As the Judge was walking through a purified Zone, he was met with a portal and the sudden introduction of the multiverse and evil and whatnot.
Curiously, he listened to what his and the others task were. He observed them, with a wide grin on his face.

He purred. "How peculiar. Might these beings be a pure figment of my imagination?" He looked up at the person with the red helmet. "Many people are in need of my services, you know.
Everybody loves cats. We rub ourselves against their legs and purr in a most insistent manner. They adore that.
...Nevertheless, I will introduce myself. I am the Judge, and I am aching to know your name.
"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

TANDEM
Tandem Fullbody.PNG
"Come on, she's completely fine with me doing that!" I said. "She even said 'Okay!' when I asked her."

I imitated CN-Tan's voice when I quoted her. . . Rather poorly I might add. I looked at the group and noticed some people in the hellhole we went through. I know these three, Mr. Devil Horns, Cat Ears, and Eyes Guy. Now we just need the others and this can be a reunion. I wonder where they are. Probably dead in The Cape. Jeez, this world is unkind to others. Oh well! I didn't know them personally or at all really so it's fine and I'm not going to pretend like some big noble hero being hurt at the revelation of people dying. That's just not my thing!

I yoinked a burger from the bag and started chowing down.

By the time Captain Falcon reached for Midna, she disappeared from thin air in a heap of black particles, before reappearing next to him, now leaning on the man's shoulder.

tenor.gif

"You look ridiculous! Double ridiculous now that you're trying to strangle me!" Midna snarked, before disappearing again, this time reappearing high in the air so that Falcon could no longer reach her.

"Clearly the Multiverse is in the most capable of hands..." Byakuya Togami, who had yet to say anything before this point, remarked snidely from the side. Before Jason could get onto either of them, however, he was met with more lip from Lucky.

tumblr_inline_n9mdultLyP1s81zze.png

"I've taken on demons and devils from several universes and won, kid. I don't care if you're trying to warn people for being pussies or whatever point you're trying to make here. I honestly couldn't give less of a shit. Just know that the second you start endangering lives, I'll throw you in the Goddamn Phantom Zone before you have a chance to hurt anyone here." He said in a cold, stern voice. He didn't sound pissed, but just... stern. He then turned to face Megumin. "And yeah, I know who Toffee is. We'll probably end up paying him a visit during all of this." Jason explained, hoping to ease the tensions in the room before they could get any worse. Then, he was approached by a talking cat, which was somehow the least weird thing he'd seen today. "If you're dreaming, then you'll wake up when you get shot. Name's Red Hood, though." Jason replied bluntly.

tumblr_or0irmMiO61unkq7zo5_250.png

"Oh, hey Tandem. It's been a while." Leo said with a smile as the thief approached him and started chomping down on a burger. He awkwardly rubbed at the back of his neck and let out an equally awkward chuckle as he watched him eat. "Sorry we couldn't have reuinited under better circumstances, though..."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie Smug Smug

• "Does that mean we have to go back to Blood Gulch? It does, doesn't it? Oh, great..." Megumin's upper body drooped. On one hand, she had some choice words for whoever thought that tampering with her brain was a good, harmless idea. On the other, Chomusuke was going to be a nightmare to keep at bay as soon as one nub touched Blood Gulch sand.

"Sorry, I think you're thinking of Navi! She accompanied the Hero of Time on his quest thousands of years ago, and she was the fairy." Midna said, though she remained high up in the air. She did, however, proceed to lay down on her side mid-air, propping her head up on her elbow like one of those French girls. "I'm an imp," Midna said finally, gesturing to her chest with her hand. "And you're the dumb human that can't even reach me!"

"I don't think so," Jason replied to Megumin, shaking his head a bit. "As far as the MPF is aware, Toffee was never on Blood Gulch to begin with. He's residing somewhere else in the Multiverse. Where he's residing is another question entirely, though." Jason said, before turning to Lucky. "And don't confuse annoying little shit with the potential to get innocents killed with the term 'threat'."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie

TANDEM
Tandem1.PNG
I couldn't talk with my mouth full so I patiently chewed on my food so I won't choke to death. Last time I tried talking with a mouth filled with food I sprayed it all over Tayne. I had to stay away from him for a while and I am not making the same mistake twice. I swallowed my food and looked at him, doffing my hat with my vacant hand as the other held the hamburger.

"Eh, after this is over we'll probably never meet again so it's best that we don't get attached," I said bluntly.

. . .

And then I lightened up again, wanting to ask him a question.

"So, do you still have that YoYo I gave you?"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Ridiculous and dumb?! Oooooooo! You're lucky I can't fly! But just you wait! There will come a time where I will get my hands on you! And when I do, Imma kill you so hard that Death won't even have a soul reap! Death is gonna go like "Dang, Falcon, you didn't have to kill her so hard!".Then imma go like "Shut up, Death! I do what I want!". In a matter of fact!" Falcon jumps into the air at Midna and reaches for her with a flaming hand

• "What? Are you sure we're not thinking of different Toffees?" Megumin tilted her head. "See, Chomusuke was going on about a raptor man named Toffee, who dispatched the Solo Team. Lealan, you also saw Toffee, right?"

Last edited:
Lealan laughs at Jasons threat. "At least someone here can speak my language." She returns the blade to storage, but keeps the pistol in her hand. "It is good to ssssee you again Lucky. Even if you are crazy and Erichus possessed now." Lealan turns to Megumin and nods in affirmation. She still remembers Toffee.
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

• Kakogawa Hiryu's failure had led him to return back to his universe. However, as time varies per universe travel, Hiryu had seemingly arrived in a timeline where Sougo hadn't recognized him. The date...Was 2018. He gritted his teeth, like a champion competitor upset that his most fierce rival decided to forfeit the game entirely, Hiryu was left to wander alone--to find his new path. Some time passes by, and all he does is watch the sky, thinking of what could've happened. What could've happened if he had gone through Whisper's portal instead of his own...He misses the brown mute wolf, considering her a companion more or less.

Today, as well, he stands in the roof of an apartment building, spending the day by his lonesome staring at a blank ridewatch as he waited for something to happen to it. Much like before, he had loss all his powers. His Anotherwatch fails to return to life, and the longer he waits, the longer he wastes his life. What should he do now that the year restarted back a year ago where everyone doesn't even know him? Should he simply try and get his life together? The question haunts him--taunting him. He sighs as a breeze brush through

"Kakogawa Hiryu..." A familiar man's voice called out to him, prompting the Another Rider to turn around and see a brown clad man with a grey scarf, carrying a large book under his arm. "So you're really alive."

"Of course. What, did you think me dead?" Hiryu spat, standing up. "What do you want, anyway? I thought you were supposed to be brown nosing your little king." He asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm here to ask for your assistance." Woz asked, lifting his book and glancing at it before turning to the young opressor. "I had been...Contacted by what's left of tbe MPF. It seems that a great evil had arisen--it's very presence threatens the very world m'lord had built."

"And? What's in it for me?"

"These." Woz then knelt in front of Hiryu, taking out a red velvet pillow with 19 Purple clad watches on it, each containing a black rectangular face that depicts some kind of monster, one of them appears to a purely black one--a blank Ridewatch. "I had seen the reports of the loss of your powers, and thus, as a means to our end, I travelled through time and recreated these Ridewatches..." He lowered his head, raising the pillow filled with Anotherwatches. "I am asking you to do what I don't want you to do the most...Defeat this evil in M'lord's place, and take the opportunity to become this universe's savior!"

"A Savior, huh?" Hiryu pondered, grabbing one of the Anotherwatches, gripping it. He then smiled with confidence, letting out a chuckle. "I'm in. If I succeed, I'll rub it in his face." He says, pocketing the Anotherwatches inside his jacket. Just as he picked the blank Ridewatch up, it began to glow purple. "This is..." He gripped it, which prompted Woz to look with surprise and intrigue. Suddenly, the Ridewatch was engulfed in light, turning purple like the other Anotherwatches, its face now depicting a monstrous version of the clock based Kamen RIder.

latest

ZI - O

"So it returned to you..." Woz rises, dropping the pillow, "Your power as the Another Rider king..."

"Yeah...I can try this out now." Hiryu says, pocketing the Anotherwatch before turning to him. "So, you coming with?"

"I'm afraid not." Woz shakes his head, "I'm afraid M'lord would be in need of some assistance in our universe...As I said, you will take his place as our savior." He chuckles, soon flinging his scarf, wrapping around the brown clad phrophet like a small twister, disappearing in a few seconds.

"Heh...Thought so." Hiryu smiles, cricking his neck as he departed from his universe once more--needed to defend it in place of the man he hates--the man he swore to defeat. If saving the multiverse means that he'll concede...Then Hiryu would happily accept any task.

Suddenly, a portal tore open, asking if Woz was finally ready.

"I'm afraid that ol' brown nosing nerd won't be joining." Hiryu approached the portal with a smile, entering it. "I'm taking their place."

Hiryu stood with the crowd, hands tucked in his pocket as he awaits their first move. There's a lot more people in this than he initially thought, but it doesn't really matter. They probably need all the help they could get.

"Ain't this a sight for sore eyes." Hiryu says as he notices a familiar blonde, glasses wearing rich kid on the leader's side. "Togami, was it? It felt like I haven't seen you in ages!" Hiryu approached the familiar Japanese kid, glad to see someone he somewhat remembers.

Whisper, meanwhile, stayed away from most of the crowd, wearing her mask as a small, cube like blue alien keep her company, floating beside her as she kept her distance. She was once again, thrusted into a situation of dire importance, yet most of the people here seems untrustworthy. Especially that red rabbit who seems to have a complex of sorts.

sageheader_by_necessity4fun-dc99caa.png

Mood: Nervous, Excited, Ashamed
Tags: (Leo and GM)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
The scenery was like something out of an utopic fantasy. Progress and nature, so clear and so close to each other, in almost perfect harmony. It nearly brought the pyromancer to joyful tears, he, who despite what you would expect out of a fire-magic user, adored and cherished the greenery until the deepest part of his heart. It was like suddenly stepping into the future and Mighty Beasts from the Sky, it was marvellous!! The young man could only look at it all from the ground and wonder just how further spectacular the view would be from above too!

And thus, it was under the welcoming embrace of Wakanda's structures that this new adventure started.

Sage was, ecstatic. Sure, something very dire was happening, an event of catastrophic proportions that put the fate of his world, of every world at jeopardy, a threat that put even the prophecy hanging over his head since the day he had been born in the low-tier urgency category. BUT, he would be lying if he said he wasn't excited about it still. It was his chance to be a real hero! Like the firefighters that he had idolized since his childhood! It was also his moment to prove his fire could protect just as much as it could destroy... There had to be more, much more that could be done with his ability other than set random objects on fire and raize buildings.
Now that the Phoenix Descendant had seen the world, many worlds beyond temple borders, he felt the need to justify the overthrown of isolation, show everybody back home that he wasn't just a thing to hide and forget. Embracing this gift rather than chastising it was the correct thing to do, wasn't it?

Which each new step, his resolve solidified. Also some level of nervousness, really how could it not? IT WAS ACTUAL HERO WORK! Well, a second time if he could count Katie's contract, but heeey, this time it was official. Like actual heroes from other universes, veterans, would be there with him and oooooh- Okay, okay, breathe in, breathe out, professionalism. Riiight. So back to the point, the pyromancer was oh, so ready for this. He'd do his very very best to keep emotions in check and focus on things, and follow instructions to the letter.
Sadly all he had was some a bit more fancy casual wear and a list of not so nice titles to his name. Definitely not using some of those, like 'Harbinger of the Apocalypse', nooope, self-deprecation did not have a turn today, no sir! ...It would get sliiightly awkward if they had to pick codenames on the spot...

Things had progressed more or less like one would expect of a professional hero meeting. A briefing of the events thus far put everybody quick to speed context and goal-wise; The villain, Ganondorf, had the ability to control something called 'Twilight' which sounded a lot like the theories of anti-matter, opposite materials that annihilated Life when it met it. Sage didn't have to understand much more beyond the 'this is dangerous, don't mess with it' idea, which was clearer than a cloud-less sky. The rest, however, hit a bit closer to home.

The Cape. Having been there before it was impossible not to become gloom at the sight of the once majestic building soon laying in ruins, a breath getting stuck inside his throat. So that's what had happened to it... The young man had stopped for a moment with his eyes closed and a hand over his right chest, The Sign of The Soul, to be used in paying condolences for the passing of somebody... Multiple somebodies, in this case. And yet, there was not much time to spend in grief for the losses of those fallen in combat. They had done their part, now it was up to him and the rest of this group. A great honor without question, Sage could only put on a serious, determined expression as he vowed to not let them and the rest of the multiverse down.

For him that was all that was needed, no further inquires, just his own self-righteous hero-esque flame itching to begin, to assist in the defeat of evil and setting everything right again. Though obviously, it wouldn't be a walk in the park and surely tougher than fighting an army of giant spiders.

Then all professionalism seemed to fade as part of the group was already fighting each other... And a gunshot rang out

It just had to be guns, had it not??
Sage wasn't scared of guns, technically speaking, he was just, very very very very very veeeery bothered by their sheer existence anywhere near him. That's what you got when you put a pacifist and then raised him in a rather strict Buddhist temple, and said pacifist was also taught to be terrified of dangerous things, like --you guessed it-- Fire!

Point is, as soon as the gunshot rang out, the sudden emotional output had been too much for the armlet relic to hold. Cappuccino brown eyes sparkled with a bright orange for a moment and one of the lights nearby just seemed to explode suddenly catching up on flames without a logical reason. Welp, couldn't have an uneventful beginning for once, could you?

As another young man had approached with an offer of food and water in a bag, Sage sheepishly accepted it with a little nod, trying to focus on something else than his shameful display and other ongoing interactions which included More guns. He wondered, would he seem too desperate if he opened the bag and ate whatever was inside it already?

At least there was water too. Should keep that one safe to put out any more sudden fires...

Last edited:
THE BEGINNING OF THE END

TODAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD DAY TO GET AWAY FROM THE CAPE.
AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD DAY TO FINALLY GO BACK TO THE CAPE.

The American and the Spartan had different ideas on their minds, but on this fateful day they'd actually gotten close enough to each other for both their pagers to go off in Athens. It only took Kassandra a few moments of searching with her pet bird to spot a helmetless man wearing some less-than-appropriate attire for his time, riding a light brown mare, and another few moments for the two to meet. Then came the little greetings, small talk, all that sort. Surprisingly, they both found themselves agreeing to make good on Arthur's suggestion to fish, and after a few minutes had ridden their way to the nearby docks. After Arthur gloated a little about being the first of the duo, they both got their own rods- the gunslinger having brought his own, and Kassandra buying another off some arbitrary fisherman- and just sat down on the docks to fish.

Granted, it would seem strange to the Athenian citizens around them- after all, Arthur was wearing "different" clothes, and the legendary Eagle Bearer wasn't running amok fixing contracts- but neither of the two really cared. After a few minutes of silence between the two (and no bites), Arthur broke it with an important question.

"So, you still a part of the MPF? 'Cause I haven't seen you in The Cape at all." He reset his line as he spoke, having no luck at all snagging a fish.

"...No, I've been thinking about it. I've just had my mind on so many other things that I haven't gotten a chance to hop in. How's Aloy doing?" Kass turned to her recruiter, studying his expression without paying attention to her still cast line. Arthur merely shrugged at this.

"Truth be told, we've got a lotta folk joining our forces. Aloy's fine, though I know she's kinda lookin' forward to meeting you again." The American grinned, having heard first-hand of her adventures in Blood Gulch. Apparently the two'd bonded through the hardships they'd endured, which was great and all. Besides for the two Vocaloid twins, Arthur didn't know of too many folks from the Tesseract Incident who he'd befriended and kept in touch with. Most of the other folk he might've greeted here or there in The Cape's halls, but he'd never really gotten out with anyone. It wasn't like Dutch's gang, where Arthur almost always had a friend at his side.

"...Well, I was thinking today I could fulfill that wish. I owe her a visit, after all." At this point, Kassandra seemed to have given up on fishing, as she reset her line and finally put it down on the docks. She pulled out her own pager, something Arthur'd given to her the first time they met, and just stared at it.

Unfortunately, it seemed like fate had other ideas.

Both pagers began vibrating without an end, causing Arthur to pull out his pager. His face grew pale as both of them read the simple message:

S.O.S.

"...Shit." Arthur scowled, putting the pager away as he turned back to Kassandra. However, a portal opened up between the two, with an obvious message: They were needed badly.

"Forget the Cape, we gotta answer this call. If it's bad enough that someone actually triggered an emergency, we're in big trouble." Arthur got up, putting his rod away and gesturing for Kassandra to jump in first. She didn't, though.

"I've got to get some... stuff. Equipment. You go first, I'll follow you in a second." Kassandra looked across the docks, where her trusted Adrestria sat in the bay, then to Arthur, then back to her ship.

"Fine. But make it quick; whatever's going on ain't gonna fix itself." And with that, Arthur Morgan disappeared from Ancient Athens, leaving the Spartan to get herself prepared for the horror show that was inevitable.

• For everyone else, it would seem like Arthur Morgan had come as soon as he could. He didn't even blink once at the technologically advanced city; it only took him a little while during the Tesseract Incident to get himself re-accustomed, and this was no exception. The gunslinger adjusted his holsters and his weapon slings before walking into the briefing room.

To say the very least, this was a shitshow.

He grit his teeth out of frustration as he watched various people bicker and fight and even shoot away at each other at one point, though it seemed like Jason had the latter covered. He was, though, a bit more interested in someone he knew as another high-ranker: Blake. She declared that Atlas was compromised by the Penguin. He didn't know much, but he remembered that Atlas was Blake's world. And Penguin? Arthur saw that bastard impaled. But then again, anything was possible at this point.

"Look, Jason's right. We gotta focus on all of the places Ganondorf has covered. But I think we can make a trip to your old world and take Penguin out. If not now, then later." He knew it must be hard for the cat girl to not return straight to her world, but if the Red Hood had made up his mind, then there was no point in arguing. Arthur already knew the hot-head pretty well.

And then some guy with a mask started shit with Midna. Granted, it seemed like the latter had kind of started it all, but Arthur had known to mostly ignore her... "flirty" behavior. Obviously this new guy didn't know, though, and it quickly seemed to escalate with the masked man reaching for Midna with a flaming hand. Before anything else could happen, a lasso wrapped itself around Captain Falcon's arm, and the pilot would find his arm yanked in the opposite direction with the strength of a man who could hold a moose down.

"ENOUGH!"

Arthur Morgan glared at Captain Falcon, loosening his grip on the lasso now that Midna was no longer in danger of being smacked halfway across the world. He walked right up to the man, a frustrated look on his face, before chewing the loose cannon out.

"We are about to go up against one of the most dangerous forces in the world, and you're bickering over what y'er wearing?!?! For Chrissakes, save the fightin' for Ganondorf! Or punch out whoever gets in our way! NOT! OUR! OWN!" It might sound out of character for Arthur to seem so irritated, but honestly he wasn't going to tolerate infighting when there was much bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon was caught off-guard grom his other arm getting lasso'd and found himself getting pulled down. He manages to land on his feet and as he straightens up finds that he's been approached b Arthur Morgan who proceeds to tell him to cease his actions "Your right.... You're most definitely right. I apologize." Faclon suddenly turns and points at Midna "But youuuu! Don't think you're out of the fire yet, small-fry! When I'm done kicking G-Man, you're tail is next! So be afraid!...Be very afraid..." Falcon slowly turns back to Arthur "Quick, weird question: You mind if I try your hat? I've always wanted to try on a steton."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

After a long journey of being kidnapped, forced to fight mercenaries and a robot god, dealing with idiotic soldiers, crazy wizards, plan people, pirates and a depressed rabbit, and not-to-mention, getting body swapped against their will, Sora the Keyblade master, and the legendary EVO, Rex contributed their part and went home.

One year later:

DCD2A070-EA4D-4ADE-8A05-0E797294B2A3.jpeg
Everything seemed to be fine. Sora was living his usual life, relaxing and wiping out Heartless. One day, Sora would now spend the rest of his relaxing on Destiny Island after a full day’s work of taking care of the Heartless again.

“All in a day’s work.”

“Sora!”

“Huh? Riku, what’s up?”

“Come over to the castle, it’s something you have to see.”

One quick travel to Disney Castle later. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, Chip and Dale gather around to the computer to play the message. After finishing the video, Sora knows what he has to do.

“Gawrsh, the entire multiverse. I thought the worlds were safe from the heartless!?”

“And who was that Palooka?”

“(Something tells it has something to do with the MPF.) Can I have everyone’s attention. I may have a clue as to what’s going on. I have other friends that told me to keep a secret but they’re in trouble and I need to help them. Listen to me when I say this, You guys need to stay here.

“But Sora this is a multiverse we’re talking about. You may not make it out alive.” Kairi spoke up.

“So’s every other time we’ve gone out against the heartless. If something happens to me, they’ll be least a few Keyblade masters and welders here to defend the world order.”

Kairi was going to protest more until she realized, this is Sora they’re talking about. This boy was going to face this threat so his friends can see another day. “Your Heart’s made up?”

“Yeah.”

“Classic Sora.. take care.” Riku gives Sora the thumbs up with Sora giving one back to him.

Donald shakes his head making worried grunts but looks at Sora serious but angry.
“No! I’m staying. It’s always been the three of us, and that’s not going to change anytime soon.”

“Donald’s right. Even if the whole multiverse is ending, we’re sticking together. Pals to the end.”

“All for one..”

“And one for all!The two shouted together.

Sora looked at the two a smile, that had this honest, but sad feel to it. He walks up them and gives a big hug.

“I appreciate the gesture, but it’s not a vacation. I can’t let something bad happen to all of us, or if it was just you guys, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself, (that’s not happening again!)”

Donald and Goofy begin to tear up and hug Sora back. “It’s time for this half pint to be a whole pint, I couldn’t done it without you guys.... thanks a lot..... Donald Goofy.”

Suddenly a portal opens at the right time, and the trio ends their group hug. “Sora. Wait.” Before Sora can go through, Kairi stops him to hand him something familiar..

“Remember this?”

“Of course.”

“Don’t ever forget..”

“I won’t.”

And with that, Sora runs through the portal preparing for what’s ahead.

DEAF0C96-2061-47FA-9EA3-8D73B3DD1F64.jpeg
Rex on the other would mostly get back to his life, still helping civilians and fighting robots, but he would continue to look for Toffee on the side lines. He told everyone at Providence what happened at the Blood Gulch to keep an open eye out in case something like this happens again, mainly the kidnapping.

One year passed; Rex still feels Sorrow for Lucky

Rex and Bobo were out one day on a rooftop eating pizza and drinking root beer, reminiscing on the adventures they had, and what happened over the past year.

“Gotta say, it’s been weird fighting those metal heads, just not the same as EVO’s”

“Tsk, I’m just glad all that’s over. No more war, no more people against people. If you ask me life is good.. except for the all getting kidnapped and having my brain swapped”

“That still sends chills down my spine, like some kinda mutant horror movie..”

“Just be happy you didn’t have to deal with idiots arguing over the most dumbest things all the time, man everything about that place was the worst.”

“Didn’t you tell me you had some friends there. Can’t be all that bad, what about that kid with the big key?”

“Sora? He’s out doing his out thing.”

“Wasn’t he the kid you told me kept blabbin’ about friendship?”

“Yep. He’s not that bad once you get to know him. You’d probably get sick of him though.”

“I would. Anyone else I’m forgetting.”

“Lealan, the plan lady.”

“Eh. I've seen weirder.”

“The wizard girl. Megumin, I keep forgetting her name.”

“The one who almost blew you up?” Rex groans in annoyance. “I like her, though that does seem like a little overkill.”

“You would. Fine kid, but needs to think ahead sometimes.”

“And that bunny you keep mentioning?”

“....Lucky.” Rex said slightly saddened begins to look down

Bobo quickly realizes his mistake and tries to change the subject.
“Oh right. Uhh, nice weather we’re having.”

Rex stops Bobo before he can say anything else. “No, it’s okay. I’m a little upset at him and the things he did, but I know he’s not at fault, Toffee is.”

“Y’know, revenge is a dish best served cold.”

“This isn’t revenge, it’s to make sure people don’t end up in the same boat as Lucky.”

Bobo sighs with a smile “Just gotta keep playing the hero don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Still thinking about the bunny?”

The two look behind them to reveal, Six who was eavesdropping on their conversation. Something he’s pretty good at.

“Two years later and you still haven’t lost your touch..” Rex joked, but then looked away and up the sky, “Yeah. I felt like.. I could save him, kinda like how you were there for me, but maybe I can’t.”

“And Toffee?” Rex shot him a straight glare, pretty much telling him he’s still looking for him. “Understood Rex. We’ll find him.” He places his hand on Rex’s shoulder out of comfort for his friend and gives him a smile.

“Thanks Six, I really mean it.”

”Hey, don’t I get a thanks too?”

“Yeah, thanks for the pizza.” Rex smiled.

Bobo does so in return.
“Much better.”

Before the bro moment could go on longer, Dr. Holiday shows up, running to see Rex.

“Rex. It’s important, you have to see this!”

The four watch the recorded message till the end, asking for Rex and the help of others around the multiverse, moreover a portal appears, looking to take Rex to his destination. “Was that?”

“Yep. They’re the guys in that group. Haven’t meet him though.”

“The one you had to keep secret about.” Rex shakes his head, implying it was. “I’ve had my fair share of secrets, some I’ve told you, some I haven’t. Plus the entire multiverse is at stake.” Six looked at Rex, and bobbed his head back telling him to go.

“Make it back safe Rex.”

“I know, Be sure to tell the others I had a call. Hold down the fort while I’m gone.”

Rex walked to Bobo “Gotta play the hero?”

“Gotta play the hero! And yes, you can have my room while I’m gone.”

“Gonna miss you kid.” Rex leaves the room and enters the portal.

Wakanda:

The two manage to arrive in a futuristic yet familiar looking place that similar to earth. What’s more, is that the two meet up outside when exciting their respective portal.

“Rex?”

“Sora? I swear, every time I mention you, you’re always there. You wouldn’t happen to be a genie right?”

“Hehe. No. But it’s good to see someone I know is here.”

“Likewise, you got the call too?”

“Yeah, this sounds big. Let’s see what we’re up against.” Rex nods and the two enter inside the building. They’re soon confronted by a man in a red armored mask who shows them a picture of Ganondorf.

“So this guy’s the reason why we were called here. Normally I’d say he doesn’t look like nothing, but then again I had to fight super robots, Van Kleiss and they don’t look so tough.”

“He’s gonna be some kind of threat if we were called here. Hey, Rex, look. It’s the Cape.”

He then tells them how Ganondorf is resurrected, and destroyed half the Cape. The two get disappointed and the tension rises.

“Oh no..”

“That’s... Horrible.”

“Well whatever it is, we’ll help and we’re gonna safe the multiverse!”

“(Just got here and already he’s optimistic.) Happy go lucky attitude aside, yeah. Count us in!”

Interrupting their speech, Red Hood tosses something at the nearby Lucky’s weapon, stopping him from hurting everyone. “Rex, isn’t that..?”

“What the-“ The two run over to see a couple of familiar faces. “Lucky? Lealan? Wizard.. girl..” He said that last part in a “tired here we go again” tone of voice.

“Megumin!” Sora corrected him

”Yeah, what the heck are you guys doing here?”

“And more importantly, what happened to you Lucky? What’s up with that gem, and why are you attacking your friends?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>"Shujinko, my dear, it is now time for us to answer their call for help. This journey...may be a bit too dangerous. But I'm sure we can succeed. Have faith. The Discoverer watches us."

>The moment you step out of the portal, you are greeted by the beautiful sight of the utopia. There are a bunch of peculiar people discussing about what happened when the Cape was destroyed. You don't know anything about it.

>
"See those people? They are the MPF. We should listen to their conversation to know more of what's going on. If you want, you can make friends. After all, you gonna need a lot of their power to be on equal terms."

>You go over to the group of people and listen to their stories. Perhaps they might notice you, asking for who you are.

Open for interaction

"Oh... yeah, I do," Leo said, deciding not to respond to the thing Tandem said about not getting attached. He didn't want to put a downer on the mood or anything... not that the mood wasn't already pretty downer to begin with. He reached into his pocket, before brandishing the yo-yo given to him, which he then held out towards the thief. "I made sure to grab it before everything collapsed. Didn't wanna lose it or anything." The boy said with a smile as he watched his friend eat burger.

"Whatever you say!" Midna exclaimed with her toothy grin, only to float even higher up when Falcon made a move for her. She shifted positions after that, floating on her belly now. She rested her chin in her small hands and began idly kicking at the air behind her. "Keep on jumping, buddy! You might catch me eventually!" She teased.

latest

"Alright...." Jason said to Megumin and Lucky with a sigh, before sitting down in a nearby chair. "Guess I need to break this down for you two." He leaned forward a bit to get comfortable for his upcoming talk. "Toffee was never physically present in Blood Gulch. From the intel we gathered, Toffee came to everyone from a screen, right? Like, as in, he spoke on a projector or a tv or some shit. We managed to intercept the broadcast frequency back at the MPF, and when we tried to track it, we were able to confirm that he was broadcasting to you all from a universe of unknown origin. We weren't able to pinpoint the exact location, but it wasn't in Blood Gulch, or anywhere near it. I doubt he wanted to see any of you in person, anyways." He explained, before addressing Lucky specifically. "The Meta was never working for Toffee specifically. Toffee and The Meta never met, and as far as he was aware, The Meta was acting on his own accord. The Meta's plan was to take a bunch of people from across The Multiverse and help him get those AI.

Toffee, however, funded the multiversal tech Project Freelancer made via the organization he's a part of, known as The Shareholders. Likewise, he provided The Meta with the anonymous tip of said multiversal technology. Because of his funding of Project Freelancer's attempts at Multiversal technology, they contacted The Shareholders after The Meta's tampering in their ventures, and they told them to split certain members up into a solo team, and they would take care of the rest. Their intentions for doing this, as far as we're aware, was to recruit the solo team into The Shareholders as hired mercs. Toffee isn't the leader of The Shareholders, either. We don't know who is. All we know is that those of you who defected, Toffee discarded, and he recruited at least one of the ones who did as he asked. The Meta, on the other hand, was acting on his accord and his accord alone. All Toffee saw it as was a fucked up test to see who would be worthy of joining his equally fucked up group. The ones who defected and fought against The Meta were never touched by Toffee. He didn't see anyone as a liability or a loose end, just a pawn.

I don't care if this makes anything better for you or worse. All I know is that Toffee was never gonna kill anyone, and that's it. You've been letting those delusions that he actually gave two shits about you get to your head, though, and it's starting to get innocents hurt."
With that, Jason stood back up and crossed his arms, waiting for Lucky's response-- if he even had one.

Byakuya, meanwhile, furrowed his brows as Hiryu approached him. His eyes flickered up and down the boy's body, before he finally spoke.

"I'm sorry... who are you?"

oof.

All the conversations these three were having was suddenly brought to a halt, however, as one of the lights burst into flames out of seemingly nowhere. Jason, T'Challa, Midna, Leo, and even Byakuya were caught off guard by the sight.

"The fuck!? Are we under attack already!?" Jason shouted, though T'Challa let out a polite chuckle and held up a hand as he walked towards the light in question.

"I am sure it was just faulty wiring. These lights need to be replaced anyways. I will go get my sister so she can take a look." The Wakandan King replied with a smile, before walking off towards the large building behind him, and disappearing inside. Leo, meanwhile, glanced over to Sage, noticing his nervous demeanor right off the bat.

"Hey... are you okay?" Leo asked, tilting his head to the side a bit, before gesturing towards the bag with his left hand. "You're open to anything in the bag." He said. It was then that Shujinko approached their little group. "And... who are you?" He asked.

Midna, meanwhile, remained in the air with her trademark shit-eating grin once Arthur came into the picture and lasso'd Captain Falcon's arm. "You'd better listen to what the gruff cowboy man says!" She chimed as she turned on over to her backside and started looking at the pair upside down. She let out another laugh once Captain Falcon threatened her again. "I can't wait!" She said, before floating back down and over to Arthur. "Good to see you made it out of The Cape alive, cowboy!" She said in a much friendlier tone as she pressed a finger into his shoulder.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Topless Topless Chungchangching Chungchangching Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

KZXDzEl.png

E7723F704CC1EC793FC28B887415BB193D857BB7

Weapons from BGB:
Sniper Rifle
Pistol
Weapons list:
Heavy Weapons
Some weapons can be picked up from dead human enemies, or shot off of machines. The following weapons cannot be purchased from merchants, and their ammo cannot be crafted.
Melee Weapons
Stealth Weapons

Gifts given by Kassandra:
Dark arrow
Electric arrow
Death arrow

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aloy was serious as the man with the mask, Red Hood, Leo offering food and the others.

"How big world ending event we talking here? It might of not been a creature named Ganondorf, but a crazy AI named HADES, and crazy out of control machines from the Old ones 1000s of years ago."

Aloy was about to speak again when she covered her face from the light breaking "Everyone alright?!"

Just because she was eager to see Kassandra again, didn't mean she didn't know the stakes of the battle at hand.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
The guy in the red mask turns to her and introduces himself before going back to talk with snake. "Red Hood right, gotcha." Red Hood seemed to be really busy right now so she decided to leave it at that. As she was leaving him to talk with the other people she comes across a girl floating a few inches in the air, Lilith flinched a little bit when she first saw her but she still confronts her anyway. "Uh... Hey you kind of started me a bit at first, what's your name?"

Interactions:
Ineptitude Ineptitude (Antoneva)

• For the first time all day, Megumin could draw her cheeks back into an open smile. Speak of their deaths, and you would find that they wwre greatly exaggerated!

"Sora! Rex!" The archmage ran to embrace them both, releasing happy tears down their shoulders. "I-We thought Toffee hunted you both down! I'm glad I haven't lost as many of my friends as I thought!" It would be a minute and a half of bottled-up tears before Megumin let go of the boys. "I've been keeping my promise, and not destroying everything with Explosion! In fact..." Her voice deflated. "...I couldn't use Explosion, even if I was allowed to here. The bodyswapping broke it."

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

"I never said what I was involved with was easy, though, Red Hood. Why, my group's enemy was a disciple of some wannabe God named Yaldabaoth. That guy was nuts, and I mean nuuuuts. Was more than just him, though. We ventured into the Metaverse and conquered many 'Palaces'-- locations of especially warped cognition, wherein we fought twisted versions of whoever owned them. One such person was my own father." Akari explained to Red Hood, a frown creasing his face as he placed a hand to his heart. "I saw how he perceived me... I was like some unholy monster to him, simply because I was born so different on the inside. He wanted to 'fix me', or kill me trying. It was heartbreaking to see your own father's true emotions before your very eyes... but I stopped him. I saved him and myself from a terrible fate."

Turning to T'Challa, Akari gave a nod. "Worry not. I'm not underestimating Ganondorf, nor am I underestimating Zant. If those two are threats to multiple worlds, as you seem to be letting on, I realize this is not going to be as simple as snapping your fingers."

Then, someone new showed up, carrying with them food and drinks. Akari took one look at the tray of goodies and, like a lion spotting its prey, his eyes were immediately locked on a certain frosty dairy treat on it. "Are those milkshakes I see?! YES PLEASE!" Akari nearly sprinted over to Leo, his mood immediately brightening up and took a peanut butter milkshake from the tray. "Leo... you're a freakin' MVP. Thank you so damn much." Akari took a sip, and seemed to freeze in place. "This is... better than Chrome Star? How is that possible?! I thought their shakes were the pinnacle of frosty goodness! What is this madness?"

After positively inhaling the milkshake in the span of a few seconds, Akari returned to his original place. He looked down and inspected himself before saying, "Oh. Well, I suppose I should explain myself if I'm going to be talking about swords and crossbows and fighting evil while I'm dressed like some common Joe. See, while in the Metaverse, I was actually dressed like this..."

Akari proceeded to strike a pose as a golden light enveloped him. When it dissipated, Akari was clad in a splendid suit of armor with a large sword and a crossbow on his back, as well as a metallic winged visor covering his eyes, acting as his "mask". Power emanated from Akari as he removed the visor and a figure of a sagely, robotic man appeared behind him. "Alright, Kronos. You heard them. Looks like it's our time to shine again. But first..." Akari dismissed Kronos and immediately bent down on one knee and bowed towards Midna, holding his sword upside down in one hand, the tip of its blade touching the ground as the Nordic runes along it glowed like fiery embers. "Princess of Twilight, I swear on my blade that I shall fight to the bitter end. It is a Paladin's vow to rid this or any land of evil, for as the sun may set in the night sky, so too shall it always rise to banish the dark!"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Red Hood, T'Challa, Midna)
@EveryoneElse
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
vFb1GL3.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forms:
Dark Jak

Light Jak

Weapons:
Morph gun:
16 mods

Armor:
Mar's armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ezgif-4-e672473f05db.jpg

"Eco is like living energy that I can absorb in bits. It's a long story. This twilight might give the same effect to me as "dark eco"

1591225352441.png

Jak held out his hand, a purple energy pulled out of his hand into a ball of some sorts holding it out.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (NPCs: Red Hood/Leo and others)

[/b]

KZXDzEl.png

E7723F704CC1EC793FC28B887415BB193D857BB7

Weapons from BGB:
Sniper Rifle
Pistol
Weapons list:
Heavy Weapons
Some weapons can be picked up from dead human enemies, or shot off of machines. The following weapons cannot be purchased from merchants, and their ammo cannot be crafted.
Melee Weapons
Stealth Weapons

Gifts given by Kassandra:
Dark arrow
Electric arrow
Death arrow

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aloy looked up at Red hood and nodded "That's what i figured between the BGB battle and the other world I went to, it's complicated. I promise I won't let you down."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--HIryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
images
"I was one of the guys you stumbled upon at that Gravity Falls place? Ah, you know what, forget it." Hiryu sighed as he realized that the guy had forgotten him for some reason. "Kakogawa Hiryu. Nice to see you again." He introduced himself before calmly walking away. He started to look around for anyone else to interact with. Regardless, he has a goal now. It's something he'd want to accomplish at all costs. "So other than half the base blowing up, what else should we know about Ganon and this Twilight place?" Hiryu asked, being one who missed most of what's happening between those two.

Users who are viewing this thread