wasn't he like a king or something too?! Shoot, a bit too late to change tune there pal, "I uhhhhhhhhh...", oh man, "I have something to tell you but I'd rather it be in private? P-please??", the young man had joined his hands in pleading. Welp, congratulations! This is a disaster.

The weird blobby sprite, that seemed to be talking to the panther man as well, was quite interesting though. What was that? Another of those holograms? Maybe someone here felt more comfortable chatting through an avatar rather than in person. Sage could sorta relate, but also, he had messed up. He had to take this head-on. Himself.

He might have been staring at the see-through image a little too intently as he waited. Well, at least until what could only be described as a cartoonish man in a tophat started messing with the aforementioned king's hair. Then Sage was blinking in confusion for a moment:

"I uhh.... Have- Have you lost something?"

Last edited:
deadpoolposttop.png
"AAAAAHHH!" Screaming like a little girl as he woke with a start, Deadpool realized that what he had apparently gone through was merely a dream. "Man... that was one hell of a dream... There was so much weird shit going on, along with equally weird people! Captain Falcon was there for some reason... a killer rabbit... some weird ghost girl... there was also a kid holding a ridiculously large key... eh, not that I'll ever meet those kind of people in real life or anything." It was early in the morning for Wade Wilson, and while he ate a bowl of Cookie Crisp and watched the newest episode of Transformers, he suddenly had a strange feeling as if something were wrong in the universe. "Something doesn't sit right with me... Huh... There wasn't any chips on that last cereal piece I ate! Oh, and why do I feel like I'm about to get dragged into some shit similar to that weird dream I had? It's as if I'm hearing the universe yelling out 'HELP ME OBI-WADE, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!' or something... Anywho, big day ahead, I finally got another contract killing!" Tossing his bowl and spoon into the sink and shutting the TV off, DP grabbed his swords, guns, knife, ammo, boombox, notepad, colored pencils, and his trusty Adventure Time™ wristwatch. As Deadpool headed to his apartment's door, he pulled out a small piece of paper that detailed the time and location pertaining to the assassination he was going to perform. "Alrighty then... maximum eff-" Wade suddenly fell into a portal that opened underneath him, causing him to lose the piece of paper he had in his hand. The portal closed behind him, with the paper slowly falling down onto the floor.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT! GAAAH! Ohhhh, my head..." Deadpool landed flat on his face in the middle of the floor, and scrambled to sit himself up. Looking at his new surroundings, he recognized the laboratory as one he had seen in a Marvel movie, namely Black Panther. His suspicions over whether this was the real deal were confirmed, as he saw Badwick Choseman himself blabbering about how he and various other strange characters were apparently the last hope of the multiverse. "WHAT THE-" As if things couldn't get any stranger, DP finally noticed that a number of the other people in the room were ones who he saw in his dream. Confused even further and now angry, Wade got on his feet, dusted himself off, and faced T'Challa and Shuri. "Alright, Wakanda BULLSHIT IS THIS?!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and everyone else groaning and/or laughing at the joke that you all saw coming.

"Your 'friend' also openly attacked two allies!" Midna shouted to Megumin, for once not even cracking any jokes with what she was saying. However, Midna still managed to at least take the jade from Lucky, and those shards that flew towards her face were blocked by her helmet. She flew up and out of Lucky's reach, gripping the jade tightly in her hair-palm. "Don't worry, I'll keep this safe and sound for you!" She said, though her smile soon turned into the widest smirk imaginable as a portal opened up under her.

tumblr_mg4pcnaANJ1rnpiioo1_500.gif

And, like it was nothing, Midna quickly dropped the jade into the portal, and it closed up under her.

H9eoWmlb_400x400.jpg

"Oops!"

Meanwhile, T'Challa watched Benedict with a concerned look in his eye. "...are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit, before being approached by Sage. "Ah, yes. If you wish to tell me something in private, then I will honor that wish." T'Challa said with a nod, before turning and leading Sage away to an area away from everyone else so he could get his confession off his chest.

Shuri, meanwhile, was left to deal with Deadpool on her own. She deadpanned at his pun, but didn't acknowledge it beyond that. "Take a communicator and a wrist watch." She said simply. And with that, she walked away from the man in red.

92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>"Gravity Falls? Must be an interesting place to find that Bill Cipher."

>Another person came up to Leo, a catgirl specifically.

>
"I am very sorry for your loss. And, Shujinko?"

>For some reason, you went up to Blake and start caressing her cat ears out of morbid curiosity.

Open for interaction
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
Lealan nods, more than willing to answer. "He was one of us in Blood Gultch, but he betrayed us during the final skirmish. I don't know where he went after that, but I suspect we'll be meeting him again soon. What reason do you have for hunting him? Years of child support? Killed your adopted parents? Evil twin syndrome?" Lealan takes a joking expression as she makes the suggestions. "Even if you are half the fighter he is, you'll be a welcome addition in the coming battles."
Venom Snake Venom Snake

Users who are viewing this thread